Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets 09:15 - Feb 22 with 4429 viewsBrixtonBlue

while we still don't know who the manager is?

"Join the magical mystery tour"
"The only permanent things are the fans."
"Next year #couldbetheone"

?

I work in advertising but I haven't a clue how you'd go about marketing this one.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:17 - Feb 22 with 2707 viewshoppy

"Pick a seat... any seat..."

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:18 - Feb 22 with 2696 viewsReuser_is_God

In all honesty it’s got to be very low key with minimal changes given the fcuk up last year & the current apathy.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:21 - Feb 22 with 2684 viewsITFC_Forever

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:18 - Feb 22 by Reuser_is_God

In all honesty it’s got to be very low key with minimal changes given the fcuk up last year & the current apathy.

£40 increase.
OAP age raised to 75.
MM signs a 5 year contract.

That should sort it.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:23 - Feb 22 with 2674 viewsReuser_is_God

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:21 - Feb 22 by ITFC_Forever

£40 increase.
OAP age raised to 75.

That should sort it.

Close the SAR upper in that case.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:25 - Feb 22 with 2666 viewsKieran_Knows

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:23 - Feb 22 by Reuser_is_God

Just the SAR upper?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:26 - Feb 22 with 2663 viewsKieran_Knows

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:21 - Feb 22 by ITFC_Forever

£40 increase.
OAP age raised to 75.

That should sort it.

Don't forget the new 7 point plan either.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:39 - Feb 22 with 2619 viewshoppy

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:26 - Feb 22 by Kieran_Knows

Don't forget the new 7 point plan either.

I reckon we should be able to get more than 2 wins and a draw in a season... or had you envisaged 7 draws?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 17:51 - Feb 22 with 2477 viewsstrikalite

If we sell 15k season tickets, price frozen, paid upfront, and we don't make play-offs, then Club gives back 40% of your initial outlay...

Any takers?
Login to get fewer ads

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 17:56 - Feb 22 with 2463 viewsHerbivore

They've got two options really, go very low key (no real change to pricing) and not say a thing about the manager, or they need to tie in an announcement on Mick's future with the renewal and offer some sort of vision (with or without Mick) for the future. Both strategies involve a lot of just hoping for the best. I think the only way to get fans back would be a clear strategy plus significant discounts, I just can't see ME going for that.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 17:58 - Feb 22 with 2460 viewsLord_Lucan

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:23 - Feb 22 by Reuser_is_God

I think they may indeed do that - and a section of Cobbold.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:14 - Feb 22 with 2355 viewsManchesterblue

how about #weallknowyou'llenduprenewing

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:20 - Feb 22 with 2333 viewsBluefish

You buy a seat because of the team not the manager or do you look through the league tables and choose your favourite manager and go to that club?

Please do not report this post as abuse*

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:27 - Feb 22 with 2307 viewsManchesterblue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:20 - Feb 22 by Bluefish

You buy a seat because of the team not the manager or do you look through the league tables and choose your favourite manager and go to that club?

So if you went to the cinema and the only film showing would bore you to tears, would you still pay the money or turn round and spend your money on something more enjoyable

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:31 - Feb 22 with 2287 viewsBluefish

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:27 - Feb 22 by Manchesterblue

So if you went to the cinema and the only film showing would bore you to tears, would you still pay the money or turn round and spend your money on something more enjoyable

Not comparable at all. If you think it is then you are not a football fan. Certainly not one that should support any club that isn't prem top 4

[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 20:31]

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:36 - Feb 22 with 2274 viewsManchesterblue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:31 - Feb 22 by Bluefish

Not comparable at all. If you think it is then you are not a football fan. Certainly not one that should support any club that isn't prem top 4

[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 20:31]

Check your season ticket and let me know your "FAN " Number, its says customer number, we are all customers, if a customer is not happy with the service that he/she recieves then they eventually go somewhere else.

what was it 4k didn't return this year, maybe another 3k next, turn the lights of when you leave

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:37 - Feb 22 with 2269 viewsWestSussexBlue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 09:17 - Feb 22 by hoppy

"Pick a seat... any seat..."

Even the one that says “Manager Home Team”
How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:39 - Feb 22 with 2259 viewsBluefish

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:36 - Feb 22 by Manchesterblue

Check your season ticket and let me know your "FAN " Number, its says customer number, we are all customers, if a customer is not happy with the service that he/she recieves then they eventually go somewhere else.

what was it 4k didn't return this year, maybe another 3k next, turn the lights of when you leave

Blimey

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:42 - Feb 22 with 2253 viewsSpruceMoose

They should run a referendum on Mexit before they decide what approach to take.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:43 - Feb 22 with 2254 viewspointofblue

I think they should reduce season ticket prices to the level of 2016/2017 at the very least and also put the OAP age back to 60. Promote the role of the academy and the importance of youth next season, in particular Downes, Dozzell, Nydam, Kenlock and Emmanuel. Don't make any promises in relation to promotion, play offs, survival etc. as we've heard it all before and it means little now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:45 - Feb 22 with 2246 viewsrgp1

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:36 - Feb 22 by Manchesterblue

The lights will probably be covered in algie and moss like the stand before they get turned out.
How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:46 - Feb 22 with 2241 viewsHerbivore

I don't think you get being a football fan, sorry. Also, you've overestimated how many ST holders didn't renew by about 100%, it was more like 2k that didn't renew this season.

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 21:34 - Feb 22 with 2187 viewstiptreeblue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:46 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

I don't think you get being a football fan, sorry. Also, you've overestimated how many ST holders didn't renew by about 100%, it was more like 2k that didn't renew this season.

Wow, that`s alright then, we only lost 2,ooo season tickets. absolutely nothing to worry about then. Good grief
How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 21:39 - Feb 22 with 2166 viewsHerbivore

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 21:34 - Feb 22 by tiptreeblue

Wow, that`s alright then, we only lost 2,ooo season tickets. absolutely nothing to worry about then. Good grief

It's odd how when people get corrected a straw man comes into life at the same time. Nowhere have I suggested that losing 2000 fans is a good thing, it is, however, half as bad as losing 4000 fans.

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 21:52 - Feb 22 with 2107 viewsStNeotsBlue

How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 20:20 - Feb 22 by Bluefish

If Keane got reappointed in the summer would you lose a touch of your enthusiasm?
How on Earth are they going to market the season tickets on 21:59 - Feb 22 with 2071 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Free Haribos with every purchase.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024