Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If scum dont make the play offs ive heard Delia is looking to leave Norwich 16:26 - Feb 23 with 1163 viewsWadeyBlue

For us.

Poll: In our multicultural society and ever changing world should we offer halal food?

If scum dont make the play offs ive heard Delia is looking to leave Norwich on 16:29 - Feb 23 with 1151 viewsFixed_It

I assume you also know what Delia is.........nah - I'll leave it there!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

If scum dont make the play offs ive heard Delia is looking to leave Norwich on 19:22 - Feb 23 with 999 viewshoppy

Would we have her back?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If scum dont make the play offs ive heard Delia is looking to leave Norwich on 20:24 - Feb 23 with 886 viewsArnieM

“ We’re too good for her ....we’re too good for her”

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

If scum dont make the play offs ive heard Delia is looking to leave Norwich on 20:26 - Feb 23 with 881 viewsBluebell

If scum dont make the play offs ive heard Delia is looking to leave Norwich on 19:22 - Feb 23 by hoppy

Would we have her back?

I think I would rather have her back than her front.
If scum dont make the play offs ive heard Delia is looking to leave Norwich on 20:28 - Feb 23 with 875 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

In other news, it's been revealed that the Sun is actually blue and not yellow. Similar to that dress that caused widespread arguments and disagreements over its true colour.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024