Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bostik premier league update 22:24 - Feb 21 with 44125 viewsvapour_trail

Just back from seeing Folkestone invicta beat new money boys and runaway league leaders billericay town, 2-1. Great game two brilliant goals and a seasons best attendance of 728.

Top night out.

get stuck into the non league scene

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Bostik premier league update on 17:44 - Feb 27 with 6108 viewsvapour_trail

Bostik premier league update on 13:08 - Feb 27 by KilburnBlue

You're right :) Every away game thus so far in the league this season we should have got something out off.

Was there myself Saturday & another bit of class by that man Joseph got us back into the game but couldn't find that winner against a stubborn & hard working Lowestoft back line.

Will be at Leatherhead on Saturday whilst keeping one eye on the game against Hull. Hopefully we can show them we're a decent side after they tore us apart at SJP. Will you be at the Margate & Billerciay games?

Vapour this is the main fixtures left with the play off chasers that some fellow done on the Hendon Forum. As you say you guys have it tough.

Folkestone (Home) Margate, Leiston, Dulwich (Away) Staines, Billericay
Staines (Home) Hendon, Leiston, Folkestone, Margate (Away) Billers, Leatherhead
Leiston (Home) Margate, Hendon, Wingate (Away) Staines, Folkestone, Leatherhead
Hendon (Home) Margate, Billers (Away) Leatherhead, Staines, W&F, Leiston
Margate (Home) Billericay (Away) Leiston, Folkestone, Staines, Dulwich
Leatherhead (Home) Hendon, Billers, Staines, Dulwich & Leiston - None Away
Wingate (Home) Dulwich, Billers, Hendon (Away) Folkestone, Leiston, Billers

Predicted end of season league table going by the Football Web pages website - https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/isthmian-football-league-premier-division/lea

[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 18:41]

See I now feel a bit better having seen that lot. Leatherhead are on form and have the best run in there so they could break through, but everyone has a chance.

Need a calculator thingy now.

Bostik premier league update on 21:12 - Feb 27 with 6076 viewsANNA3ROA

Bostik premier league update on 13:08 - Feb 27 by KilburnBlue

You're right :) Every away game thus so far in the league this season we should have got something out off.

Was there myself Saturday & another bit of class by that man Joseph got us back into the game but couldn't find that winner against a stubborn & hard working Lowestoft back line.

Will be at Leatherhead on Saturday whilst keeping one eye on the game against Hull. Hopefully we can show them we're a decent side after they tore us apart at SJP. Will you be at the Margate & Billerciay games?

Vapour this is the main fixtures left with the play off chasers that some fellow done on the Hendon Forum. As you say you guys have it tough.

Folkestone (Home) Margate, Leiston, Dulwich (Away) Staines, Billericay
Staines (Home) Hendon, Leiston, Folkestone, Margate (Away) Billers, Leatherhead
Leiston (Home) Margate, Hendon, Wingate (Away) Staines, Folkestone, Leatherhead
Hendon (Home) Margate, Billers (Away) Leatherhead, Staines, W&F, Leiston
Margate (Home) Billericay (Away) Leiston, Folkestone, Staines, Dulwich
Leatherhead (Home) Hendon, Billers, Staines, Dulwich & Leiston - None Away
Wingate (Home) Dulwich, Billers, Hendon (Away) Folkestone, Leiston, Billers

Predicted end of season league table going by the Football Web pages website - https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/isthmian-football-league-premier-division/lea

[Post edited 27 Feb 2018 18:41]

Hi Kilburnblue, I think lowestoft were time waisting after they scored the goal keeper should have been booked. I am sure Hendon will beat Leatherhead away If injury free.I will be at sjp for the run in....
Bostik premier league update on 20:12 - Mar 10 with 6008 viewsvapour_trail

Top of the league.

Just saying.

Bostik premier league update on 20:21 - Mar 10 with 5995 viewsbrogansnose

Bostik premier league update on 20:12 - Mar 10 by vapour_trail

Top of the league.

Just saying.

Bostik.

The premier choice of punk glue sniffers.

Anyway, no need to gloat Vapes.
Bostik premier league update on 20:26 - Mar 10 with 5986 viewsANNA3ROA

Bostik premier league update on 20:12 - Mar 10 by vapour_trail

Top of the league.

Just saying.

Hi vapour trail,Great win for you at Harrow.........Hendon were lucky to pick up one point not looking good?
Bostik premier league update on 20:54 - Mar 10 with 5960 viewsgordon

Having looked at the table, and knowing nothing about this league, I think you're all seriously underestimating the potential for Billericay Town to completely fall apart; they may have lots of games in-hand but they are basically playing three games a week for the next two months. That's hard work, however much money the club has.
Bostik premier league update on 21:22 - Mar 10 with 5937 viewsKilburnBlue

Bostik premier league update on 20:26 - Mar 10 by ANNA3ROA

Hi vapour trail,Great win for you at Harrow.........Hendon were lucky to pick up one point not looking good?

Very pleased for you Vapour. Ari the Great Dane must be looking down on you guys :)

Anna - Tom Lovelock kept us in it somewhat early in the 2nd half didnt he. & whats happened to Niko of late? After the blistering start to the season he has gone of the boil completely. Lets hope we get maximum points at Mersham & also at Tooting over the next coming days.

Bostik premier league update on 18:34 - Mar 11 with 5842 viewsvapour_trail

Bostik premier league update on 21:22 - Mar 10 by KilburnBlue

Very pleased for you Vapour. Ari the Great Dane must be looking down on you guys :)

Anna - Tom Lovelock kept us in it somewhat early in the 2nd half didnt he. & whats happened to Niko of late? After the blistering start to the season he has gone of the boil completely. Lets hope we get maximum points at Mersham & also at Tooting over the next coming days.

Poor old Ari, bit of a local legend!

Hendon have gone off the boil a bit haven’t they. Still lots of games in the bank though, I think you and Anna will make the play off cut.

Login to get fewer ads

Bostik premier league update on 19:07 - Mar 11 with 5823 viewsTractorCam

Bostik premier league update on 20:54 - Mar 10 by gordon

Having looked at the table, and knowing nothing about this league, I think you're all seriously underestimating the potential for Billericay Town to completely fall apart; they may have lots of games in-hand but they are basically playing three games a week for the next two months. That's hard work, however much money the club has.

I was at their blockbuster clash v Dulwich Hamlet on tuesday and despite leading early they lost 3-1 and looked miles off a National league side, with all the games in hand can definitely see it as a possibility that they slide

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bostik premier league update on 22:33 - Mar 11 with 5790 viewsANNA3ROA

Bostik premier league update on 21:22 - Mar 10 by KilburnBlue

Hi KilburnBlue, As I said before Hendon seem to play better away from SJP? Niko? he spent a week with QPR? I hope he finds his scoring boots on Tuesday and Saturday? I hope we get the maximum points before the money team come to SJP.
Bostik premier league update on 19:11 - Mar 24 with 5683 viewsvapour_trail

Anna, you about, see you took billericay apart this afternoon.

Bostik premier league update on 20:03 - Mar 24 with 5644 viewsANNA3ROA

Bostik premier league update on 19:11 - Mar 24 by vapour_trail

Anna, you about, see you took billericay apart this afternoon.

Hi Vapour trail great win for you. Hendon did take billericay apart and rumour has it Billericay manager left ground 20 mins before end with black eye? this news was on billericay web site twitter.
Bostik premier league update on 20:19 - Mar 24 with 5627 viewschristiand

Bostik premier league update on 20:03 - Mar 24 by ANNA3ROA

Hi Vapour trail great win for you. Hendon did take billericay apart and rumour has it Billericay manager left ground 20 mins before end with black eye? this news was on billericay web site twitter.

Got to say I'm loving this thread Vapour Trail. Although Billericay have 5 games in hand they are slowly slipping away. Dulwich Hamlet - after their 3-0 at Needham Market - now 5 points clear of Folkestone Invicta and 8 points clear of the Billericay boys. Winning that title not as easy as they first thought? Shout out for Worthing FC 3-0 winners today and now up to 15th in the league, sent them a tweet in celebration. Such an unbelievable turn around of events for them!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Bostik premier league update on 20:20 - Mar 24 with 5628 viewsmos

Huge result for Leiston today, beating Staines 4-1. Staines were directly below them too, so that is a big victory.

The boys are in some real good form at the moment, hopefully they make the playoffs come the end of the season.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Bostik premier league update on 20:23 - Mar 24 with 5620 viewschristiand

Bostik premier league update on 20:20 - Mar 24 by mos

Huge result for Leiston today, beating Staines 4-1. Staines were directly below them too, so that is a big victory.

The boys are in some real good form at the moment, hopefully they make the playoffs come the end of the season.

Some incredible results today in non league. Heybridge Swifts were 3-0 down at Haringey Borough and a man down and managed to get a draw. Salford City were 4-0 down to Kidderminster Harriers with 15 minutes to go and got a 4-4 draw with a last minute penalty!!

Bostik premier league update on 20:30 - Mar 24 with 5615 viewsANNA3ROA

Bostik premier league update on 20:19 - Mar 24 by christiand

Got to say I'm loving this thread Vapour Trail. Although Billericay have 5 games in hand they are slowly slipping away. Dulwich Hamlet - after their 3-0 at Needham Market - now 5 points clear of Folkestone Invicta and 8 points clear of the Billericay boys. Winning that title not as easy as they first thought? Shout out for Worthing FC 3-0 winners today and now up to 15th in the league, sent them a tweet in celebration. Such an unbelievable turn around of events for them!

Talking about Dulwich AND Football Rules? Not sure if they will be allowed to go up ( They have no ground?) Folkestone have a good chance now?
Bostik premier league update on 20:35 - Mar 24 with 5603 viewschristiand

Bostik premier league update on 20:30 - Mar 24 by ANNA3ROA

Talking about Dulwich AND Football Rules? Not sure if they will be allowed to go up ( They have no ground?) Folkestone have a good chance now?

Not sure? I know their case was spoken about in Parliament on Monday, addressed by the local MP. Just think it is disgraceful how they are being treated. It makes it even more impressive that they are giving Billericay Town and Folkestone Invicta a real challenge for the title. I hope Dulwich win it!!!
[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 20:36]

Bostik premier league update on 20:36 - Mar 24 with 5601 viewsvapour_trail

Billericay are capitulating, I’m starting to think meeting them in the play offs could be a good thing. Still have promotion In their own hands though.

We were great today. Could have had double the five we scored.

Christian, mos, Anna, play offs race going to the wire, will shout any of you a beer if you end up at our place in the shoot out.

Bostik premier league update on 20:39 - Mar 24 with 5596 viewsvapour_trail

Bostik premier league update on 20:35 - Mar 24 by christiand

Not sure? I know their case was spoken about in Parliament on Monday, addressed by the local MP. Just think it is disgraceful how they are being treated. It makes it even more impressive that they are giving Billericay Town and Folkestone Invicta a real challenge for the title. I hope Dulwich win it!!!

Just to say invicta have a tiny budget compared to those two.

I’ve a bit of an interest in tooting at the other end but fear they’re going down now.

Bostik premier league update on 20:39 - Mar 24 with 5596 viewsANNA3ROA

Bostik premier league update on 20:35 - Mar 24 by christiand

Agree win title and cannot go up feel sad for the Dulwich fans
Bostik premier league update on 20:40 - Mar 24 with 5591 viewsParisBlue

Bostik premier league update on 20:23 - Mar 24 by christiand

Some incredible results today in non league. Heybridge Swifts were 3-0 down at Haringey Borough and a man down and managed to get a draw. Salford City were 4-0 down to Kidderminster Harriers with 15 minutes to go and got a 4-4 draw with a last minute penalty!!

Worth adding that Luke Woolfenden was part of the Bromley team that reached the final of the FA Trophy. Nice day out at Wembley for him. I'd like to have seen him back and given some gametime for the impending "dead rubbers", but that would be harsh on him now (the final isn't until May 20th).

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Bostik premier league update on 21:41 - Mar 24 with 5555 viewsmos

Bostik premier league update on 20:36 - Mar 24 by vapour_trail

Billericay are capitulating, I’m starting to think meeting them in the play offs could be a good thing. Still have promotion In their own hands though.

Christian, mos, Anna, play offs race going to the wire, will shout any of you a beer if you end up at our place in the shoot out.

Absolutely. Looks like yet another exciting end of season finish to come!

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Bostik premier league update on 22:51 - Mar 24 with 5535 viewsKilburnBlue

Yep Tamplin left 20 minutes before the end of the game when they were 3-0 down. Hendon fans were singing 'you're sacking yourself in the morning' as he walked past them :)

Many thought Tamplin had a tantrum & stormed out of the ground because they were losing, but GT had let it be known to the Hendon management that he had to leave the game early beforehand.

What is true is there was a very heated disagreement in the Billericay changing room before the game where staff & players had to be separated. A fight had broken out & punches were thrown but not sure by whom.

Ps Goals from today. Josh Walker took his goal well 50 seconds in

[Post edited 24 Mar 2018 23:56]

Bostik premier league update on 09:14 - Mar 25 with 5457 viewschristiand

Bostik premier league update on 20:36 - Mar 24 by vapour_trail

Vapour trail, I’m just a non league footballing novice compared to yourself just enjoying watching this promotion race unfold from a distance. It was only seeing how poorly Worthing FC started the season that I have been drawn in hook, line and sinker to the Bostik League this season; I have thoroughly enjoyed following it especially during the international breaks!

Bostik premier league update on 10:25 - Mar 25 with 5432 viewsvapour_trail

Bostik premier league update on 09:14 - Mar 25 by christiand

Vapour trail, I’m just a non league footballing novice compared to yourself just enjoying watching this promotion race unfold from a distance. It was only seeing how poorly Worthing FC started the season that I have been drawn in hook, line and sinker to the Bostik League this season; I have thoroughly enjoyed following it especially during the international breaks!

I’m just a novice myself, only been going since we moved down from London in recent years. Do enjoy it though, seven goals and a couple of beers on the terraces yesterday while the kids had a kick about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024