Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m just reading Game Changers by Tom Van Hulsen and I have discovered somethi 19:26 - Feb 22 with 981 viewsLord_Lucan

That I can’t believe I never knew.

I obviously remember very well when we signed the Dutchmen and when Spurs signed the Argies. There were a splattering of other foreigners as well. What I didn’t know was that up until that year it wasn’t permitted to sign foreigners. I had just assumed that it was just a progressive fad that had started.

I also read that Sheffield United wanted to sign a young kid called Diego Maradona but Boca Juniors wanted too much money.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I’m just reading Game Changers by Tom Van Hulsen and I have discovered somethi on 21:05 - Feb 22 with 860 viewsBasuco

Have you go to the bit where Sir Bobby lined up that unknown Dutchman to replace Frans if he did not sign a new contract?
I’m just reading Game Changers by Tom Van Hulsen and I have discovered somethi on 21:09 - Feb 22 with 841 viewsTrequartista

Think they got Alex Sabella instead?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I’m just reading Game Changers by Tom Van Hulsen and I have discovered somethi on 21:15 - Feb 22 with 821 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m just reading Game Changers by Tom Van Hulsen and I have discovered somethi on 21:05 - Feb 22 by Basuco

Have you go to the bit where Sir Bobby lined up that unknown Dutchman to replace Frans if he did not sign a new contract?

We’re only a couple of games into the first season at the moment.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I’m just reading Game Changers by Tom Van Hulsen and I have discovered somethi on 21:16 - Feb 22 with 815 viewsPJH

I’m just reading Game Changers by Tom Van Hulsen and I have discovered somethi on 21:15 - Feb 22 by Lord_Lucan

We’re only a couple of games into the first season at the moment.

Are you reading your Dutch edition?
I’m just reading Game Changers by Tom Van Hulsen and I have discovered somethi on 21:29 - Feb 22 with 782 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m just reading Game Changers by Tom Van Hulsen and I have discovered somethi on 21:16 - Feb 22 by PJH

Are you reading your Dutch edition?

Yes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024