Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Mick McCarthy has done a very good job at Ipswich 08:24 - Feb 20 with 641 viewsMaySixth

certainly compared to recent previous managers and I actually think Mick McCarthy is a decent person

however, clearly now is the right time for him to move on and for us to try and move forwards again

massive responsibility on Marcus Evans to get this next appointment right

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I think Mick McCarthy has done a very good job at Ipswich on 08:30 - Feb 20 with 614 viewsartsbossbeard

This is it, isn't it?

I've said it before but Mick's replacement has got to be the right one, therefore, ME won't be taking a chance on an up & coming young Dutch/German coach, it's going to be a tried and tested model.

A Phil Parkinson-a-like.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I think Mick McCarthy has done a very good job at Ipswich on 08:36 - Feb 20 with 589 viewshomer_123

I think Mick McCarthy has done a very good job at Ipswich on 08:30 - Feb 20 by artsbossbeard

This is it, isn't it?

I've said it before but Mick's replacement has got to be the right one, therefore, ME won't be taking a chance on an up & coming young Dutch/German coach, it's going to be a tried and tested model.

A Phil Parkinson-a-like.

At the risk of being a pedant.

Hasn't every replacement manager got to be the right one?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I think Mick McCarthy has done a very good job at Ipswich on 08:42 - Feb 20 with 567 viewsartsbossbeard

I think Mick McCarthy has done a very good job at Ipswich on 08:36 - Feb 20 by homer_123

At the risk of being a pedant.

Hasn't every replacement manager got to be the right one?

Yes.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024