Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bostik premier league update 22:24 - Feb 21 with 44053 viewsvapour_trail

Just back from seeing Folkestone invicta beat new money boys and runaway league leaders billericay town, 2-1. Great game two brilliant goals and a seasons best attendance of 728.

Top night out.

get stuck into the non league scene

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bostik premier league update on 11:39 - Mar 25 with 6080 viewsTractorCam

Bostik premier league update on 20:03 - Mar 24 by ANNA3ROA

Hi Vapour trail great win for you. Hendon did take billericay apart and rumour has it Billericay manager left ground 20 mins before end with black eye? this news was on billericay web site twitter.

Just seen a video on twitter of him climbing the barriers and heading for the exits as you mention, class!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bostik premier league update on 22:25 - Mar 25 with 6019 viewsANNA3ROA

Bostik premier league update on 22:51 - Mar 24 by KilburnBlue

Yep Tamplin left 20 minutes before the end of the game when they were 3-0 down. Hendon fans were singing 'you're sacking yourself in the morning' as he walked past them :)

Many thought Tamplin had a tantrum & stormed out of the ground because they were losing, but GT had let it be known to the Hendon management that he had to leave the game early beforehand.

What is true is there was a very heated disagreement in the Billericay changing room before the game where staff & players had to be separated. A fight had broken out & punches were thrown but not sure by whom.

Ps Goals from today. Josh Walker took his goal well 50 seconds in

[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 23:56]

Hi KilburnBlue, A great video of goals funny thing is I was standing in same spot? under stand where it was filmed? so that means you were standing very close when doing video?
Bostik premier league update on 09:00 - Mar 26 with 5955 viewsMillsey

Bostik premier league update on 22:57 - Feb 21 by jaykay

leiston punch well above their weight. folkstone has 40,000 more popution. leiston had 502 attendence sat from a population of just over 5000

But look what happens when you get promoted and the poxy FA put you in the northern conference!!!
£30k + for travelling expenses for the two years Lowestoft were in it? No wonder we are in the position were in now, and that was with an average home gate of 700 and and a couple of games in in the thousand +
Good luck to Leiston but now many of their team are ex Lowestoft
Bostik premier league update on 11:19 - Mar 26 with 5934 viewsKilburnBlue

Bostik premier league update on 22:25 - Mar 25 by ANNA3ROA

Hi KilburnBlue, A great video of goals funny thing is I was standing in same spot? under stand where it was filmed? so that means you were standing very close when doing video?

A fellow Hendon fan videoed it, I was standing behind the goal. You must have been very close to a good bunch of friends of mine. One of whom would have been a steward with a Yorkshire accent who's normally quite vocal.

Great to see Muir and Walker getting goals. If those two get on a run of scoring now, it's hard to see us not making the play-offs

As for Billericay they're in a serious crises. When we scored the second goal, I knew they were beaten. No-one was geeing them up, all of the Billericay players were staring at the floor, hands on hips. The fact that GT had a fight with one of his players before the game couldn't have helped.

Do you go to away games also? Should be taking a good crowd to Wingate on Easter Monday
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 11:27]

Bostik premier league update on 11:45 - Mar 26 with 5917 viewspoppiesman

Great to see Billercay implode. Be fantastic for non league football if they didn't get promoted.
And the less said about Tamplin the better!!
Bostik premier league update on 21:04 - Mar 26 with 5864 viewsANNA3ROA

Bostik premier league update on 11:19 - Mar 26 by KilburnBlue

A fellow Hendon fan videoed it, I was standing behind the goal. You must have been very close to a good bunch of friends of mine. One of whom would have been a steward with a Yorkshire accent who's normally quite vocal.

Great to see Muir and Walker getting goals. If those two get on a run of scoring now, it's hard to see us not making the play-offs

As for Billericay they're in a serious crises. When we scored the second goal, I knew they were beaten. No-one was geeing them up, all of the Billericay players were staring at the floor, hands on hips. The fact that GT had a fight with one of his players before the game couldn't have helped.

Do you go to away games also? Should be taking a good crowd to Wingate on Easter Monday
[Post edited 26 Mar 2018 11:27]

Hi KilburnBlue, Yes the steward was in front of me and If you go onto the Hendon web page you can see the man doing the video and we are all under same stand funny? I will try to be at both games over Easter? its a toss up 50/50 or Ipswich v Millwall and a vote for MM to stay at Ipswich he is better than the rest on offer.
Bostik premier league update on 21:15 - Mar 26 with 5858 viewsvapour_trail

Bostik premier league update on 11:45 - Mar 26 by poppiesman

Great to see Billercay implode. Be fantastic for non league football if they didn't get promoted.
And the less said about Tamplin the better!!

Billericay three up currently at wingate, going back into second.

Bostik premier league update on 01:22 - Mar 27 with 5804 viewsKilburnBlue

Bostik premier league update on 21:15 - Mar 26 by vapour_trail

Billericay three up currently at wingate, going back into second.

Popped over & saw this game tonight.

Billericay played better then they did against us on Saturday.

Had their first choice keeper & centre half (Rob Swaine) back in the starting 11 who clearly made a difference for them tonight.

Dont pity Billericay's fixture list over the next 4 & half weeks mind

MARCH
28th: HARROW
31th: Leatherhead

April
2nd: TONBRIDGE
5th: Brightlingsea
7th: Enfield
9th: STAINES
11th: MET POLICE (Cup Final)
14th: WINGATE
17th: Dorking
19th: NEEDHAM
21st: Margate
24th: HARLOW
28th: FOLKESTONE

Login to get fewer ads

Bostik premier league update on 01:35 - Mar 27 with 5802 viewsKilburnBlue

Bostik premier league update on 21:04 - Mar 26 by ANNA3ROA

Hi KilburnBlue, Yes the steward was in front of me and If you go onto the Hendon web page you can see the man doing the video and we are all under same stand funny? I will try to be at both games over Easter? its a toss up 50/50 or Ipswich v Millwall and a vote for MM to stay at Ipswich he is better than the rest on offer.

The guys in the green & white coats are ones I normally stand with too. But I decided to go behind the goal in the 2nd half instead.

Looking forward to the game on Easter Monday. My girlfriends boss is the Wingate & Finchley secretary who likes to remind me that they knocked us out of the FA cup this year, so it be nice to wipe that smile off his face if we beat them :)

Bostik premier league update on 22:35 - Mar 27 with 5726 viewsvapour_trail

Bostik premier league update on 09:00 - Mar 26 by Millsey

But look what happens when you get promoted and the poxy FA put you in the northern conference!!!
£30k + for travelling expenses for the two years Lowestoft were in it? No wonder we are in the position were in now, and that was with an average home gate of 700 and and a couple of games in in the thousand +
Good luck to Leiston but now many of their team are ex Lowestoft

Just back from watching us beat Lowestoft tonight. Very obdurate your boys and they led until the 82nd minute, but all the time wasting was fecking annoying.

We weren’t really at the races but you look like you have the fight to stay up.

Bostik premier league update on 09:42 - Apr 22 with 5529 viewshatch

Decided to go to Leatherhead v Leiston yesterday. First time sampling the league and a really enjoyable day out that took me back to football’s modest roots.

Leatherhead has some great pubs and the game itself turned out to be exciting with Leiston snatching a injury time equaliser to grab a much needed point and lift them into the play offs. Only 5 clear chances all game and 4 of them were taken - two very tidy finishes by Leiston in a 2-2 draw.

Good to see Jack Ainsley and Byron Lawrence playing, and Sammy Moore screaming instructions from the Leatherhead bench. Good away following of 30 odd as well, genuinely expected there to be 3 other away fans there.

Here’s now hoping they stick in the play offs so I can watch them play Dulwich away.
Bostik premier league update on 10:10 - Apr 22 with 5504 viewsvapour_trail

Bostik premier league update on 09:42 - Apr 22 by hatch

Decided to go to Leatherhead v Leiston yesterday. First time sampling the league and a really enjoyable day out that took me back to football’s modest roots.

Leatherhead has some great pubs and the game itself turned out to be exciting with Leiston snatching a injury time equaliser to grab a much needed point and lift them into the play offs. Only 5 clear chances all game and 4 of them were taken - two very tidy finishes by Leiston in a 2-2 draw.

Good to see Jack Ainsley and Byron Lawrence playing, and Sammy Moore screaming instructions from the Leatherhead bench. Good away following of 30 odd as well, genuinely expected there to be 3 other away fans there.

Here’s now hoping they stick in the play offs so I can watch them play Dulwich away.

We had dulwich down yesterday, they brought a lot with them and we had over 900 in. They gave us a bit of a doing over in the first half with three in ten minutes or so, we never got going after that.

We could do with you turning Hendon over next week and getting us a home play off.

Bostik premier league update on 10:16 - Apr 22 with 5495 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bostik premier league update on 09:42 - Apr 22 by hatch

Next weekend was going to be Leiston v Hendon or Naaarch v Leeds. My mate from Leeds has managed to get tickets so going there, kind of wish he hadn't as the Leiston match will likely have more riding on it...... will hope to see them in the play offs.

Edit Leiston.....aka, "Little Moscow"!
http://alasdairross.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/leiston-suffolks-little-moscow.html
[Post edited 22 Apr 2018 10:19]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Bostik premier league update on 13:35 - Apr 22 with 5433 viewschristiand

Bostik premier league update on 10:10 - Apr 22 by vapour_trail

We had dulwich down yesterday, they brought a lot with them and we had over 900 in. They gave us a bit of a doing over in the first half with three in ten minutes or so, we never got going after that.

We could do with you turning Hendon over next week and getting us a home play off.

With everything Dulwich Hamlet have had to deal with this season off the pitch they have done brilliantly to push Billericay Town so close this season for the title. The play offs look a very intriguing affair.

Enfield 0-1 Worthing. Just felt I had to add this result, still keeping an eye out for the boys from Sussex. They could still finish 12th if results go their way!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Bostik premier league update on 15:07 - Apr 22 with 5389 viewsKilburnBlue

Bostik premier league update on 10:10 - Apr 22 by vapour_trail

Think you will be safe on coming third mate.

Hendon have two very tough games away left this season. Leatherhead away on Wednesday then Leiston away on the Saturday. Cannot see us winning both games if Im honest & would take the draw on Wednesday just to get into the play offs.

Got a horrible feeling we still may not make the play offs. If Leiston win Tuesday & Hendon lose on Wednesday against Leatherhead, 4th, 5th & 6th will all have 79 points going into the last game of the season.

If thats the case Hendon have the hardest game on paper even though we have a far better goal difference.

Bostik premier league update on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 5355 viewsvapour_trail

Bostik premier league update on 15:07 - Apr 22 by KilburnBlue

Hendon have two very tough games away left this season. Leatherhead away on Wednesday then Leiston away on the Saturday. Cannot see us winning both games if Im honest & would take the draw on Wednesday just to get into the play offs.

Got a horrible feeling we still may not make the play offs. If Leiston win Tuesday & Hendon lose on Wednesday against Leatherhead, 4th, 5th & 6th will all have 79 points going into the last game of the season.

If thats the case Hendon have the hardest game on paper even though we have a far better goal difference.

I think you’ll get there. Margate’s form has gone. You can put leatherhead away this week. Think we will see you in the semis, hopefully down here!

Bostik premier league update on 21:22 - Apr 22 with 5287 viewsANNA3ROA

Bostik premier league update on 15:07 - Apr 22 by KilburnBlue

Hi Kilburn blue & Vapour trail Question Dulwich? Can they still go up without a ground?I been told they cannot play in play offs? Hendon have got tough away games coming up but are on a roll just won MSC final and are good away from home I will be gutted if they fail now.
Bostik premier league update on 03:06 - Apr 24 with 5103 viewsKilburnBlue

Bostik premier league update on 21:22 - Apr 22 by ANNA3ROA

Hi Kilburn blue & Vapour trail Question Dulwich? Can they still go up without a ground?I been told they cannot play in play offs? Hendon have got tough away games coming up but are on a roll just won MSC final and are good away from home I will be gutted if they fail now.

Dulwich have come to arrangement with Tooting & Mitcham to play at KNK stadium for the 2018/19 season. As the stadium already meets the requirements (even if they get promoted) then they can continue as normal this season.

Listening to the Hendon manager after the game on Saturday he really drummed it into the lads that they can still make third place. He wants home advantage in the play offs & told them they're good enough to win against Leatherhead & Leiston. So if you are going to Leatherhead tomorrow night, expect us to go for it rather then hanging on for a draw.

Was you there at the final against Staines?

Bostik premier league update on 20:12 - Apr 24 with 5012 viewsANNA3ROA

Bostik premier league update on 03:06 - Apr 24 by KilburnBlue

Dulwich have come to arrangement with Tooting & Mitcham to play at KNK stadium for the 2018/19 season. As the stadium already meets the requirements (even if they get promoted) then they can continue as normal this season.

Listening to the Hendon manager after the game on Saturday he really drummed it into the lads that they can still make third place. He wants home advantage in the play offs & told them they're good enough to win against Leatherhead & Leiston. So if you are going to Leatherhead tomorrow night, expect us to go for it rather then hanging on for a draw.

Was you there at the final against Staines?

Hi KilburnBlue, I missed the final which was a 50/50 game and I am glad staines miss out of play offs as well. Dulwich? Are you sure they can go up? Regarding the play offs would you rather Hendon play away from sjp
Bostik premier league update on 20:44 - Apr 24 with 4997 viewschristiand

Bostik premier league update on 20:12 - Apr 24 by ANNA3ROA

Hi KilburnBlue, I missed the final which was a 50/50 game and I am glad staines miss out of play offs as well. Dulwich? Are you sure they can go up? Regarding the play offs would you rather Hendon play away from sjp

Going to put it out there but you probably already know, the Bostik League has a live score update on their website.

Apologies if this is old news, but with a few of us interested in the play off picture in the Premier thought it would come in useful.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2018 20:46]

Bostik premier league update on 20:59 - Apr 24 with 4988 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bostik premier league update on 20:44 - Apr 24 by christiand

Going to put it out there but you probably already know, the Bostik League has a live score update on their website.

Apologies if this is old news, but with a few of us interested in the play off picture in the Premier thought it would come in useful.

2-0 to Leiston after 54......good news.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Bostik premier league update on 00:29 - Apr 25 with 4952 viewsKilburnBlue

Bostik premier league update on 20:12 - Apr 24 by ANNA3ROA

Will find out for you tomorrow for definite regarding Dulwich but think they’rs all good to go as I’m aware.

As for the play offs I think we have a better chance against Folkestone on our 3G pitch. it may give us a little edge. Hendon have A decent home record this season. Only lost three games at home (only Billericay have lost less with two) but we have lost eight times away. Noticed Folkestone have the second best home record in the league, so that be tough place to go to if we meet them in the play offs.

Whatever happens. Hendon have done massively well this season when we were so close to going down last year.

Home point table - https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/isthmian-football-league-premier-division/lea
[Post edited 25 Apr 2018 0:43]

Bostik premier league update on 00:32 - Apr 25 with 4951 viewsKilburnBlue

Bostik premier league update on 20:44 - Apr 24 by christiand

This is a good rwebsite for non league football.

Shows live results/table & team news.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/isthmian-football-league-premier-division

Bostik premier league update on 06:40 - Apr 25 with 4891 viewschristiand

Bostik premier league update on 00:32 - Apr 25 by KilburnBlue

This is a good rwebsite for non league football.

Shows live results/table & team news.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/isthmian-football-league-premier-division

Couldn't agree more KilburnBlue, will bookmark this website ta!!!!

Bostik premier league update on 21:24 - Apr 25 with 4804 viewsvapour_trail

Get in leatherhead.

(Sorry hendon boys)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024