Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's team selection showed us that the season is dead and buried 22:06 - Feb 21 with 974 viewstimmy2guns

- casual rotation
- Celina starting due to honouring the loan promise to play games
- sears starting due to lack of recent game time
- hyam needs fitness
- back 3 again to accommodate cartervickers for loan need (although a warranted start)

He might even play some YOUT next week....

Worryingly - I don't know who there is out there who can really deliver without a budget if Evans won't back- sad to say it but at least we're not relegated which could be the story of seasons to come if there's no backing and the wrong man at the helm...

I'm not anti mick but I'm not with him- and I can see the frustration from other fans

Supporters must must must vote with their feet about the way their club is being run
Tonight's team selection showed us that the season is dead and buried on 22:18 - Feb 21 with 894 viewsgt81

People already are though, 13,206 announced tonight agsinst 2nd place Cardiff, nearly two thirds of the ground generate no matchday revenue.

I know people have mentioned we've had lower attendances and been ok, but it also wasn't long ago we were regularly pulling 25k through the gate.
Tonight's team selection showed us that the season is dead and buried on 22:29 - Feb 21 with 833 viewsbackwaywhen

Tonight's team selection showed us that the season is dead and buried on 22:18 - Feb 21 by gt81

People already are though, 13,206 announced tonight agsinst 2nd place Cardiff, nearly two thirds of the ground generate no matchday revenue.

I know people have mentioned we've had lower attendances and been ok, but it also wasn't long ago we were regularly pulling 25k through the gate.

12853 ... as they 300 odd .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024