Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST holders who want MM out 15:48 - Feb 22 with 7146 viewsJ2BLUE

How many of you have written to the club making it clear how strongly you feel?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ST holders who want MM out on 20:46 - Feb 22 with 1540 viewsPJH

ST holders who want MM out on 18:02 - Feb 22 by Benters2

Did you cry on Sunday when some of us chanted at MM?

For the record i thought it was funny when he told us to fk off.

No Benters, I just thought what I always think-"fckng idiots".

It seems to me that those that make these chants at away games are mostly a mixture of spotty 16 year old's(possibly drunk) and fat 50 year old's(probably drunk)although there are sometimes some that fit neither category.
ST holders who want MM out on 21:02 - Feb 22 with 1521 viewsJ2BLUE

ST holders who want MM out on 20:03 - Feb 22 by Pinewoodblue

Many sane fan are understandably frustrated by what they see happening to their club but their is no need to be rude to other fans.

Frustration leads to anger which in turn leads to rudeness and abuse. Take a break before you cross the line.

I have every right to respond like that when he follows me round saying the same thing every time without even reading what i've said.

Truly impaired.

ST holders who want MM out on 21:17 - Feb 22 with 1504 viewsartsbossbeard

ST holders who want MM out on 17:44 - Feb 22 by Benters2

Wait,wait i know this one,is this where the people who dont go tell the people who do go to get behind the team and manager.

Fecking hell, Benters.

Anyone would think you're Sitters' older brother. You've done a couple of aways and had a couple of home freebies. Reel it in a bit.

Hope ur ok, hun xx

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

ST holders who want MM out on 21:47 - Feb 22 with 1480 viewsblueconscience

Do you honestly think the letters ever get any further than the assistant/reception?

The bog standard template replies people have linked on here in the past say they do not.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

ST holders who want MM out on 22:30 - Feb 22 with 1452 viewstextbackup

ST holders who want MM out on 17:40 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

So your evidence that we're falling apart is some people saying on the internet that we're destined for League 1? We're a mid table Championship side, we're a little better this season than we were last season despite a fairly horrendous injury list. It's dull, it's uninspiring, but it's hardly us falling apart.

yes, absolutely, my only evidence of us falling apart as a club is that a few dipshts on a message baord have said we could go down once MM leaves (which in itself is a dipsht comment)
fck sake. youre a strange one int ya kid

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

ST holders who want MM out on 04:22 - Feb 23 with 1384 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 20:46 - Feb 22 by PJH

No Benters, I just thought what I always think-"fckng idiots".

It seems to me that those that make these chants at away games are mostly a mixture of spotty 16 year old's(possibly drunk) and fat 50 year old's(probably drunk)although there are sometimes some that fit neither category.

Haha have a uppie.
ST holders who want MM out on 04:26 - Feb 23 with 1383 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 19:20 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Can you actually read? I mean all words, not just the ones with three letters or less.

You can't possibly have read this thread and think i'm doing that. Try reading through the thread, switching your brain on - I know it has been years but give it a few minutes and it should come back and try forming an opinion on what you've actually read.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz i just find it funny how you always are saying get behind the team/manager/club!

SSending hugs x
ST holders who want MM out on 04:32 - Feb 23 with 1380 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 21:17 - Feb 22 by artsbossbeard

Fecking hell, Benters.

Anyone would think you're Sitters' older brother. You've done a couple of aways and had a couple of home freebies. Reel it in a bit.

Hope ur ok, hun xx

x
Login to get fewer ads

ST holders who want MM out on 08:08 - Feb 23 with 1337 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 22:30 - Feb 22 by textbackup

yes, absolutely, my only evidence of us falling apart as a club is that a few dipshts on a message baord have said we could go down once MM leaves (which in itself is a dipsht comment)
fck sake. youre a strange one int ya kid

Not everyone is as emotionally unstable as you when it comes to ITFC, mate. We're clearly not falling apart. That doesn't mean that I think things are great either, believe it or not there's a large area of ground between things being brilliant and things falling apart and we sit somewhere in the middle of that ground. You think it's falling apart because you're a bit emosh and questioning whether you should go anymore and you don't like that feeling so you're projecting it entirely on to the club itself, what's falling apart is your love for the club, not the club itself. The club itself is just meh.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

ST holders who want MM out on 08:17 - Feb 23 with 1320 viewsReuser_is_God

ST holders who want MM out on 17:11 - Feb 22 by Herbivore

How are we falling to pieces exactly? We're just very average.

Why just sit there and accept being average?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

ST holders who want MM out on 08:19 - Feb 23 with 1315 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 08:17 - Feb 23 by Reuser_is_God

Its the way of the 'Happy Clapper'
ST holders who want MM out on 08:25 - Feb 23 with 1306 viewsJ2BLUE

ST holders who want MM out on 04:26 - Feb 23 by Benters2

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz i just find it funny how you always are saying get behind the team/manager/club!

SSending hugs x

Great, apart from the fact I haven’t done that at all in this thread.

Truly impaired.

ST holders who want MM out on 08:26 - Feb 23 with 1305 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 08:17 - Feb 23 by Reuser_is_God

What's your solution then? Protest about being average?

ST holders who want MM out on 08:27 - Feb 23 with 1303 viewsPJH

ST holders who want MM out on 04:22 - Feb 23 by Benters2

Haha have a uppie.

Thanks Benters, you surprised me.

I was expecting your "so did you tell them to stop?" response.
ST holders who want MM out on 08:31 - Feb 23 with 1295 viewsBackToRussia

Plenty of people have written to the club over the last 5 or so years to voice their displeasure and lots of them have posted the responses on here. I don't think I've seen anyone get one good response as yet, and most of them are laughable, as if they sent out a stock response or worse.

I agree though that the best form of protest should be decided upon and everyone should follow up with it.

I do like the idea of a game of non attendance or leaving en masse on a certain minute as it as the most visual impact on Evans.

Falling that, a good old pitch invasion on the last day to yell sh1t up to the directors box at Evans.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

ST holders who want MM out on 08:38 - Feb 23 with 1286 viewsmaccyd9

ST holders who want MM out on 08:26 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

For many we are in a serious downward spiral.

Our crowds are at their lowest for 20 years. Last season was our lowest finish for circa 50 years. We have a manager out of contract in less than 4 months who if stays will see a further decrease in ST sales, but an owner who clearly has no appetite to make tough decisions for the good of the club.

Evans has totally lost interest, simply putting in enough to sustain the losses each year is not enough. But, if that's his sole intention, tell the fans. Don't peddle out 1 week before every transfer window that there will be funds available, if there isn't and don't bvllsh!t the fans with an embarrassing 5 point plan that has zero substance.

We have an injury prone, loan orientated squad, falling further down the league with depleted attendances in a dirty ground less than half full on a pitch you wouldn't expect in League 2 and a level of customer experience and professionalism that Primark would be ashamed of.

The club is at an all time low in term of club/fan relationship. The owner shows no interest in the club or fans and every year we are getting further and further away from being able to compete.

It will not be long before a good season for us will be avoiding relegation in front of 10k fans with half the ground not opening to save costs.

It is a mess, from top to bottom and there is not one single leader at the club showing any type of desire to sort it out.

The club has become souless.
ST holders who want MM out on 08:38 - Feb 23 with 1285 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 08:27 - Feb 23 by PJH

Thanks Benters, you surprised me.

I was expecting your "so did you tell them to stop?" response.

Here have another.
ST holders who want MM out on 08:40 - Feb 23 with 1279 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 08:26 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

Can you list it for me please so i can see how being 14th in the league is 'average'?

What is your cut of point?
ST holders who want MM out on 08:42 - Feb 23 with 1277 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 08:38 - Feb 23 by maccyd9

Our crowds are at their lowest for 20 years. Last season was our lowest finish for circa 50 years. We have a manager out of contract in less than 4 months who if stays will see a further decrease in ST sales, but an owner who clearly has no appetite to make tough decisions for the good of the club.

Evans has totally lost interest, simply putting in enough to sustain the losses each year is not enough. But, if that's his sole intention, tell the fans. Don't peddle out 1 week before every transfer window that there will be funds available, if there isn't and don't bvllsh!t the fans with an embarrassing 5 point plan that has zero substance.

We have an injury prone, loan orientated squad, falling further down the league with depleted attendances in a dirty ground less than half full on a pitch you wouldn't expect in League 2 and a level of customer experience and professionalism that Primark would be ashamed of.

The club is at an all time low in term of club/fan relationship. The owner shows no interest in the club or fans and every year we are getting further and further away from being able to compete.

It will not be long before a good season for us will be avoiding relegation in front of 10k fans with half the ground not opening to save costs.

It is a mess, from top to bottom and there is not one single leader at the club showing any type of desire to sort it out.

U ok hun? x

ST holders who want MM out on 08:42 - Feb 23 with 1276 viewsBenters2

ST holders who want MM out on 08:38 - Feb 23 by maccyd9

This.
ST holders who want MM out on 08:50 - Feb 23 with 1271 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 08:40 - Feb 23 by Benters2

Can you list it for me please so i can see how being 14th in the league is 'average'?

What is your cut of point?

How is 14th in the table not average? We're a mid table side, that's the definition of average.

ST holders who want MM out on 08:52 - Feb 23 with 1267 viewsReuser_is_God

ST holders who want MM out on 08:42 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

U ok hun? x

The standard response of a melt when they realise they’re wrong.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

ST holders who want MM out on 08:53 - Feb 23 with 1267 viewsmaccyd9

ST holders who want MM out on 08:42 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

U ok hun? x

Embarrassing.
ST holders who want MM out on 08:58 - Feb 23 with 1263 viewsHerbivore

ST holders who want MM out on 08:53 - Feb 23 by maccyd9

Embarrassing.

Come on now, that was a rather emotional rant.

ST holders who want MM out on 09:03 - Feb 23 with 1254 viewsmaccyd9

ST holders who want MM out on 08:58 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

Come on now, that was a rather emotional rant.

You seem to think everything is emotional that you don't agree with.

It couldn't have been less emotional.

I feel very little if anything towards the club at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024