Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca 10:34 - Feb 24 with 1785 viewsCurrie10

Sounds dreadful to back the opposition, but can you really see our lot being especially motivated today?

What on earth side will pick put out?

Besides, no Tommy Miller and he loved a goal at Deepdale ;)
PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 10:35 - Feb 24 with 1774 viewsJ2BLUE

A nothing game away to a decent side? This is precisely the sort of game we'll get a 0-0 or 1-0 win out of pure stubbornness.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 10:37 - Feb 24 with 1771 viewsSlartibartfast

I actually think we`re a decent bet at around 4/1.
PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 10:41 - Feb 24 with 1759 viewsCurrie10

PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 10:37 - Feb 24 by Slartibartfast

I actually think we`re a decent bet at around 4/1.

5/1 with bet victor, can see us opening up around 11/2 / maybe 6/1.
PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 11:13 - Feb 24 with 1726 viewsElderGrizzly

Draw all day long for me given their draw ratio, especially without Hugill
PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 11:16 - Feb 24 with 1720 viewschicoazul

If there is one thing I genuinely despise on here it is people boasting about betting against Ipswich. What's the matter with you?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 11:20 - Feb 24 with 1711 viewsOsborneOneNil

Under 2.5 goals should be safe
PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 17:15 - Feb 24 with 1643 viewsCurrie10

PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 11:16 - Feb 24 by chicoazul

If there is one thing I genuinely despise on here it is people boasting about betting against Ipswich. What's the matter with you?

I got it wrong and pleased I have mate.

I thought we'd lose, PNE on a great run - thought we'd be unmotivated midtable and fold.

Humble pie gladly eaten?

Each to their own mate.
PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 18:08 - Feb 25 with 1549 viewschicoazul

PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 17:15 - Feb 24 by Currie10

I got it wrong and pleased I have mate.

I thought we'd lose, PNE on a great run - thought we'd be unmotivated midtable and fold.

Humble pie gladly eaten?

Each to their own mate.

Do what you want. But dont call yourself an Ipswich fan then boast on here about betting against them, makes you look like a right kent.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 19:52 - Feb 25 with 1481 viewsCurrie10

PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 18:08 - Feb 25 by chicoazul

Do what you want. But dont call yourself an Ipswich fan then boast on here about betting against them, makes you look like a right kent.

Grow up mate.

I support Ipswich and always have. Want us to do well. Delighted we won and I was wrong.

However, from a non passionate point of view, I fully expected play off chasing PNE, who'd lost something like 1 in 18 to beat midtable potentially unmotivated us after Nodge last minute goal and tame Cardiff loss.

I thought the price looked long consider the factors.

Jesus christ there's so many wet people on here that get offended by anything. I actually struggle to think how a good %%% of people that use this cross a road.
PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 08:43 - Feb 26 with 1396 viewsMaySixth

hope you didn't lose much

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 10:16 - Feb 26 with 1370 viewsCurrie10

PNE around the 8/11 mark - I'll chuck them in my acca on 08:43 - Feb 26 by MaySixth

hope you didn't lose much

Nah only £1 mate - just shop around and see the best combinations possible. £1 is a bit of fun.

ALWAYS happy to lose if we win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024