Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick Staying. 12:21 - Feb 24 with 1181 viewsirishtim

Looks more likely. I would back him for one more season.
Firstly the signings he made last summer have been out all season bar a few games.
secondly. Dozzell and Bishop would have been great additions but again injuries.
Thirdly. Evans needs to back him properly.
Last but not least.Evans invest in the pitch.
Mick Staying. on 12:23 - Feb 24 with 1162 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree, think it's a dead cert now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mick Staying. on 13:14 - Feb 24 with 1084 viewsBlue_badge

Agreed, think that, if he was not going to keep him, he'd have a new manager in by now. It wouldn't have looked harsh or reckless, easy to justify by saying nothing at risk now this season, recent performances not good enough, time for the new guy to assess his squad, etc.
I can only see season ticket sales decreasing unless there's some announcement about Mick getting a "war chest"or somesuch.
Mick Staying. on 14:01 - Feb 24 with 1020 viewsnorfsufblue

Mick Staying. on 13:14 - Feb 24 by Blue_badge

Agreed, think that, if he was not going to keep him, he'd have a new manager in by now. It wouldn't have looked harsh or reckless, easy to justify by saying nothing at risk now this season, recent performances not good enough, time for the new guy to assess his squad, etc.
I can only see season ticket sales decreasing unless there's some announcement about Mick getting a "war chest"or somesuch.

If Mick is staying then it would be stupid to blurt out news of a war chest to potentially increase season ticket sales... makes more sense to let Mick do his business by which we will be able to judge the evidence of a increased investment and leave the season ticket deadline till the transfer window closes AT THE EARLIEST! Personally I think ME should do something positive for us long suffering fans be very creative with pricing.... for instance including cup games is going to cost him very little judged on our attempts in these competitions recently.... I also reckon early purchasers could get a decent (£40?) lump to spend in the shop or something?

One things for sure
Same old same old ain't going to wash this year!
Mick Staying. on 14:14 - Feb 24 with 980 viewsjas0999

Evans isn’t going to back him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024