Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Preston Press Conference - Live 08:05 - Feb 23 with 2236 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33230/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-preston-pre

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:33 - Feb 23 with 1710 viewsBluebell

Morning Gav. Is Mick still in bed?
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:34 - Feb 23 with 1709 viewscoolcat

There's nothing on fb despite being advertised there.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:34 - Feb 23 with 1709 viewsGavTWTD

Morning BB

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:34 - Feb 23 with 1707 viewsBluebell

I feel sorry for Phil He had to get up early for this.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:35 - Feb 23 with 1709 viewsGavTWTD

My dogs are waiting for their walkies. They aren't amused

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:35 - Feb 23 with 1706 viewsBluebell

Have they got their legs crossed? I have to go to Sainsburys.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:36 - Feb 23 with 1708 viewsGavTWTD

Not got their legs crossed, but they are giving me "the stare"

Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:36 - Feb 23 with 1706 viewsPJH

Thought you had two bathrooms at home Bluebell.
Login to get fewer ads

Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:36 - Feb 23 with 1703 viewsBluebell

Dogs are good at that.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:37 - Feb 23 with 1704 viewsBehindBlueEyes

So who's going to be added to the injury list today?

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:37 - Feb 23 with 1704 viewscoolcat

Maybe some sort of cruel trick to get us up early :(
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:37 - Feb 23 with 1702 viewsBluebell

2 bathrooms PJH? Actually I have 3.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:38 - Feb 23 with 1704 viewsmatthewstollery1992

I don't understand how Bishop is still injured when he's partying it up in Dubai with cemal ramadan
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:38 - Feb 23 with 1704 viewscoolcat

He's having an ifollow interview. How do people get those emojis. Doesn't come up for me.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:39 - Feb 23 with 1701 viewsGuthrum

Ha! I assumed he'd be late and got an extra 10 minutes in bed

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:40 - Feb 23 with 1699 viewsBluebell

I don't think you can see tham on this chat line Coolcat but if you go on the forum you can click them.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:40 - Feb 23 with 1698 viewsBluebell

Well done Guthers. I have been up for hours.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:41 - Feb 23 with 1697 viewsGuthrum

Stuck off work at the moment, so no point :-(

Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:42 - Feb 23 with 1693 viewsBluebell

Are you unwell?
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:42 - Feb 23 with 1694 viewscoolcat

Right, thanks. :)
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:42 - Feb 23 with 1692 viewsBluebell

I can't see this on Facebook today.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:42 - Feb 23 with 1694 viewsGuthrum

Fell off a ladder and damaged my shoulder. Therefore unable to decorate

Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:43 - Feb 23 with 1694 viewscoolcat

Didn't see it on fb either. He's currently doing his ifollow interview.
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:43 - Feb 23 with 1688 viewsBluebell

Oh dear I'm sorry about that. Not a good thing to do when you are a decorator!
Preston North End v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 08:43 - Feb 23 with 1691 viewscoolcat

As shown on twitter...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024