Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? 08:45 - Feb 24 with 11495 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone care to disagree with this assessment by the former head of MI6?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/23/take-former-spy-accusations-again

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:18 - Feb 24 with 4333 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well it does but you keep bringing it back up. In the paragraph I can see it says he was given a code name........pretty conclusive then. Tory voting deep state establishment figure gives torygraph interview shock, horror exclusive..........yawn !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:33 - Feb 24 with 4287 viewsBrixtonBlue

It's just reiterating the same stuff isn't it? More than 30 years ago a backbench MP met someone who turned out to be a spy... and they had a code name for said MP, as they did lots of MPs.

Such a pathetic non-story, but I'm sure a few voters will fall for it.

About time you moved onto the next smear story isn't it? I wonder if TWTD should have a sweepstake on what the next one will be about.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:38 - Feb 24 with 4274 viewsBenters2

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:33 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

It's just reiterating the same stuff isn't it? More than 30 years ago a backbench MP met someone who turned out to be a spy... and they had a code name for said MP, as they did lots of MPs.

About time you moved onto the next smear story isn't it? I wonder if TWTD should have a sweepstake on what the next one will be about.

Can he see that?
This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:39 - Feb 24 with 4269 viewsimsureazzure

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:33 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

You would be wrong, voters will remember this and vote accordingly, they will remember the increase in Tory vote at the last election that he celebrated as a win, he will never be PM.

He is a hypocritical, lying, duck the issue, puppet.

He and his followers have killed the labour party.
This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:50 - Feb 24 with 4245 viewsBenters2

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:39 - Feb 24 by imsureazzure

You would be wrong, voters will remember this and vote accordingly, they will remember the increase in Tory vote at the last election that he celebrated as a win, he will never be PM.

His hatred for dear old Blighty is why i would never vote for the bloke.
This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:53 - Feb 24 with 4231 viewsBrixtonBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:39 - Feb 24 by imsureazzure

What do you mean I'm wrong, I said a few voters will fall for it!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:54 - Feb 24 with 4227 viewsBrixtonBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:38 - Feb 24 by Benters2

Can he see that?

Can who see what?

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:55 - Feb 24 with 4222 viewsBrixtonBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:50 - Feb 24 by Benters2

Still peddling this nonsense Benters? Even Glassers doesn't think Corbyn "hates Blighty".

Login to get fewer ads

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:55 - Feb 24 with 4221 viewswkj

A good comedy lasts a lifetime, Such is the nature of this nothing claim that surrounds Corbyn - So no, it does not seem it will be going away.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:56 - Feb 24 with 4216 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:50 - Feb 24 by Benters2

Rich blighty or poor blighty or even blighty in the middle ?

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:21 - Feb 24 with 4167 viewsconnorscontract

At the risk of whataboutery, surely the real story in UK politics is the crashing of the Power Sharing Executive in Northern Ireland by Arlene Foster and the DUP.

That's the DUP which is led by a woman who wasted half a billion pounds as an NI minister and refuses to be held accountable.

A DUP which has engaged in a cash for votes deal to the tune of one billion pounds of tax payers money.

A DUP which currently holds our Government to ransom.

And a DUP which contains amongst its MPs people who the security services didn't just give code names to, but who were leading members of Loylist paramilitary groups who the security services colluded with in extra-judicial killings in the same era as these alleged Corbyn meetings.

Tory MPs are quoted as openly floating the idea that the Good Friday agreement was bad for Britain and needs to go.

Meanhile Glassers plays the man, again, with a smear story with no substance, just hoping more mud sticks. And an out-of-control Government continues to be held by the balls by 60 odd backbenchers and a DUP who refuse to accept the most basic principle of ministerial accountability. And now those two groups are colluding to break the Good Friday agreement. But Corbyn met a Czech bloke once.
This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:23 - Feb 24 with 4158 viewsGlasgowBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/18/jeremy-corbyn-czech-connec

"Part of the problem is that any criticism of the Labour leader — of whatever character — is axiomatically dismissed by his followers as “a smear”. It is not just that they defend him, as any loyal supporters would. It has become central to their worldview that JC is, quite simply, beyond reproach. Here we leave the realm of political discourse and stray into the cloisters of theology — not a sensible place, I would say, to debate the merits of a prospective prime minister".

Now back tot he question I posed in my op. Do you care to disagree with this assessment by the former head of MI6?

Iron Lion Zion

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:24 - Feb 24 with 4156 viewsDubtractor

Not sure I agree with that.

If Labour has been killed it is the legacy of nothing leadership post Blair on top of Blair's legacy of war.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:35 - Feb 24 with 4130 viewsGlasgowBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:21 - Feb 24 by connorscontract

At the risk of whataboutery, surely the real story in UK politics is the crashing of the Power Sharing Executive in Northern Ireland by Arlene Foster and the DUP.

That's the DUP which is led by a woman who wasted half a billion pounds as an NI minister and refuses to be held accountable.

A DUP which has engaged in a cash for votes deal to the tune of one billion pounds of tax payers money.

A DUP which currently holds our Government to ransom.

And a DUP which contains amongst its MPs people who the security services didn't just give code names to, but who were leading members of Loylist paramilitary groups who the security services colluded with in extra-judicial killings in the same era as these alleged Corbyn meetings.

Tory MPs are quoted as openly floating the idea that the Good Friday agreement was bad for Britain and needs to go.

Meanhile Glassers plays the man, again, with a smear story with no substance, just hoping more mud sticks. And an out-of-control Government continues to be held by the balls by 60 odd backbenchers and a DUP who refuse to accept the most basic principle of ministerial accountability. And now those two groups are colluding to break the Good Friday agreement. But Corbyn met a Czech bloke once.

My views on the DUP are widely known and Arlene Foster should have gone over the cash for fuel fcuk up. But you are right. It’s whatvouterry and perhaps worthy of you starting a separate thread because there is a genuine debate to be had on this subject.

“Meanhile Glassers plays the man, again, with a smear story with no substance, just hoping more mud sticks.”

Do you believe I am Sir Richard Dearlove, former head of MI6?

Iron Lion Zion

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:38 - Feb 24 with 4119 viewsSteve_M

Nor is it having any real effect. Those who like Corbyn don't allow these stories to register in the same way that you, and others, play down any negative impacts of leaving the EU. That's politics isn't it?

For what it's worth, this story is well down my reasons to be sceptical of Corbyn, his continued support for a failing Venezuelan government and his uncritical approach to the Russian line in Syria, despite the atrocities of the Assad regime are more resonant.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:39 - Feb 24 with 4114 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:23 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/18/jeremy-corbyn-czech-connec

"Part of the problem is that any criticism of the Labour leader — of whatever character — is axiomatically dismissed by his followers as “a smear”. It is not just that they defend him, as any loyal supporters would. It has become central to their worldview that JC is, quite simply, beyond reproach. Here we leave the realm of political discourse and stray into the cloisters of theology — not a sensible place, I would say, to debate the merits of a prospective prime minister".

Now back tot he question I posed in my op. Do you care to disagree with this assessment by the former head of MI6?

Who knows.........can't read it !

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:47 - Feb 24 with 4094 viewslowhouseblue

eyes closed, fingers in ears. good work, sir.

and sucking up to a regime like that. why would it possibly matter any way. crushing human rights, abusing dissidents, why should a politician of the time not consort with them? i know, i know, corbyn only ever wanted to promote peace, of course it had nothing at to do with his own political preferences.

the willingness of so many people (like you) to turn a blind eye to history because doing so is politically convenient for them is shocking.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 10:56]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:51 - Feb 24 with 4084 viewsBrixtonBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:23 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

I've answered your question with my post. If you're not able to decipher what I think there's something wrong with your comprehension skills.

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:53 - Feb 24 with 4074 viewsBrixtonBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:35 - Feb 24 by GlasgowBlue

My views on the DUP are widely known and Arlene Foster should have gone over the cash for fuel fcuk up. But you are right. It’s whatvouterry and perhaps worthy of you starting a separate thread because there is a genuine debate to be had on this subject.

“Meanhile Glassers plays the man, again, with a smear story with no substance, just hoping more mud sticks.”

Do you believe I am Sir Richard Dearlove, former head of MI6?

No, you're a man who keeps linking this anti-Corbyn bull on a football messageboard rather than the bigger scandal closer to home.

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:58 - Feb 24 with 4057 viewsBrixtonBlue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:47 - Feb 24 by lowhouseblue

eyes closed, fingers in ears. good work, sir.

and sucking up to a regime like that. why would it possibly matter any way. crushing human rights, abusing dissidents, why should a politician of the time not consort with them? i know, i know, corbyn only ever wanted to promote peace, of course it had nothing at to do with his own political preferences.

the willingness of so many people (like you) to turn a blind eye to history because doing so is politically convenient for them is shocking.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 10:56]

What have I said that's wrong? Where's the evidence of Corbyn supporting the crushing of human rights and abusing dissidents? Please link to some proof.

The willingness of YOU to jump on everything anti-Corbyn with glee because you don't like him... actually isn't that shocking.

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 11:00 - Feb 24 with 4044 viewsArcher4721

Yawn....Pity you don't go away.
This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 11:01 - Feb 24 with 4043 viewsLord_Lucan

Thing is, if people (probably quite rightly) think he is so useless that he couldn’t run the country, how on earth would he make a reliable and useful spy?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 11:04 - Feb 24 with 4033 viewsfooters

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/20/no-evidence-corbyn-was-spy-for-

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 11:05 - Feb 24 with 4027 viewslowhouseblue

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 10:58 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

What have I said that's wrong? Where's the evidence of Corbyn supporting the crushing of human rights and abusing dissidents? Please link to some proof.

The willingness of YOU to jump on everything anti-Corbyn with glee because you don't like him... actually isn't that shocking.

evidence of him cosying up to this oppressive regime has been published for the last fortnight. anyone who remembers him from the '80s, as opposed to those who discovered him in 2015, knows that he was a political fan boy for various oppressive dictatorships. they fitted with his politics and he had no interest in their human rights abuses or there treatment of dissidents.

i don't think he was a spy - but i know full well who his political friends were.

you don't want to hear any of this, but it doesn't stop it from being true.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 11:07 - Feb 24 with 4013 viewsimsureazzure

This story doesn’t seem to be going away does it? on 09:53 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

What do you mean I'm wrong, I said a few voters will fall for it!

In that it is not a non story.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024