Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets 09:15 - Feb 22 with 4425 viewsBrixtonBlue

while we still don't know who the manager is?

"Join the magical mystery tour"
"The only permanent things are the fans."
"Next year #couldbetheone"

?

I work in advertising but I haven't a clue how you'd go about marketing this one.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:07 - Feb 22 with 1703 viewsBluefish

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 21:52 - Feb 22 by StNeotsBlue

If Keane got reappointed in the summer would you lose a touch of your enthusiasm?

No one will ever be that stupid to give that clown a managers job again

Please do not report this post as abuse*

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:16 - Feb 22 with 1689 viewspointofblue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:07 - Feb 22 by Bluefish

No one will ever be that stupid to give that clown a managers job again

But it wouldn't matter, would it? Because people buy the seat for the team, not the manager.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:25 - Feb 22 with 1667 viewsBluefish

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:16 - Feb 22 by pointofblue

But it wouldn't matter, would it? Because people buy the seat for the team, not the manager.

Of course that is correct ffs. It is not even a debate.

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:28 - Feb 22 with 1657 viewsBloomBlue

I buy a season ticket because of the club, I support the team/club. No different when Burley relegated us, I was really annoyed the club had retained him especially as they should've sacked him at Christmas while in the Prem and got Big Sam in it was clear we were going backwards that first season after relegation but I still bought a season ticket because I supports the club/team.

Bit like when your hero player leaves, you don't stop supporting the club just because John Wark left for Liverpool
on 22:34 - Feb 22 with 1635 views_

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:28 - Feb 22 by BloomBlue

I buy a season ticket because of the club, I support the team/club. No different when Burley relegated us, I was really annoyed the club had retained him especially as they should've sacked him at Christmas while in the Prem and got Big Sam in it was clear we were going backwards that first season after relegation but I still bought a season ticket because I supports the club/team.

Bit like when your hero player leaves, you don't stop supporting the club just because John Wark left for Liverpool

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:41 - Feb 22 with 1626 viewsBrixtonBlue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:28 - Feb 22 by BloomBlue

I totally agree with you, and I will renew regardless. I was just wondering how the club were going to market STs this year, that's all.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:52 - Feb 22 with 1609 viewsBloomBlue

on 22:34 - Feb 22 by _

But we would've avoided relegation that season if he we had got Big Sam in at Christmas and he had been given enough games to turn it round
How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 23:00 - Feb 22 with 1591 viewsStNeotsBlue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:52 - Feb 22 by BloomBlue

But we would've avoided relegation that season if he we had got Big Sam in at Christmas and he had been given enough games to turn it round

Keane's return or Fat Sam getting the gig would probably result in me having a massive hissy fit and making a bit of a tit of myself.
Login to get fewer ads

on 23:26 - Feb 22 with 1564 views_

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:52 - Feb 22 by BloomBlue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 04:18 - Feb 23 with 1508 viewsBenters2

'Operation Premiership' no we have had that one..
How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 08:12 - Feb 23 with 1450 viewsHerbivore

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 22:41 - Feb 22 by BrixtonBlue

I totally agree with you, and I will renew regardless. I was just wondering how the club were going to market STs this year, that's all.

We could go a bit left field and market them to people who have a fear of crowds?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 08:35 - Feb 23 with 1435 viewsBrixtonBlue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 08:12 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

We could go a bit left field and market them to people who have a fear of crowds?

Clever.

Only problem is if it's too successful...

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:04 - Feb 23 with 1411 viewshype313

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 04:18 - Feb 23 by Benters2

'Operation Premiership' no we have had that one..

"Operation league One" ? if we go down it's not all doom and gloom, the ticket prices will decrease..

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:52 - Feb 23 with 1397 viewsBlueNomad

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 23:00 - Feb 22 by StNeotsBlue

Keane's return or Fat Sam getting the gig would probably result in me having a massive hissy fit and making a bit of a tit of myself.

Would they both result in even fewer season tickets being sold than if MM stayed?
How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 11:16 - Feb 24 with 1315 viewsBorisOrTrevor

I think they should (but never will) market them by coming clean about what the plan really is gor Marcus and be honest about our current predicament. I for one would appreciate cutting the cr*p and who knows It may change our view of Mick McCarthy for one thing. Rally the fans to the cause instead of dividing them at every opportunity and publishing bull spin.

BOT

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 11:17 - Feb 24 with 1313 viewsBluefish

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 11:16 - Feb 24 by BorisOrTrevor

I think they should (but never will) market them by coming clean about what the plan really is gor Marcus and be honest about our current predicament. I for one would appreciate cutting the cr*p and who knows It may change our view of Mick McCarthy for one thing. Rally the fans to the cause instead of dividing them at every opportunity and publishing bull spin.

I can help you out here. The plan is to survive in the mad world of football

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 11:35 - Feb 24 with 1297 viewsBrixtonBlue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 11:16 - Feb 24 by BorisOrTrevor

Indeed. "The financial climate has changed, so we need you more than ever. It's us vs them. Give us your all and we'll give our all. Are you with us?"

A kind of 'David and Goliath' campaign.

I like it. The best suggestion yet. You should have my job!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024