Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull v Sheffield on Sky, now that’s the way to protest 20:07 - Feb 23 with 1247 viewscarlisleaway

Don’t hide behind your computers..

Hull v Sheffield on Sky, now that’s the way to protest on 20:18 - Feb 23 with 1191 viewsartsbossbeard

Tinpot stuff, sort of thing Norwich would do.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Hull v Sheffield on Sky, now that’s the way to protest on 23:25 - Feb 23 with 1003 viewstextbackup

just imagine the absolute state of our fans if this happened.
there would be 40 or so balls go on the pitch and 7000 dribbling fans pointing out the bad guys that done it.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hull v Sheffield on Sky, now that’s the way to protest on 10:41 - Feb 24 with 816 viewsLord_Lucan

Whaaaaaapen?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Hull v Sheffield on Sky, now that’s the way to protest on 10:43 - Feb 24 with 812 viewswkj

Hull v Sheffield on Sky, now that’s the way to protest on 10:41 - Feb 24 by Lord_Lucan

Whaaaaaapen?

They blew whistles and lobbed a few tennis balls on the pitch

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024