Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 12:33 - Feb 22 with 9973 viewscarlisleaway

Something has to happen, as we are in big trouble
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:24 - Feb 22 with 1553 viewsFinidiCentenary

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:13 - Feb 22 by SWGF

There really must be fck all to do in Sunderland

There is bound to be a huge number of fans that retained season tickets thinking that they may see a season like Newcastle have had when they come down, by possibly bouncing back.

I'd imagine next year they'll be well below 20,000 even if they stay up. Perhaps even lower.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:34 - Feb 22 with 1521 viewsSteve_M

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 12:54 - Feb 22 by Illinoisblue

It remains the great irony that under Evans - the great international ticket seller - we are playing out our demise in a stadium that’s two-thirds empty.

Still, at least the catering is top notch.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:36 - Feb 22 with 1511 viewsITFC_Forever

I can't make it to the Blunts or Milwall home games.

Usually I'd be gutted at missing a game, but it's now just a minor pain.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:48 - Feb 22 with 1464 viewsScuzzer

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:34 - Feb 22 by Steve_M

Still, at least the catering is top notch.

Well at least there is enough now to cater for demand.

Established 1968

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:54 - Feb 22 with 1445 viewsSteve_M

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:48 - Feb 22 by Scuzzer

Well at least there is enough now to cater for demand.

Are you sure on that? Did anyone try getting a beer at halftime?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:58 - Feb 22 with 1435 viewsartsbossbeard

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 12:58 - Feb 22 by Benters2

20770 empty seats.

Believe!

Be careful what you wish for etc.

Mind the gap.

If we win our game in hand we go top.

Did you go, Benters?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:03 - Feb 22 with 1412 viewsBenters2

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:58 - Feb 22 by artsbossbeard

Did you go, Benters?

I know you didnt !
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:04 - Feb 22 with 1404 viewsartsbossbeard

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:03 - Feb 22 by Benters2

I know you didnt !

Correct!

I was supposed to be playing 5-a-side as we were short, however, I've picked up a flu bug which left me bed ridden and close to death.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Login to get fewer ads

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:12 - Feb 22 with 1377 viewsPhilTWTD

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:13 - Feb 22 by PrideOfTheEast

Obviously not but the club know and that information would be shared with the police.

Would the police be able to share that data given it's not 'theirs' even if there was a request made? I think this came up before and someone who knew more about this than I do suggested they wouldn't be able to.
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:13 - Feb 22 with 1371 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:12 - Feb 22 by PhilTWTD

Would the police be able to share that data given it's not 'theirs' even if there was a request made? I think this came up before and someone who knew more about this than I do suggested they wouldn't be able to.

Not sure but somebody mentioned to me last night that fans of other clubs have done it. Watford being one.
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:19 - Feb 22 with 1350 viewsBenters2

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:04 - Feb 22 by artsbossbeard

Correct!

I was supposed to be playing 5-a-side as we were short, however, I've picked up a flu bug which left me bed ridden and close to death.

You are always short..

Poor old boy get out on that bike and into the fresh air!

Sending hugs x
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:22 - Feb 22 with 1337 viewshoppy

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 12:48 - Feb 22 by Fixed_It

Probably got bored and started counting them in the second half...

...and then again, just to double check?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:24 - Feb 22 with 1336 viewschristiand

If true, I wonder if ME will continue to stick his head firmly in the sand and hope it all goes away?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:25 - Feb 22 with 1330 viewsMillsey

Well I’m out of the country so my seat would be empty, but all season tickets are paid for so that’s the minimum crowd!!!!
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:26 - Feb 22 with 1319 viewstextbackup

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:01 - Feb 22 by Superfrans

I have a season ticket and didn't go last night, as I had something else booked.

I sit/stand with 4 other people, none of whom also went because 1 works up north during the week, and 3 others can attend Tuesday midweek games, but not Wednesdays for various different reasons.

It's not incredible, it's quite simple to explain and understand.

Yet on the flip side to that I know 8-10 that didn’t go lastnight simply because they didn’t want to.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:28 - Feb 22 with 1312 viewsIpswichKnight

No I'd hope he realises that unless he does something then we are likely to official figures including season ticket holders being around 10K.

I suspect and this is not based on any inside info or any BS like that but we will find out more when the season ticket renewals are set to go out. Until then we are just all going to fill in the void that the lack of information is creating.
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:33 - Feb 22 with 1289 viewsartsbossbeard

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:19 - Feb 22 by Benters2

You are always short..

Poor old boy get out on that bike and into the fresh air!

Sending hugs x

You've not met Bluestreak, have you?

Just walked to the shops and it's bloody freezing out there. The bike can stay in the garage for the foreseeable future..

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:34 - Feb 22 with 1278 viewsIllinoisblue

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:00 - Feb 22 by ElderGrizzly

Yet somehow still averaging 16,000+

say what you like about Leeds, they have great support home and away

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:40 - Feb 22 with 1258 viewsNo9

If Town don't declare an accurate attendance in the accounts HMRC could consider tax fraud
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:42 - Feb 22 with 1244 viewsITFC_Forever

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:40 - Feb 22 by No9

If Town don't declare an accurate attendance in the accounts HMRC could consider tax fraud

But surely declaring the number of paying customers is exactly what they are supposed to do from an HMRC point of view?

If a some of those customers decide not to turn up, that's up to them.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 15:35 - Feb 22 with 1181 viewsBrightonEye

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:13 - Feb 22 by PrideOfTheEast

Not sure but somebody mentioned to me last night that fans of other clubs have done it. Watford being one.

Yes, Brighton too. A couple of seasons ago, BHA fans, fed up with regularly announced "pretendances" that always included absent season-ticket holders, obtained true attendance figures via a FoI application.

This wasn't difficult, because clubs are obliged to provide actual crowd data to the police, in accordance with Ground Safety requirements.

On the other hand, it's in the interest of the clubs' marketing departments to bolster crowd data and exaggerate the audience size for stadium advertising and sponsorship opportunities. Fraud, pure and simple.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 15:37]
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 15:39 - Feb 22 with 1162 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 13:00 - Feb 22 by ElderGrizzly

Yet somehow still averaging 16,000+

Ahh 16th, our new natural spiritual position in all tables.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 16:01 - Feb 22 with 1119 viewsClapham_Junction

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:12 - Feb 22 by PhilTWTD

The Met Police released Arsenal's real attendance figures under freedom of information, so I assume Suffolk Constabulary would have to do the same.
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 16:04 - Feb 22 with 1109 viewsNo9

Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 14:42 - Feb 22 by ITFC_Forever

But surely declaring the number of paying customers is exactly what they are supposed to do from an HMRC point of view?

If a some of those customers decide not to turn up, that's up to them.

I suppose the season ticket holders are counted as being present even when they are not as they have paid for their seat?
Certainly when one looks at the accounts lodged with Co's House the attendance figures do seem to be high ????
Official attendance of those that attended last nights game 9,541 on 16:12 - Feb 22 with 1097 viewschurchmantom

Would the police or other officials not need to know how many were actually in the ground for health and safety reasons?.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024