Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... 17:25 - Feb 23 with 6207 viewsmonytowbray

There's been no internally public decision based on a manager yet. Likely McCarthy could stay, likely he could go. If he is going there is almost certainly no known short list yet. I'd be amazed if he goes before the end of the season if his contract isn't being renewed. Based on that I personally wouldn't be surprised if he stays though.

There no no club buy-out from China. Whoever claimed they got that info from a director via Twitter seems to have forgotten none of our Directors even know what Twitter is, let alone how to use it and be willing to send private information to a stranger on it.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 17:26]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 04:50 - Feb 24 with 1081 viewsBenters2

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 23:40 - Feb 23 by The_Romford_Blue

He’d have saved time just typing ‘Look at meeeee’

Thats a bit rich coming from you!
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 07:45 - Feb 24 with 1026 viewsbluehook

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 18:11 - Feb 23 by BloomBlue

Good for them, Twitter is full of weirdos, playground bullies, big men behind small keyboards and perverts.

Which category are you in?
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 07:49 - Feb 24 with 1025 viewswitchdoctor

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 20:03 - Feb 23 by monytowbray

I don’t post half of what I do know as it’ll get someone in trouble.

But right now there is literally nothing going on even remotely worth knowing.

😂😂😂😂😂
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 07:52 - Feb 24 with 1023 viewsitfcjoe

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 03:33 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

Sadly I showed up not logged in and saw SB doing his usual and getting offended over reactionary insults rather than inital ones.

I don’t care really, I’m just confirming what I know from a very reliable source. Apparently that upsets people because it’s obvious but hey, nice for someone to confirm it.

Whilst I don’t doubt your source is reliable, do you really think he has any idea about what is going on in the boardroom? Even Milne doesn’t know what ME is doing a lot of the time

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 08:06 - Feb 24 with 1015 viewsBenters2

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 07:52 - Feb 24 by itfcjoe

Whilst I don’t doubt your source is reliable, do you really think he has any idea about what is going on in the boardroom? Even Milne doesn’t know what ME is doing a lot of the time

I thought it was full of crayons and colouring books?

Also those wooden round pegs in square holes?
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:05 - Feb 24 with 963 viewsStokieBlue

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 03:33 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

Sadly I showed up not logged in and saw SB doing his usual and getting offended over reactionary insults rather than inital ones.

I don’t care really, I’m just confirming what I know from a very reliable source. Apparently that upsets people because it’s obvious but hey, nice for someone to confirm it.

Not at all. Nobody else resorted to swearing except you. You take offence at anyone who disagrees or challenges you. In fact you started a thread stating the board members where talking b*llocks. Great idea for an initial post.

I wasn't upset at all, it was merely stating an observation. Your response only strengthens that observation.

I honestly don't want to argue, it's a shame you've stuck me on ignore. Preventing oneself from being challenged isn't the solution.

Enjoy your day. COYB.

SB
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 9:16]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:13 - Feb 24 with 963 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 07:52 - Feb 24 by itfcjoe

As I said, there is no decision in the wider club net on a manager.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:17 - Feb 24 with 947 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:05 - Feb 24 by StokieBlue

Not at all. Nobody else resorted to swearing except you. You take offence at anyone who disagrees or challenges you. In fact you started a thread stating the board members where talking b*llocks. Great idea for an initial post.

I wasn't upset at all, it was merely stating an observation. Your response only strengthens that observation.

I honestly don't want to argue, it's a shame you've stuck me on ignore. Preventing oneself from being challenged isn't the solution.

Enjoy your day. COYB.

SB
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 9:16]

He didn’t challenge me, he insulted me. You upvote one insult and then take moral superiority in calling me out when I give a little back. And then tell me I lack self awareness. But it’s okay because you respond with essays, don’t swear and add “Have a nice day” at the end of your abusive posts.

That’s my last response to you, there’s a reason I blocked you and you’ve proven to me again it was the right choice.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:17 - Feb 24 with 945 viewsitfcjoe

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:13 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

As I said, there is no decision in the wider club net on a manager.

But that doesn’t mean anything, there never is. Friend of a friend was mates with Clegg and got loads of info, I knew Jewell was getting job before him because ex-colleague of my missus managed Hintlesham Hall and he was staying there.

No one but Evans will ever know what’s going on with the manager

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:24 - Feb 24 with 935 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:17 - Feb 24 by itfcjoe

But that doesn’t mean anything, there never is. Friend of a friend was mates with Clegg and got loads of info, I knew Jewell was getting job before him because ex-colleague of my missus managed Hintlesham Hall and he was staying there.

No one but Evans will ever know what’s going on with the manager

That’s what I said though! Just pointing out at this stage there isn’t any decision floating around the wider club nor a list so any post claiming otherwise is almost certainly made up.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:47 - Feb 24 with 880 viewsStokieBlue

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:17 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

He didn’t challenge me, he insulted me. You upvote one insult and then take moral superiority in calling me out when I give a little back. And then tell me I lack self awareness. But it’s okay because you respond with essays, don’t swear and add “Have a nice day” at the end of your abusive posts.

That’s my last response to you, there’s a reason I blocked you and you’ve proven to me again it was the right choice.

Again that's pretty much all nonsense. For instance, my post wasn't abusive, if you think that is turn you have a very strange definition. Your post was clearly abusive.

He didn't really insult you, you take everything which is a challenge as an insult. You however, directly insulted him.

The way you're going you'll have everyone on ignore so you can live in your eco chamber where you are always right.

Honestly, it's you who have the issue, not the rest of the world. Maybe take a step back and think about that. Nobody is against you here, they only respond in kind to the tone of your posts and the fact you disagree with anything outside your view even if it's factually correct.

If you think living in a bubble and always being right is important then you've certainly made the right choice.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:00 - Feb 24 with 857 viewsJ2BLUE

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 20:05 - Feb 23 by monytowbray

Don’t be a d1ckhead.

I'm not. I'm just amazed at your continued lack of awareness. Look at your thread title...it would be slightly better if you had posted anything that wasn't already common knowledge.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:02 - Feb 24 with 855 viewsbenno1uk

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 20:03 - Feb 23 by monytowbray

I don’t post half of what I do know as it’ll get someone in trouble.

But right now there is literally nothing going on even remotely worth knowing.

Oh come on you can’t leave us hanging like that!

We’re dying to know what sort of air freshener they put in the directors toilet, or what sandwiches Milne prefers for lunch. Spill the beans please.
Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:05 - Feb 24 with 845 viewsJ2BLUE

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:02 - Feb 24 by benno1uk

Oh come on you can’t leave us hanging like that!

We’re dying to know what sort of air freshener they put in the directors toilet, or what sandwiches Milne prefers for lunch. Spill the beans please.

Spill the beans? Are you hinting at inside info? What brand? What flavour? With cheese?

Truly impaired.

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:15 - Feb 24 with 834 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:00 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

I'm not. I'm just amazed at your continued lack of awareness. Look at your thread title...it would be slightly better if you had posted anything that wasn't already common knowledge.

I posted it as I keep seeing BS rumours on here. That was all. You overthink it and then decide to be rude over it.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:18 - Feb 24 with 816 viewsJ2BLUE

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:15 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

I posted it as I keep seeing BS rumours on here. That was all. You overthink it and then decide to be rude over it.

Not being rude. Again, look at your thread title. So self important. Amazed you can't see it.

You could have posted the same thing worded differently and no one would have cared.

Truly impaired.

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:18 - Feb 24 with 817 viewswkj

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:15 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

Having a different opinion =/= Being rude about something

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:20 - Feb 24 with 814 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 09:47 - Feb 24 by StokieBlue

Again that's pretty much all nonsense. For instance, my post wasn't abusive, if you think that is turn you have a very strange definition. Your post was clearly abusive.

He didn't really insult you, you take everything which is a challenge as an insult. You however, directly insulted him.

The way you're going you'll have everyone on ignore so you can live in your eco chamber where you are always right.

Honestly, it's you who have the issue, not the rest of the world. Maybe take a step back and think about that. Nobody is against you here, they only respond in kind to the tone of your posts and the fact you disagree with anything outside your view even if it's factually correct.

If you think living in a bubble and always being right is important then you've certainly made the right choice.

SB

“Amused me that he comes on all self important and then posts exactly what we already know as if it settles the debate.”

What is being challenged here? What does this add to the debate other than personal pettiness? This is the exact boll*cks Phil is fed up with and as he’s already stated.

Get your head out of your arse.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:21 - Feb 24 with 804 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:18 - Feb 24 by wkj

Having a different opinion =/= Being rude about something

Read J2’s post again. There was no differing opinion, it was just personal, rude and added nothing.

I feel like Frank Grimes on this forum sometimes.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:21 - Feb 24 with 801 viewswkj

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:20 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

“Amused me that he comes on all self important and then posts exactly what we already know as if it settles the debate.”

What is being challenged here? What does this add to the debate other than personal pettiness? This is the exact boll*cks Phil is fed up with and as he’s already stated.

telling someone to get their head out of their arse is rude, and might be the sort of thing Phil is fed up with - Do not cast stones in glass houses

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:22 - Feb 24 with 796 viewsJ2BLUE

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:20 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

Report it if you want. It's nothing more than an accurate description of your thread. Would you like me to put you on ignore? Genuine offer.

Truly impaired.

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:23 - Feb 24 with 792 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:18 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

Not being rude. Again, look at your thread title. So self important. Amazed you can't see it.

You could have posted the same thing worded differently and no one would have cared.

Nothing to do with self-importance, just what I know in relation to continually discussed rumours.

You are overthinking it and taking it to a personal place, rather than adding anything to the actual discussion.

I stand by my original reply.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:26 - Feb 24 with 781 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:21 - Feb 24 by wkj

telling someone to get their head out of their arse is rude, and might be the sort of thing Phil is fed up with - Do not cast stones in glass houses

I’m bored of people being petty, rude and insulting me personally on an internet forum over things they make up in their head by the same posters.

I’ve said before this place is full of people who continually post the same abuse and drag debate to a personal place and then take moral high ground when they get a little back. If people took my posts on the merit of what they actually say and discussed them rather than adding 6 layers of character assumptions they wouldn’t get such a sh1tty response.

TWTD never forgets…

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:26 - Feb 24 with 774 viewsJ2BLUE

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:23 - Feb 24 by monytowbray

Nothing to do with self-importance, just what I know in relation to continually discussed rumours.

You are overthinking it and taking it to a personal place, rather than adding anything to the actual discussion.

I stand by my original reply.

I apologise for any offence caused. That is how it reads to me and, it seems, many others.

Thinking about it, it's interesting that Libby is the only one who doesn't see it that way. Perhaps knowing you in the real world he can understand the context of how you would be saying it in person and it just doesn't translate well for the rest of us. Again, that is how it looks to me. Apologies if i'm wrong.

Truly impaired.

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:28 - Feb 24 with 767 viewsmonytowbray

Bored of b*llocks on here, so here's what I know... on 10:22 - Feb 24 by J2BLUE

Report it if you want. It's nothing more than an accurate description of your thread. Would you like me to put you on ignore? Genuine offer.

I thought it was a thread listing two things I know via the club after being bored of reading 6 different made up rumours a day online.

But hey, you know me better than I do apparently.

If you are going to continue to post crap like this and disguise it as “differing opinion” then yes, please div list me.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024