Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... 13:41 - Feb 22 with 854 viewsITFC_Forever

The proper award-winning Portman Pies as well.

Highlight of the night by a long way.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 13:46 - Feb 22 with 828 viewsSitfcB

Ah yeah I do re-call seeing a couple of old boys tucking in. Looked nice, big ones aswell.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 13:51 - Feb 22 with 815 viewsITFC_Forever

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 13:46 - Feb 22 by SitfcB

Ah yeah I do re-call seeing a couple of old boys tucking in. Looked nice, big ones aswell.

I'm not that old!

Saw you talking to a member of staff while we were in there... at least I assume it was you (ITFC tracksuit / training top on).

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:13 - Feb 22 with 761 viewshoppy

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 13:51 - Feb 22 by ITFC_Forever

I'm not that old!

Saw you talking to a member of staff while we were in there... at least I assume it was you (ITFC tracksuit / training top on).

Yes, it was him... I was the other side of him too, having just spotted the 2 people meaning business, removing coats etc to allow ease of movement for demolishing a pie...

It was lucky you found a seat at a table, with how busy it was in there!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:15 - Feb 22 with 741 viewsITFC_Forever

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:13 - Feb 22 by hoppy

Yes, it was him... I was the other side of him too, having just spotted the 2 people meaning business, removing coats etc to allow ease of movement for demolishing a pie...

It was lucky you found a seat at a table, with how busy it was in there!

Ha ha.... we had to be in optimum pie demolishing condition.

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:16 - Feb 22 with 731 viewsReuser_is_God

The Legends Bar may well end up being this season POTY

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:18 - Feb 22 with 730 viewshoppy

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:15 - Feb 22 by ITFC_Forever

Ha ha.... we had to be in optimum pie demolishing condition.

Absolutely.

I had the £6.50 pie and pint deal before the game... so didn't know or want another one. I guess they were trying to shift as many as they could at that point so as not to take too many to the homeless hostel on such a cold night...

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:20 - Feb 22 with 715 viewsITFC_Forever

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:18 - Feb 22 by hoppy

Absolutely.

I had the £6.50 pie and pint deal before the game... so didn't know or want another one. I guess they were trying to shift as many as they could at that point so as not to take too many to the homeless hostel on such a cold night...

Last night was a voucher game (one of the vouchers that came in the ST packs last summer), so wasn't going to miss out on that!

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:23 - Feb 22 with 705 viewsFixed_It

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:18 - Feb 22 by hoppy

Absolutely.

Probably. Although I would think that nasty ME would have wanted to take at least one down there personally after the match - if only so he could kick a few homeless whilst he was at it. I think that's how the narrative goes these days, isn't it?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:23 - Feb 22 with 701 viewshoppy

Pie and a Pint for a fiver last night after the game in Legends... on 14:20 - Feb 22 by ITFC_Forever

Last night was a voucher game (one of the vouchers that came in the ST packs last summer), so wasn't going to miss out on that!

Damn... another one? I've missed out on all of those so far...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024