Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets 18:42 - Feb 22 with 1688 viewssparks

Little squares of bread that open up to be stuffed with cheese etc and then shoved in the toaster. Cheese toastie in 2 minutes.

Having also discovered, a while back, you can cook potato waffles in the toaster too- its now almost a full meal.

Anything else toastable?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

on 18:56 - Feb 22 with 1647 views_

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 19:16 - Feb 22 with 1636 viewsDubtractor

If we're doing convenience food, then this is possibly the finest supermarket pie that money can buy.

https://www.pieminister.co.uk/pies/mexicow-2/

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 19:23 - Feb 22 with 1619 viewsJ2BLUE

Toaster potato waffles are better than oven cooked. They crisp up superbly.

Hash browns are also decent if you're willing to put the time in for 3-4 full toasts.

McCain toaster pizza slices are surprisingly good...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 19:29 - Feb 22 with 1600 viewsSWGF

Forks?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

on 21:13 - Feb 22 with 1538 views_

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 19:23 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Toaster potato waffles are better than oven cooked. They crisp up superbly.

Hash browns are also decent if you're willing to put the time in for 3-4 full toasts.

McCain toaster pizza slices are surprisingly good...

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 21:21 - Feb 22 with 1532 viewsBLUEBEAT

Used to use a toaster for standard cheese on toast - just lie toaster on side. Sorted.

Poll: W or W

on 21:22 - Feb 22 with 1526 views_

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 21:21 - Feb 22 by BLUEBEAT

Used to use a toaster for standard cheese on toast - just lie toaster on side. Sorted.

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 22:43 - Feb 22 with 1463 viewsJ2BLUE

on 21:13 - Feb 22 by _

I don't have that stuff regularly. Only had the toaster pizzas once and can't remember the last time I had a potato waffle.

Eating very healthily at the moment. Craving things like wholegrain rice which is odd but good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

on 22:47 - Feb 22 with 1454 views_

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 22:43 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

I don't have that stuff regularly. Only had the toaster pizzas once and can't remember the last time I had a potato waffle.

Eating very healthily at the moment. Craving things like wholegrain rice which is odd but good.

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 01:44 - Feb 23 with 1353 viewsBackToRussia

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 19:16 - Feb 22 by Dubtractor

If we're doing convenience food, then this is possibly the finest supermarket pie that money can buy.

I don't think 25 minutes is the sort of convenience on discussion here dubbers. Look good though. Where stocks them?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 1:45]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 07:48 - Feb 23 with 1268 viewsHarry_Palmer

Ive just discovered warburtons toaster pockets on 19:16 - Feb 22 by Dubtractor

If Kevin from Weston Super-mare likes them, then they'll do for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024