Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Small Minority of fans 13:14 - Feb 23 with 2349 viewshype313

Really? I can only go on what I see at the ground, on here and various chats with people around me,but my feeling is the majority want him gone.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Small Minority of fans on 15:12 - Feb 23 with 702 viewsSpruceMoose

Small Minority of fans on 15:01 - Feb 23 by Fixed_It

You hope it ends horribly?

Seriously - get a grip!!!!

Some folks seems to have a hard time controlling their emotional responses, and are seemingly unable to respond in an appropriate manner. I wonder if they get so enraged in day to day life about other situations which are out of their control? Seems a tiring way to conduct yourself if so.

Why on earth anyone would spout such vitriolic nonsense is beyond me, it actually undermines any serious point that they might have.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well over 75% in a 800+ sample don't agree with Mick's deluded view.. on 15:13 - Feb 23 with 699 viewsNo9

Well over 75% in a 800+ sample don't agree with Mick's deluded view.. on 14:23 - Feb 23 by unstableblue

.... time to go

Yes, circa 6 years is enough to achieve nothing
Well over 75% in a 800+ sample don't agree with Mick's deluded view.. on 15:48 - Feb 23 with 656 viewscarlisleaway

Well over 75% in a 800+ sample don't agree with Mick's deluded view.. on 15:13 - Feb 23 by No9

Yes, circa 6 years is enough to achieve nothing

Interesting to see how many on this board actually turn up and watch the drab football we have seen in the past 2 years
Small Minority of fans on 15:50 - Feb 23 with 650 viewsJ2BLUE

Small Minority of fans on 13:39 - Feb 23 by BiGDonnie

You really are a bit slow aren't you.

"Please do not report this post as abuse" Pathetic behaviour, grow up.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 13:39]

Agreed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Small Minority of fans on 16:23 - Feb 23 with 611 viewsElderGrizzly

Small Minority of fans on 14:29 - Feb 23 by Kieran_Knows

I don't understand why he keeps saying that, surely the dwindling crowds and chants against him show that it's no longer a minority.

It annoys me so much that Evans has let it get to this. Pathetic leadership.

There is a small minority in the stands who he hears, but everyone else has left already.

The thousands he and Evans can no longer hear should be their biggest concern
Small Minority of fans on 16:29 - Feb 23 with 597 viewsKieran_Knows

Small Minority of fans on 16:23 - Feb 23 by ElderGrizzly

There is a small minority in the stands who he hears, but everyone else has left already.

The thousands he and Evans can no longer hear should be their biggest concern

Exactly right, and I know I sound like an old broken record, but why is Evans letting it get like this? It should have been nipped in the backside last summer when it was the right time to go our separate ways with Mick.

I blame Mick for the football, I blame Mick for the relationship he has (or little of) with the fans, but one man can sort all that out, and he's not. Instead, were quite possibly looking at Mick getting an extension to his current deal, with a less than half empty stadium which could have certain areas closed on match days (due to lack of people).

It's beyond ridiculous in my opinion. I appreciate the job Mick has done in difficult circumstances (but now is the time to say goodbye) and I appreciate that Evans pumps his own money in just to keep us afloat each season, but it's getting to the point where that's not enough anymore. Were not even standing still anymore, we're going backwards, and fast.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Small Minority of fans on 16:58 - Feb 23 with 564 viewsnshearman1

Small Minority of fans on 16:29 - Feb 23 by Kieran_Knows

Exactly right, and I know I sound like an old broken record, but why is Evans letting it get like this? It should have been nipped in the backside last summer when it was the right time to go our separate ways with Mick.

I blame Mick for the football, I blame Mick for the relationship he has (or little of) with the fans, but one man can sort all that out, and he's not. Instead, were quite possibly looking at Mick getting an extension to his current deal, with a less than half empty stadium which could have certain areas closed on match days (due to lack of people).

It's beyond ridiculous in my opinion. I appreciate the job Mick has done in difficult circumstances (but now is the time to say goodbye) and I appreciate that Evans pumps his own money in just to keep us afloat each season, but it's getting to the point where that's not enough anymore. Were not even standing still anymore, we're going backwards, and fast.

Agree with this. The first person who should go is Evans but the danger is he sells up to some dodgy bloke from the other side of the world. But even then, at least we'd have some solid investment in the club. Unfortunately, Mick just hasn't helped himself at all and the reference to a 'small section of fans' is just more fake news, rather like those who claim that the gates have barely fallen. It's just very very sad.
Small Minority of fans on 17:31 - Feb 23 with 542 viewsBackToRussia

Small Minority of fans on 14:22 - Feb 23 by Bluefish

Good to hear. Seems the obvious solution

Please do not report this post as abuse* 

Does say a lot that MM's biggest fan on here is also the biggest troll on here.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Small Minority of fans on 18:40 - Feb 23 with 523 viewsTrequartista

abusive, lying and deluded all in one week. (him, not you)

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024