Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assume Mick will mix things up tonight 12:52 - Feb 21 with 2799 viewsSomethingBlue

Cardiff are very high-energy and we'll need to match that; whatever else anyone thinks about the Norwich game the guys out there put in a huge effort and I'd assume three or four changes. I'd have thought Ward and Celina in as a minimum, although wouldn't completely surprise me to see Carayol. Probably Spence too. Anyone else?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 12:54 - Feb 21 with 2767 viewsPJH

Hopefully 7 more because you have only named 4!
Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 12:54 - Feb 21 with 2769 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Wouldn’t it be nice if mick just thought ‘F*ck it. They can worry about us instead’ for a change and we don’t try and match the opposition up.

I’d like to see Celina in.

Carayol will play a part today I think too

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 12:54 - Feb 21 with 2760 viewsBlueBadger

I'd be shocked if we don't see Sears at any point tonight.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 12:54 - Feb 21 with 2756 viewsArcher4721

Freddie will be playing tonight.
Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 12:54 - Feb 21 with 2758 viewsITFCBlues

I’d be surprised if he switched from 352 as likely to match Cardiff up.

Not sure where Celina fits into that? Not sure where he can really make changes in that either! Perhaps McGoldrick will start and Spence for Iorfa but who else can he change? Maybe Ward for Gleeson...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 12:58 - Feb 21 with 2729 viewsSWGF

Reading something a day or two ago, they apparently really bullied a Pulis Boro side at the weekend with their sheer size and strength. Pulis almost admitted the same.

We're going to have to be strong and stand up to them, first and foremost. Whether that's a game for Celina? Could be a Carayol start.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 12:58 - Feb 21 with 2724 viewsHerbivore

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 12:54 - Feb 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Wouldn’t it be nice if mick just thought ‘F*ck it. They can worry about us instead’ for a change and we don’t try and match the opposition up.

I’d like to see Celina in.

Carayol will play a part today I think too

He's done that more or less all season, since October we've barely deviated from 4-2-3-1 regardless of opposition, Sunday was an exception. I expect we'll revert back to that tonight and Celina will start, maybe Didz too as Waghorn put in a shift on Sunday.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:04 - Feb 21 with 2708 viewsbontcho

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 12:54 - Feb 21 by ITFCBlues

I’d be surprised if he switched from 352 as likely to match Cardiff up.

Not sure where Celina fits into that? Not sure where he can really make changes in that either! Perhaps McGoldrick will start and Spence for Iorfa but who else can he change? Maybe Ward for Gleeson...

Could Celina be the second striker? That’s where I’d play him in that formation.

Is Kenlock available? Those wing back roles are tough and consider changing both if I could. Ward into central midfield too. I wonder if Mick will give Hyam a game.

I really hope he honours his thoughts at the press conference by encouraging the kids, could Morris be on the bench for instance? I know they played Monday but we have 7 on the bench so even just being there as a signal would be good.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:07 - Feb 21 with 2691 viewsSomethingBlue

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 12:54 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

I'd be shocked if we don't see Sears at any point tonight.

Good point, it would seem a logical one to involve him. We'll need a lot of running.

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:10 - Feb 21 with 2666 viewsGarv

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:04 - Feb 21 by bontcho

Could Celina be the second striker? That’s where I’d play him in that formation.

Is Kenlock available? Those wing back roles are tough and consider changing both if I could. Ward into central midfield too. I wonder if Mick will give Hyam a game.

I really hope he honours his thoughts at the press conference by encouraging the kids, could Morris be on the bench for instance? I know they played Monday but we have 7 on the bench so even just being there as a signal would be good.

Lawrence played that role but slightly different (better) player to Celina. Could work could not.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:16 - Feb 21 with 2644 viewsBluebell

I will probably be shot down for this but I would like to see Garner have a break and be on the bench. He was a red card waiting to happen on Sunday and Bart hoofing up to him all the time no longer works.

He is a talented player and shouldn't have to resort to falling down all the time.

I wouldn't be surprised to see either Didzy or Sears starting as there is another game on Saturday.
Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:27 - Feb 21 with 2586 viewstextbackup

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:07 - Feb 21 by SomethingBlue

Good point, it would seem a logical one to involve him. We'll need a lot of running.

Maybe sign mo farah then. It’s footballers that win you games, not runners

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:30 - Feb 21 with 2578 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:07 - Feb 21 by SomethingBlue

Sears shouldn’t be anywhere near our first 11

Couldn’t score in a brothel these days

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:30 - Feb 21 with 2573 viewsSomethingBlue

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:27 - Feb 21 by textbackup

I think you understand what I mean.

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:33 - Feb 21 with 2558 viewstextbackup

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:30 - Feb 21 by SomethingBlue

I think you understand what I mean.

I did, but i don’t wish to see it happen.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:37 - Feb 21 with 2541 viewsSomethingBlue

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:33 - Feb 21 by textbackup

I did, but i don’t wish to see it happen.

Ideally you want the right mix of running and football. I can guarantee you that if we don't match Cardiff for workrate tonight we will lose, whoever we select.

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:42 - Feb 21 with 2522 viewsITFC_Forever

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:30 - Feb 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Sears shouldn’t be anywhere near our first 11

Couldn’t score in a brothel these days

Mick ruined him.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 14:05 - Feb 21 with 2468 viewsNo9

Assume Mick will mix things up tonight on 13:27 - Feb 21 by textbackup

You need to convince MM of that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024