Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
08:56 - Feb 22 with 6738 views_

on 14:01 - Feb 23 with 1652 views_

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 13:53 - Feb 23 by Reuser_is_God

Just watched this.

Absolutely brilliant.

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 14:08 - Feb 23 with 1636 viewssoupytwist

Does anyone know if/when this is likely to be available as an audio only download? I want to listen to it in the car but they're only up to episode 81 on iTunes and the Kieron one is episode 83.
Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 14:12 - Feb 23 with 1621 viewsSpruceMoose

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 14:08 - Feb 23 by soupytwist

Does anyone know if/when this is likely to be available as an audio only download? I want to listen to it in the car but they're only up to episode 81 on iTunes and the Kieron one is episode 83.

In two episodes time I would guess.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 14:25 - Feb 23 with 1612 viewsReuser_is_God

on 14:01 - Feb 23 by _

Really liked the Geordie bloke too.

I’ll watch the Alan Shearer one later too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 14:42 - Feb 23 with 1590 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 14:25 - Feb 23 by Reuser_is_God

I recommend. Probably the best one he's done.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

on 16:32 - Feb 23 with 1545 views_

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 14:25 - Feb 23 by Reuser_is_God

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 17:08 - Feb 23 with 1517 viewsmanchego

on 16:32 - Feb 23 by _

only 35 mins in.
Some Town defender in the 90's who shat in a shower and told KD to clean it up.

Bobby could manage players.
Keane couldn't ( surprise ! )

SORRY, late to the party.
I guess I'll have to figure out who that was.......
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:11]
Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 17:21 - Feb 23 with 1503 viewsSpruceMoose

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 17:08 - Feb 23 by manchego

only 35 mins in.
Some Town defender in the 90's who shat in a shower and told KD to clean it up.

Bobby could manage players.
Keane couldn't ( surprise ! )

SORRY, late to the party.
I guess I'll have to figure out who that was.......
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:11]

Ian Marshall.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 22:51 - Feb 23 with 1432 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Not a fan of the slip of tounge he made. "one of the best goals I scored for Norwich".

Other than that- top guy. I think Ipswich fans already knew how much he has matured, but I think this well do wonders for his reputation with Geordies.

Poll: Best Football Song

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 00:39 - Feb 24 with 1388 viewsHennikerBlu

Quite a player, I really thought he could go all the way internationally. Anyone remember the goal he scored against Watford when he played with a broken/fractured leg after being badly crocked? It was horrible to see the kicking he got early in a games, few could keep up with him, so they slowed him down......

I remember bumping into him, Andy Cole and Lee Sharpe in Ayia Napa all of them on mopeds :)). He went to school with my partner of the time so we used to chat etc. Likeable chap and often around my sound of Towen.

Thanks for the heads up will have a listen.

Edit: Watford not the Gills!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 11:45]
Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 13:50 - Mar 9 with 1224 viewssoupytwist

Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 14:08 - Feb 23 by soupytwist

It's on iTunes now if anyone just wants to download the audio. Excellent listen for a couple of hours.
Kieron Dyer on the True Geordie Podcast. on 14:29 - Mar 9 with 1206 viewssolemio

I still have this picture in my mind of a 15 or 16 year old Kieron pushing wheelchair users to their places in the Churchmans Stand, and chatting away to them. He wasn't such a bad person even at that time.

Yes, he got told to do it, but he went above and beyond.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024