Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday 15:06 - Feb 22 with 1912 viewsstickymockwell

It's a Unique one as it is totally Black, whereas all of the other ones are normally Orange or sometimes Yellow. It's pretty much brand new as his last one was stolen too.
If any one sees it or thinks they've seen it could you take details whereabouts and Reg's etc. and PM me as it will all most certainly be his one.
Cheers

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: Best left back in the last 10 years

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 15:28 - Feb 22 with 1868 viewsgerard1947

I'll tell my son to keep an eye out, he's a tree surgeon. It costs him an arm and a leg for a secure lock up on a security site. It's happening all of the time up this way. He hires his chippers in now I help him sometimes he won't even leave the chipper on the road until he uses it.I once was following up behind when he was going to the lock up and he was clearly being tailed by a white van. They are totally brazen. He sometimes wonders if it all worth it.
My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 15:30 - Feb 22 with 1857 viewsFixed_It

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 15:28 - Feb 22 by gerard1947

I'll tell my son to keep an eye out, he's a tree surgeon. It costs him an arm and a leg for a secure lock up on a security site. It's happening all of the time up this way. He hires his chippers in now I help him sometimes he won't even leave the chipper on the road until he uses it.I once was following up behind when he was going to the lock up and he was clearly being tailed by a white van. They are totally brazen. He sometimes wonders if it all worth it.

Thanks for clarifying. I genuinely thought his brother-in-law had had his childhood bike stolen...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 15:54 - Feb 22 with 1821 viewsLord_Lucan

These things are hot property, it's probably sitting in West Meadows - the Police won't want to know.

You were going to email me.,

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 16:21 - Feb 22 with 1780 viewsstickymockwell

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 15:54 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

These things are hot property, it's probably sitting in West Meadows - the Police won't want to know.

You were going to email me.,

Soz.

I would give a really good excuse, but I haven't got one.
Tomorrow I promise

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 16:23 - Feb 22 with 1774 viewsstickymockwell

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 15:28 - Feb 22 by gerard1947

BIL is thinking the same thing. 2.5k excess. They stole it whilst he was working up a tree. As you say completely Brazen.

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 16:40 - Feb 22 with 1751 viewsLord_Lucan

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 16:21 - Feb 22 by stickymockwell

Soz.

I would give a really good excuse, but I haven't got one.
Tomorrow I promise

No problem.

I need to get something sorted as I need some money - I've just had a £10k VAT bill for this quarter!

FFS.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 17:43 - Feb 22 with 1671 viewsgerard1947

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 16:23 - Feb 22 by stickymockwell

BIL is thinking the same thing. 2.5k excess. They stole it whilst he was working up a tree. As you say completely Brazen.

That's often how they do it and why my son ropes me in sometimes, I'm basically watching his kit while he is climbing. You don't want to be watching your kit whilst you are dangling on a rope high in a tree with a powerful chainsaw in your hand.

The police really aren't interested, they know who nicks the stuff but seem afraid to do anything about it. I wrote to the Chief Constable a few years back saying just that. I accused them of having no go areas. They denied this but it seems like it to me.
My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 17:51 - Feb 22 with 1658 viewsLord_Lucan

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 17:43 - Feb 22 by gerard1947

That's often how they do it and why my son ropes me in sometimes, I'm basically watching his kit while he is climbing. You don't want to be watching your kit whilst you are dangling on a rope high in a tree with a powerful chainsaw in your hand.

The police really aren't interested, they know who nicks the stuff but seem afraid to do anything about it. I wrote to the Chief Constable a few years back saying just that. I accused them of having no go areas. They denied this but it seems like it to me.

Someone on here recently was saying that they were being followed whilst towing a chipper so they drove and pulled up outside a police station to deter the would be thieves. The would be thieves just parked up and waited behind them.

Login to get fewer ads

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 18:46 - Feb 22 with 1622 viewsimsureazzure

My Brother in laws Forst Chipper was stolen yesterday on 19:03 - Feb 22 with 1603 viewsBenters2

I hate reading stuff like this.

Power tools are a big buisness at boot sales and what have you.

My mate was working on a roof in Dedham and two blokes were going through his tools as he was on the roof.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024