Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bostik premier league update 22:24 - Feb 21 with 44127 viewsvapour_trail

Just back from seeing Folkestone invicta beat new money boys and runaway league leaders billericay town, 2-1. Great game two brilliant goals and a seasons best attendance of 728.

Top night out.

get stuck into the non league scene

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bostik premier league update on 22:29 - Feb 21 with 17497 viewsjaykay

leiston softened them up on sat,winning 3-1

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Bostik premier league update on 22:33 - Feb 21 with 17473 viewschristiand

I’ve been keeping an eye out for Worthing’s results in that league they started the season with ten losses from the first eleven games, drawing the other. Now 6th from bottom and a couple of points adrift from mid-table.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2018 22:35]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Bostik premier league update on 22:47 - Feb 21 with 17441 viewsvapour_trail

Bostik premier league update on 22:29 - Feb 21 by jaykay

leiston softened them up on sat,winning 3-1

I fancied it as soon as I saw that result. We’ve ten points on leiston currently.

Bostik premier league update on 22:57 - Feb 21 with 17418 viewsjaykay

Bostik premier league update on 22:47 - Feb 21 by vapour_trail

I fancied it as soon as I saw that result. We’ve ten points on leiston currently.

leiston punch well above their weight. folkstone has 40,000 more popution. leiston had 502 attendence sat from a population of just over 5000

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Bostik premier league update on 19:26 - Feb 22 with 17224 viewsANNA3ROA

Hello vapour trail good win by Folkestone against the money team Billericay,They are already champs? I think. The play offs could be Hendon Folkestone? Saw the Hendon 3 Folkestone 3 game had to laugh how Folkestone missed a pen and were 3 goals up with about 17 mins left on clock Hendon scored 3 times and could have won Great game...
Bostik premier league update on 14:15 - Feb 23 with 17111 viewschristiand

Bostik premier league update on 19:26 - Feb 22 by ANNA3ROA

Hello vapour trail good win by Folkestone against the money team Billericay,They are already champs? I think. The play offs could be Hendon Folkestone? Saw the Hendon 3 Folkestone 3 game had to laugh how Folkestone missed a pen and were 3 goals up with about 17 mins left on clock Hendon scored 3 times and could have won Great game...

Without a doubt Billericay's title to lose already top, have numerous games in hand and a far superior goal difference certainly can't see the wheels falling off there.

Bostik premier league update on 14:47 - Feb 23 with 17090 viewsvapour_trail

Hello Anna, yeah we threw that away against your boys, that could cost us yet. Would love to think we’ll both make the play offs but feel we might come up short at the death. We’ve Margate, leiston, dulwich and billericay in the last five fixtures.

We played very well against the Essex boys and yes they’ll definitely be champions.

Goals here:

Bostik premier league update on 12:01 - Feb 25 with 16977 viewsMaySixth

Bostik premier league update on 14:47 - Feb 23 by vapour_trail

Hello Anna, yeah we threw that away against your boys, that could cost us yet. Would love to think we’ll both make the play offs but feel we might come up short at the death. We’ve Margate, leiston, dulwich and billericay in the last five fixtures.

We played very well against the Essex boys and yes they’ll definitely be champions.

Goals here:

I went to watch Billericay 2-5 Wealdstone yesterday.

Wealdstone absolutely murdered them and then Glenn Tamplin sacked himself.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Login to get fewer ads

Bostik premier league update on 12:25 - Feb 25 with 16945 viewschristiand

Bostik premier league update on 12:01 - Feb 25 by MaySixth

Read that too MaySixth, nearly 2,000 there yesterday? I see Tamplin wanted his players to give up a week's wages as a reflection of their poor results recently, but the majority refused. They'll still get promoted, but are the wheels slowly loosening at Billericay rather than falling off?

Bostik premier league update on 13:21 - Feb 25 with 16910 viewsvapour_trail

Bostik premier league update on 12:01 - Feb 25 by MaySixth

Three in a week that is.

He is staying on as assistant manager until the end of the season but sounds as if he’s throwing his toys out of his pram. Wonder if he’ll dulux over that ridiculous mural.

Bostik premier league update on 13:42 - Feb 25 with 16873 viewsBLUEBEAT

We went to Ram Meadow to see Bury play Waltham Abbey yesterday.

Visitors missed two open goal scenarios in the first half where it was harder not to score.

In the last few seconds, bury hit the top corner of the goal.

It was very exciting let me tell you.

FT 0-0

Poll: W or W

Bostik premier league update on 16:33 - Feb 25 with 16808 viewssohamblue74

Delighted to see Tamplin and Billericay having a dip in form. Loved the blog by Kingstonian at the start of the season that somebody shared a link to.

Was at Soham vs Grays yesterday. Very feisty nil nil draw. Josh Pope (brother of Nick) was very solid in goal for the greens. Last week was at Mildenhall vs Potters Bar. Again nil nil but another lively game. Great song from the PB fans to the tune of the banana splits!

I love non league football and go most weekends. Have only been to FPR the once this season - Norwich match in October.

Gorleston vs Gt Yarmouth on boxing day was also great. Standard of footy is a bit lower in Thurlow Nunn league, but big crowd and lots of noise.
Bostik premier league update on 17:16 - Feb 25 with 16763 viewsBLUEBEAT

Bostik premier league update on 16:33 - Feb 25 by sohamblue74

Delighted to see Tamplin and Billericay having a dip in form. Loved the blog by Kingstonian at the start of the season that somebody shared a link to.

Was at Soham vs Grays yesterday. Very feisty nil nil draw. Josh Pope (brother of Nick) was very solid in goal for the greens. Last week was at Mildenhall vs Potters Bar. Again nil nil but another lively game. Great song from the PB fans to the tune of the banana splits!

I love non league football and go most weekends. Have only been to FPR the once this season - Norwich match in October.

Gorleston vs Gt Yarmouth on boxing day was also great. Standard of footy is a bit lower in Thurlow Nunn league, but big crowd and lots of noise.

We go to Julius Martin Lane a lot.

My lad was one of the mascots at the Hertford match where the visitors took a 5-0 whalloping.

Poll: W or W

You can't buy class..... on 17:18 - Feb 25 with 16771 viewsBloots

Bostik premier league update on 13:21 - Feb 25 by vapour_trail

Three in a week that is.

He is staying on as assistant manager until the end of the season but sounds as if he’s throwing his toys out of his pram. Wonder if he’ll dulux over that ridiculous mural.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Bostik premier league update on 08:45 - Feb 26 with 16645 viewsMaySixth

Bostik premier league update on 12:25 - Feb 25 by christiand

Read that too MaySixth, nearly 2,000 there yesterday? I see Tamplin wanted his players to give up a week's wages as a reflection of their poor results recently, but the majority refused. They'll still get promoted, but are the wheels slowly loosening at Billericay rather than falling off?

I went with Wealdstone who had just over 500 but yes a fair turn out from the locals

Pitch was shocking

They are not a bad side, particularly up front, but team spirit didn't look great and goalkeeper was shocking

Bostik premier league update on 10:54 - Feb 26 with 16604 viewsKilburnBlue

Been watching Hendon a lot this season (Home & away) so was at this game myself.

Hendon was lucky to get back into it but my was it a great second goal from a lad called Zak Joseph to make it 3-2 at the time.

Teams for the plays offs imo will be Dulwich, Margate, Folkestone & either Letterhead or Leiston. Feel Hendon will just miss out :(

[Post edited 26 Feb 2018 11:21]

Bostik premier league update on 11:36 - Feb 26 with 16573 viewsMaySixth

Bostik premier league update on 10:54 - Feb 26 by KilburnBlue

Been watching Hendon a lot this season (Home & away) so was at this game myself.

Hendon was lucky to get back into it but my was it a great second goal from a lad called Zak Joseph to make it 3-2 at the time.

Teams for the plays offs imo will be Dulwich, Margate, Folkestone & either Letterhead or Leiston. Feel Hendon will just miss out :(

Hendon look a decent team, they have been mentioned quite a bit this season at Wealdstone as a team on the rise

Good manager and good to see James Hammond in at right back - he was excellent for Wealdstone

You can't buy class..... on 13:10 - Feb 26 with 16532 viewsTractorCam

You can't buy class..... on 17:18 - Feb 25 by Bloots

The state of him! Love the bostik league and it's got the added spice this season with Glenn and Billericay, I always want Dulwich and Leiston to go up but both start well and choke every season

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bostik premier league update on 13:24 - Feb 26 with 16515 viewsKilburnBlue

Bostik premier league update on 11:36 - Feb 26 by MaySixth

Hendon look a decent team, they have been mentioned quite a bit this season at Wealdstone as a team on the rise

Good manager and good to see James Hammond in at right back - he was excellent for Wealdstone

Hammond has slotted in nicely in the last few weeks. Another ex Wealdstone player Michael Corcoran has been excellent for us but sadly been injured for a while & is one of the main reasons why we we have dropped off the pace of late.

Gary McCann has built a hell of a team down there, but with our main striker training with QPR he will find keeping this squad together come summer.

Bit of a rivalry between ourselves & Wealdstone but believe me a lot people were delighted with your result on Saturday. Have they made the draw for the FA trophy semi final yet?

Bostik premier league update on 13:26 - Feb 26 with 16513 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bostik premier league update on 20:07 - Feb 26 with 16420 viewsvapour_trail

I’ve only looked at folkestones run in and it’s a fcker of a final month. There’s still about 9 or 10 in contention.

Bostik premier league update on 21:58 - Feb 26 with 16365 viewsANNA3ROA

Hi Kilburn blue you might be right? But Hendon seem to play better away from home I saw the game against Lowestoft 1-1 bad result dropping points not good.Tough game this Saturday Leatherhead? I hear Zak Joseph is not under contract and three clubs are watching him? Folkestone tough five games vapour trail interesting league.....
Bostik premier league update on 13:02 - Feb 27 with 16245 viewsKieran_Knows

Glenn Tamplin has now reinstated himself as manager. Seems like such a circus there.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bostik premier league update on 13:08 - Feb 27 with 16238 viewsKilburnBlue

Bostik premier league update on 21:58 - Feb 26 by ANNA3ROA

Hi Kilburn blue you might be right? But Hendon seem to play better away from home I saw the game against Lowestoft 1-1 bad result dropping points not good.Tough game this Saturday Leatherhead? I hear Zak Joseph is not under contract and three clubs are watching him? Folkestone tough five games vapour trail interesting league.....

You're right :) Every away game thus so far in the league this season we should have got something out off.

Was there myself Saturday & another bit of class by that man Joseph got us back into the game but couldn't find that winner against a stubborn & hard working Lowestoft back line.

Will be at Leatherhead on Saturday whilst keeping one eye on the game against Hull. Hopefully we can show them we're a decent side after they tore us apart at SJP. Will you be at the Margate & Billerciay games?

Vapour this is the main fixtures left with the play off chasers that some fellow done on the Hendon Forum. As you say you guys have it tough.

Folkestone (Home) Margate, Leiston, Dulwich (Away) Staines, Billericay
Staines (Home) Hendon, Leiston, Folkestone, Margate (Away) Billers, Leatherhead
Leiston (Home) Margate, Hendon, Wingate (Away) Staines, Folkestone, Leatherhead
Hendon (Home) Margate, Billers (Away) Leatherhead, Staines, W&F, Leiston
Margate (Home) Billericay (Away) Leiston, Folkestone, Staines, Dulwich
Leatherhead (Home) Hendon, Billers, Staines, Dulwich & Leiston - None Away
Wingate (Home) Dulwich, Billers, Hendon (Away) Folkestone, Leiston, Billers

Predicted end of season league table going by the Football Web pages website - https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/isthmian-football-league-premier-division/lea

[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 18:41]

Club owner Glenn Tamplin..... on 13:16 - Feb 27 with 16225 viewsBloots

Bostik premier league update on 13:02 - Feb 27 by Kieran_Knows

Glenn Tamplin has now reinstated himself as manager. Seems like such a circus there.

....has appointed assistant manger Glenn Tamplin as manager, after manager Glenn Tamplin was demoted to assistant manager by club owner Glenn Tamplin.

This move follows 2 days of discussions between Glenn Tamplin and Glenn Tamplin.

Business as usual.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024