Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) 13:01 - Feb 22 with 4222 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:03 - Feb 22 with 3314 viewsSuperfrans

Which bit could they conceivable close down?

There are season ticket holders in all sections of the ground. Moving them would risk losing them completely.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:04 - Feb 22 with 3306 viewsKieran_Knows

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:03 - Feb 22 by Superfrans

There are season ticket holders in all sections of the ground. Moving them would risk losing them completely.

I'd say South Upper would be the one that most likely closes, if they were to do it at all.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:06 - Feb 22 with 3287 viewsFrimleyBlue

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:03 - Feb 22 by Superfrans

Something tells me they wouldnt actually care about that.

Waka waka eh eh

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:08 - Feb 22 with 3278 viewsSWGF

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:04 - Feb 22 by Kieran_Knows

I'd say South Upper would be the one that most likely closes, if they were to do it at all.

I've been told that there are discussions but it's about condensing stands rather than closing (at the moment). No point having the whole of the upper SBR and SAR open and people in every corner when (especially last night) they could be condensed into the middle sections and save on stewarding etc.

Again, discussions have taken place to potentially close the upper tiers of stands going forward but it would be SBR that would close due to the bars being busier in the SAR (mainly Legends).

It's a disgrace that the conversations have to be had at all but people aren't turning up (even if they've already paid for their ticket).

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:10 - Feb 22 with 3248 viewsKieran_Knows

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:08 - Feb 22 by SWGF

I've been told that there are discussions but it's about condensing stands rather than closing (at the moment). No point having the whole of the upper SBR and SAR open and people in every corner when (especially last night) they could be condensed into the middle sections and save on stewarding etc.

Again, discussions have taken place to potentially close the upper tiers of stands going forward but it would be SBR that would close due to the bars being busier in the SAR (mainly Legends).

It's a disgrace that the conversations have to be had at all but people aren't turning up (even if they've already paid for their ticket).

Interesting. I forgot about Legends Bar in SAR, so yes, can see why SBR upper would be more likely to close.

As you say, a shambles that it has come to this, but we can all thanks Marcus Evans for that.

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:17 - Feb 22 with 3213 viewsIllinoisblue

Look ahead to Tuesday April 10th, Barnsley at home. If current form continues that game will break records for lowest crowd since ________

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:27 - Feb 22 with 3136 viewsReuser_is_God

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:10 - Feb 22 by Kieran_Knows

Interesting. I forgot about Legends Bar in SAR, so yes, can see why SBR upper would be more likely to close.

As you say, a shambles that it has come to this, but we can all thanks Marcus Evans for that.

The highlight of my season was the pie I had in Legends bar at HT in the Reading game.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:28 - Feb 22 with 3127 viewsKieran_Knows

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:27 - Feb 22 by Reuser_is_God

The highlight of my season was the pie I had in Legends bar at HT in the Reading game.

You've not stopped going on about it since, to be fair.

Login to get fewer ads

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:32 - Feb 22 with 3100 viewsReuser_is_God

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:28 - Feb 22 by Kieran_Knows

You've not stopped going on about it since, to be fair.

Chicken, ham & leek.

Superb it was.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:42 - Feb 22 with 3063 viewsScuzzer

Would need to give upper tier ST holders a refund on their costs if they move them down. Cant see it happening.

Established 1968

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:46 - Feb 22 with 3053 viewsitfcjoe

I imagine something will be done ahead of next season - makes sense to close North Upper and relocate all those to South Upper as South has the little VIP bit and Legends bar

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:47 - Feb 22 with 3037 viewsartsbossbeard

This doesn't directly effect you, does it?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:51 - Feb 22 with 3014 viewsFrimleyBlue

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:47 - Feb 22 by artsbossbeard

This doesn't directly effect you, does it?

Nope not at all. Just curious to know if anyone has the seem thoughts as me about it potentially happening

Waka waka eh eh

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 16:56 - Feb 22 with 2822 viewsLightningboy

Personally i’d close off the home dug-out.
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 16:58 - Feb 22 with 2816 viewstextbackup

That would involve a few different parties having a discussion, you reckon that’ll happen?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 17:06 - Feb 22 with 2782 viewsFinidiCentenary

I reckon they should have an inners enclosure and an outers enclosure in the Co-op stand and we can sit where we feel on the day in question.

Go a couple of goals down early and see loads of fans running from one side to the other lol.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 17:07 - Feb 22 with 2775 viewstextbackup

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 17:06 - Feb 22 by FinidiCentenary

I reckon they should have an inners enclosure and an outers enclosure in the Co-op stand and we can sit where we feel on the day in question.

Go a couple of goals down early and see loads of fans running from one side to the other lol.

The inners would only just about fill the lower cobbold.
But I’d doubt there would be any singing tho, they seem to be a silent bunch

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 18:59 - Feb 22 with 2643 viewsPlums

How long before they begin playing crowd noise too?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 19:08 - Feb 22 with 2629 viewsOxford_Blue

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 13:10 - Feb 22 by Kieran_Knows

We can thank Evans as well for underwriting the Club’s £5-6m loss every season and stopping it from going into administration again. What about the 10,000 or so fans who have disappeared over the last 10-15 years? Or is it only one man’s responsibility to guranteee success? Isn’t like to see how many fans are preparedness to put in an equivalent amount as Evans has done. Very few. He will not get back his money - unless the club are promoted. Which let’s face it isn’t that likely.
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 20:30 - Feb 22 with 2548 viewsHARRY10

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 19:08 - Feb 22 by Oxford_Blue

We can thank Evans as well for underwriting the Club’s £5-6m loss every season and stopping it from going into administration again. What about the 10,000 or so fans who have disappeared over the last 10-15 years? Or is it only one man’s responsibility to guranteee success? Isn’t like to see how many fans are preparedness to put in an equivalent amount as Evans has done. Very few. He will not get back his money - unless the club are promoted. Which let’s face it isn’t that likely.

"We can thank Evans as well for underwriting the Club’s £5-6m loss every season "

That isn't actually true. I would suggest that you check the annual accounts for the past few years.

Who do we thank for the deteriorating state of PR. Or the pitch. What happened to the donations that were meant to fund the Cat 1 academy ?
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 20:37 - Feb 22 with 2535 viewspointofblue

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 19:08 - Feb 22 by Oxford_Blue

What would happen if Evans didn't subsidise the club? We'd either have to live within our means, which would probably mean relegation at one point in the near future, or go into administration which would defeat the object of saving money as Evans holds much of the debt. He puts in the minimal amount to keep us in the division and hope for a miracle but that's as much for his own personal reasons as for the sake of the club.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 22:52 - Feb 22 with 2418 viewsOxford_Blue

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 20:30 - Feb 22 by HARRY10

"We can thank Evans as well for underwriting the Club’s £5-6m loss every season "

That isn't actually true. I would suggest that you check the annual accounts for the past few years.

Who do we thank for the deteriorating state of PR. Or the pitch. What happened to the donations that were meant to fund the Cat 1 academy ?

2007/08 — £5.8m loss

2008/09 — £12.7m loss

2009/10 — £14.2m loss

2010/11 — £3.2m loss

2011/12 — £16m loss

2012/13 — £9.8m loss

2013/14 — £7.2m loss

2014/15 — £5.3m profit

2015/16 - £6.6m loss

2016/17 - £4.3m loss
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:00 - Feb 22 with 2397 viewstextbackup

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 22:52 - Feb 22 by Oxford_Blue

2007/08 — £5.8m loss

2008/09 — £12.7m loss

2009/10 — £14.2m loss

2010/11 — £3.2m loss

2011/12 — £16m loss

2012/13 — £9.8m loss

2013/14 — £7.2m loss

2014/15 — £5.3m profit

2015/16 - £6.6m loss

2016/17 - £4.3m loss

Ian go to bed, you're drunk

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:04 - Feb 22 with 2381 viewsFenboyBlue

How about the pitch ?
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:16 - Feb 22 with 2359 viewsrgp1

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:04 - Feb 22 by FenboyBlue

How about the pitch ?

lol
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 23:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024