Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) 13:01 - Feb 22 with 4224 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:19 - Feb 22 with 903 viewsrgp1

Can we not close off all the lower tiers, if everyone is up top there is less risk of neck injuries.
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:28 - Feb 22 with 895 viewstextbackup

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:19 - Feb 22 by rgp1

Can we not close off all the lower tiers, if everyone is up top there is less risk of neck injuries.

in all honesty i'd hope that they will use their heads a bit and shut sections. saves on money on multiple things and hopefully means they can focus on the bars etc that remain open.
from looking at the ground plan i'd personally close off the following ares.

Upper north stand

lower cobbold
upper cobbold section A and B

Upper churchmans upper section 3

Pioneer upper upper sections K, L, Q, R

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:31 - Feb 22 with 892 viewsrgp1

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:28 - Feb 22 by textbackup

in all honesty i'd hope that they will use their heads a bit and shut sections. saves on money on multiple things and hopefully means they can focus on the bars etc that remain open.
from looking at the ground plan i'd personally close off the following ares.

Upper north stand

lower cobbold
upper cobbold section A and B

Upper churchmans upper section 3

Pioneer upper upper sections K, L, Q, R

sounds sensible but horribly depressing, i remember watching the highlights after the Norwich home play off game, the commentator described town supporters as creating a 'white hot' atmosphere, seems like a lifetime ago.
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:39 - Feb 22 with 877 viewstextbackup

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:31 - Feb 22 by rgp1

sounds sensible but horribly depressing, i remember watching the highlights after the Norwich home play off game, the commentator described town supporters as creating a 'white hot' atmosphere, seems like a lifetime ago.

its the same with any team tho, stick an exciting event infront of them, a few beers, and its well away.

that PO game, just watching 27000 standing giving it "stand up if you hate the scum" still gives me goosebumps. it was literally every town fan, I even purposely looked in the posh seats in cobbold and pioneer!

back to the point tho, be horrible to see the areas shut, it'll feel like we are officially a wigan!

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:44 - Feb 22 with 867 viewsrgp1

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:39 - Feb 22 by textbackup

its the same with any team tho, stick an exciting event infront of them, a few beers, and its well away.

that PO game, just watching 27000 standing giving it "stand up if you hate the scum" still gives me goosebumps. it was literally every town fan, I even purposely looked in the posh seats in cobbold and pioneer!

back to the point tho, be horrible to see the areas shut, it'll feel like we are officially a wigan!

I remember Wolves in the mid 80's, their ground got into such a state that in the 4th division they only had one stand open.
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:46 - Feb 22 with 865 viewstextbackup

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:44 - Feb 22 by rgp1

I remember Wolves in the mid 80's, their ground got into such a state that in the 4th division they only had one stand open.

now bloody look at them! if only...

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 00:06 - Feb 23 with 856 viewsPlums

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:04 - Feb 22 by FenboyBlue

How about the pitch ?

I drove past Forest about four hours ago, there were no lights on but the ground was illuminated by the growing lamps. Are we all lit up?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 06:03 - Feb 23 with 798 viewsBenters2

If MM stays on it will start off next season.
Login to get fewer ads

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 11:07 - Feb 23 with 719 viewsCurrie10

I'd say next season they may aswell close one of the upper tiers behind the goal.

Zero point having the majority open as it currently is - only wasting $$$$ by doing so.
How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 11:28 - Feb 23 with 712 viewsCurrie10

How long do you think until they close off part of the ground (n/t) on 23:39 - Feb 22 by textbackup

On the subject with Norwich - I wondered why away sides don't get block S any longer!? They did in the play off game from memory - just looks silly loads of empty seats there.

Also, why is block 6 in the Sir Alf stand restricted - why are the seats closest to the away no longer used!? Seems ridiculous. ' Police ' !?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024