Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petition Launched by Blackpool 15:19 - Feb 23 with 1015 viewsButterbing

With the current debates about ownership of our beloved club it is worth thinking of those in worse positions such as Blackpool. Their supporters have launched a petition calling for better governance of football clubs. Our current stagnation is undoubtedly frustrating yet it could be so much worse (and some believe it may well get worse under ME). See the link below for the petition should you agree with the Blackpool Supporter's Trust that the way our football clubs are run needs to change

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/213108
Petition Launched by Blackpool on 15:25 - Feb 23 with 995 viewsNo9

I watched an MP bring the subject up in the HoP some time ago.
The chamber was almost empty suggesting members don't give a damn about our national game.
I have signed up to this & I hope all footie supporter will sign instead of just hoping the problem will go away
Petition Launched by Blackpool on 15:28 - Feb 23 with 984 viewsITFC_Forever

Petition Launched by Blackpool on 15:25 - Feb 23 by No9

The chamber was almost empty suggesting members don't give a damn about our national game.
I have signed up to this & I hope all footie supporter will sign instead of just hoping the problem will go away

The chamber is often empty for many debates in parliament, not just ones about football.

MPs have too much other work to do to sit in the chamber every time it is sitting.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Petition Launched by Blackpool on 16:52 - Feb 23 with 911 viewsNo9

Petition Launched by Blackpool on 15:28 - Feb 23 by ITFC_Forever

The chamber is often empty for many debates in parliament, not just ones about football.

MPs have too much other work to do to sit in the chamber every time it is sitting.

& when they are there most of tham take no notice of proceeedings just do what the whips tell them.
Petition Launched by Blackpool on 16:54 - Feb 23 with 901 viewshype313

Petition Launched by Blackpool on 15:25 - Feb 23 by No9

I wonder how much the treasury gets in income Tax from football...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024