Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's bring a little love back to the board. 20:11 - Feb 23 with 6066 viewsSpruceMoose

Who is your favourite poster?

For me, by a country mile, its Dubtractor.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 23:04 - Feb 23 with 2483 viewsHerbivore

Me.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 23:19 - Feb 23 with 2455 viewsMelford

on 21:26 - Feb 23 by _

I'm a gobby ***ker called Luke with a penchant for taking the piss. My left foot is ***t though.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

on 23:20 - Feb 23 with 2448 views_

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 23:19 - Feb 23 by Melford

I'm a gobby ***ker called Luke with a penchant for taking the piss. My left foot is ***t though.

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 23:38 - Feb 23 with 2415 viewsDarth_Koont

on 23:20 - Feb 23 by _

F@cking left-peggers ...

I appreciated the mention though. Thanks babe.

Pronouns: He/Him

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 06:35 - Feb 24 with 2330 viewsReuser_is_God

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 22:51 - Feb 23 by The_Romford_Blue

You don’t look older than 25 based from twitter

You look about 22/23

In fairness my twitter picture was probably taken when I was 22/23.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 06:41 - Feb 24 with 2328 viewsReuser_is_God

on 21:52 - Feb 23 by _

Not really to be honest - quite lucky in that she sleeps all through the night (6:30pm - 7am roughly) so invariably have about 4 hours in the evenings to get some exercise in.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 06:45 - Feb 24 with 2323 viewsBenters2

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:28 - Feb 23 by Ftnfwest

Benters for the entertainment value and warky of course. Used to be chiefXL years ago.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 21:25]

Thanks for the mention,you make me smile too.

Who is my favourite poster,i would say Texty says it how it is,i like that in a person.
Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 07:35 - Feb 24 with 2288 viewsPendejo

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:29 - Feb 23 by RoyKeanesDog

We need rules to this.

It can't be somebody you know in real life...

On that basis it has to be your old man then

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Login to get fewer ads

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 07:45 - Feb 24 with 2275 viewsimsureazzure

I would have a beer with all posters, TWTD is a great thing.
Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 08:32 - Feb 24 with 2247 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

For football, Warky,s reports are a thing of beauty & Harry from Bath,s,delving into the oppo,s forums is always a good read.
Early morning, enjoy Benters musings,
General stuff, Stokie, Glassers, Ryorry, Lucan, loads of other good posters from all viewpoints.
Love you all

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 09:00 - Feb 24 with 2226 viewshoppy

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 20:29 - Feb 23 by RoyKeanesDog

We need rules to this.

It can't be somebody you know in real life...

That rules me out from being on almost anyone’s list...

(That’s what I’m clutching at as being the reaso for no mentions, anyway)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 09:51 - Feb 24 with 2188 viewswkj

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 09:00 - Feb 24 by hoppy

That rules me out from being on almost anyone’s list...

(That’s what I’m clutching at as being the reaso for no mentions, anyway)

You would be my favourite poster hoppy, If I could see what you posted that is

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 10:29 - Feb 24 with 2160 viewshoppy

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 09:51 - Feb 24 by wkj

You would be my favourite poster hoppy, If I could see what you posted that is

I don’t always post in the 25th slot.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 10:48 - Feb 24 with 2152 viewsmonytowbray

The correct answer is EricClapton.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 12:23 - Feb 24 with 2111 viewsBlueorder

Whoever the poster was who posted " p$$s on my c&ck, you d*ck" a few weeks back would get my vote. Had me and Mrs Order crying with laughter.
This came about after Gav seemed to have disabled the swear monitor for a short time.
Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 12:41 - Feb 24 with 2093 viewsbluejake78

I have the biggest coch on here so it must be me.
Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 12:43 - Feb 24 with 2091 viewsArcher4721

Seablu

End of.
Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 13:51 - Feb 26 with 2009 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 22:08 - Feb 23 by Swailsey

Spruce
J2
Dubs
Newcy
TLA
Glassers

And several others. Those are the ones I speak most with.

I’m very grateful for this board.

Love you too man! I finally finished up Firewatch over the weekend. I was sad to leave the forest!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 14:34 - Feb 26 with 1962 viewsacj

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 13:51 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

Love you too man! I finally finished up Firewatch over the weekend. I was sad to leave the forest!

Harry from Bath's scout reports are something I always look forward to reading so he's got to get a mention, terrific work every week. Enjoy reading what Rommers has to say, and all the love in the world for 12th man after he sorted me those tickets for the nodge game!

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Let's bring a little love back to the board. on 14:39 - Feb 26 with 1949 viewschicoazul

Johnnyulsterboy
BelsteadBlue
NewmarketBlue
Nerdyknowall
TractorGirl

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024