Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a decent chat last night with a top football Agent......... 10:43 - Feb 23 with 7087 viewsOsborneOneNil

Absolutely top bloke, lovely guy. He's ex Yeovil and Weymouth, previously a youth player at Liverpool. I know him from my time playing at Weymouth, plus he coached our Weymouth College side. He was at the Wigan v Man City game Monday, he's mates with Paul Cook, used to play alongside him at some stage in his youth. Said he loves the way Cook sets his teams up and how they play etc. Burnley are massively keen on him, if they were ever to lose Dyche. He then went on to discuss 'my team' and how they are a bit 'up and down at the moment,......then we got onto the state of play behind the scenes at Ipswich. He's a top guy, but he was struggling to say anything nice about our club right now. He said they are one of the worst clubs to deal with currently, an 'absolute joke' run by people that appear to have no clue. He went on to say Town are incredibly tight, to the point where many agents do not even bother to deal with them anymore. It's not worth it. He then mentioned our scouting system......he began with a smirk, then said it's pretty much nonexistent. Apparently we are massively behind in how and what we do, it's scouting from the dark ages. MM has his mate Dave Bowman there, who he admitted is a lovely bloke, but is not good at his job. I mentioned our token annual Irish kid we sign @ £90k each year......'yes, he looks after his mates'. He admitted MM did well on Kieffer, but as a coach, he is too limited and will never change.

There is a well known saying among the agents now, about ITFC. 'Ipswich pay MM a lot of money, so Ipswich don't have to pay anyone else any money'.
Had a decent chat last night with a top football Agent......... on 08:52 - Feb 24 with 507 viewstextbackup

Had a decent chat last night with a top football Agent......... on 08:49 - Feb 24 by Herbivore

Yeah I'll take your money.

Bet on? 100%
Whoever wins the other hands it over in person before a game, yeah?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024