Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve had enough of mick now. 16:14 - Feb 24 with 4972 viewscraigyboy10

Finally. I listen to most games in radio suffolk. I heard Carayol play against burton. And he sounded so lively when he came on, for once the bit of pace and the excitement when he gets the ball thinking he sounds dangerous. I said after that he has to start at Norwich. He didn’t.. he finally starts today has a great half. Doesn’t look or sound injured.... and is subbed for Hyam. Who is never gonna offer what Carayol has offered.. I’m sick of mick defsensive negativity.. why not carry on the way we left off by dominating the half. He needs to go now. And I’ve always backed him
I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:16 - Feb 24 with 4270 viewsBlueBadger

He was ill in the week and wasn't expected to make the squad today.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:16 - Feb 24 with 4266 viewsjas0999

Carayol has been ill.
I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:17 - Feb 24 with 4244 viewsGuthrum

Carayol was reportedly sick at HT.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:18 - Feb 24 with 4230 viewshomer_123

Dear lord.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:20 - Feb 24 with 4172 viewsBlueBadger

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:18 - Feb 24 by homer_123

Dear lord.

'I listen to most games in Radio Suffolk'.

He's the bloke that phones in every week to say 'oi wusn't at ther gayum but...' isn't he?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:21 - Feb 24 with 4153 viewshomer_123

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:20 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

'I listen to most games in Radio Suffolk'.

He's the bloke that phones in every week to say 'oi wusn't at ther gayum but...' isn't he?

You reckon he listens? Cause he clearly doesn't read!

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 4111 viewsBlueBadger

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:21 - Feb 24 by homer_123

You reckon he listens? Cause he clearly doesn't read!

'Oi like wot yew got ter say Mick Mills, yerra legend, oi reckon we orta give Terry Butcha a goo as manager'

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:24 - Feb 24 with 4103 viewshomer_123

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:17 - Feb 24 by Guthrum

Carayol was reportedly sick at HT.

Micks fault, no doubt.

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:30 - Feb 24 with 4034 viewscraigyboy10

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:24 - Feb 24 by homer_123

Micks fault, no doubt.

Yes the substitution is. We won the half. Because we had someone with a bit of pace and a bit of quality. If he was ill and had to come off. Why not replace him for like for like like Celina? Why out of Hyam who isn’t going to offer that? Completely changes us. And Alex Mathie has already said it. We are well on the back foot now. And we wasn’t first half.. it’s a negative sub. When we could go on to go two or 3 up.. he limits our potential with these I’m gonna shut up early subs. Down arrow me all you want but anyone with any football background or knowledge would know Alex mathie is saying it as I speak. We are offering little now.. because we made negative changes.
I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 3995 viewsBlueBadger

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:30 - Feb 24 by craigyboy10

Yes the substitution is. We won the half. Because we had someone with a bit of pace and a bit of quality. If he was ill and had to come off. Why not replace him for like for like like Celina? Why out of Hyam who isn’t going to offer that? Completely changes us. And Alex Mathie has already said it. We are well on the back foot now. And we wasn’t first half.. it’s a negative sub. When we could go on to go two or 3 up.. he limits our potential with these I’m gonna shut up early subs. Down arrow me all you want but anyone with any football background or knowledge would know Alex mathie is saying it as I speak. We are offering little now.. because we made negative changes.

If someone is throwing up at halftime, it's probably not a good idea to put them back on.
As it stands, Garner's now had to go off and Sears is on, which solves the whole pace issue.

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:39 - Feb 24 with 3934 viewshomer_123

Because your OP indicates you had no awareness of why he didn't play Wednesday night and why, therefore, he might not play 90 mins today.

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:40 - Feb 24 with 3923 viewscraigyboy10

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:34 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

If someone is throwing up at halftime, it's probably not a good idea to put them back on.
As it stands, Garner's now had to go off and Sears is on, which solves the whole pace issue.

Lol blue badger. I’ve done it plenty of times. If I was having the 45 minutes of my life I’d be staying on I tell ya...

When garner went off I would have stuck Celina in tbere. Sears confidence is shot to bits. And I wish he was the same player he was in that play off season but he isn’t. If we had a great target man with him maybe different.. but Celina has proved this season how good he is. We are clearly playing on the back foot at the minute. So we are gonna have space behind there back four to run. I would prefer Celina running away from there defence than sears... and that’s my opinion..

Look I ain’t ever slated mick and always back him. But he’s such a defensive manager. And it bugs me. It’s like as soon as we score he wants to change things. Weaken our attack and strengthen our defence... it works sometimes. Like the derby game but these tactics only prove our completely inconsistent form...
I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:41 - Feb 24 with 3906 viewsBlueBadger

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:40 - Feb 24 by craigyboy10

Lol blue badger. I’ve done it plenty of times. If I was having the 45 minutes of my life I’d be staying on I tell ya...

When garner went off I would have stuck Celina in tbere. Sears confidence is shot to bits. And I wish he was the same player he was in that play off season but he isn’t. If we had a great target man with him maybe different.. but Celina has proved this season how good he is. We are clearly playing on the back foot at the minute. So we are gonna have space behind there back four to run. I would prefer Celina running away from there defence than sears... and that’s my opinion..

Look I ain’t ever slated mick and always back him. But he’s such a defensive manager. And it bugs me. It’s like as soon as we score he wants to change things. Weaken our attack and strengthen our defence... it works sometimes. Like the derby game but these tactics only prove our completely inconsistent form...

There's a bit of difference between a Sunday kick around and actual professional sport....

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:41 - Feb 24 with 3898 viewsBlueBadger

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:39 - Feb 24 by homer_123

Because your OP indicates you had no awareness of why he didn't play Wednesday night and why, therefore, he might not play 90 mins today.

Yeah, but he once played football after a night on the p1ss so Mick is just being rubbish now.

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:47 - Feb 24 with 3824 viewshomer_123

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:41 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

There's a bit of difference between a Sunday kick around and actual professional sport....

No Badge, we got it all wrong.

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:48 - Feb 24 with 3805 viewsRoyKeanesDog

What?

Poll: Best Football Song

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 17:35 - Feb 24 with 3646 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mahahahahahaha

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 17:56 - Feb 24 with 3559 viewsCrawfordsboot

I’ve had enough of people who don’t actually watch the match but want a manager gone based on a radio commentary!
I’ve had enough of mick now. on 17:57 - Feb 24 with 3540 viewsSomethingBlue

Spectacular, to be fair.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 17:57 - Feb 24 with 3537 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We really do have some moronic fans.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 18:24 - Feb 24 with 3402 viewsBlueNomad

Radio Suffolk listener knows more than World Cup Quarter Final manager!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 18:25]
I’ve had enough of mick now. on 20:25 - Feb 24 with 3198 viewsArnieM

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 16:40 - Feb 24 by craigyboy10

Er, we won today, away ar PNE where they haven’t lost for 17 games. Then along comes little ole ITFC .

Just enjoy the moment !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 20:58 - Feb 24 with 3148 viewsVic

Really? Now?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 11:31 - Feb 25 with 2873 viewsTerry_Nutkins

This is everything wrong with a section of our fans. Prepared to slate the manager or often the team without any awareness or effort to look for a reason somethings been done. To compound that without even engaging brain to think it through or give credit for a manager with a vast amount of experience knowing how to get a result. So frustrating.

Unfortunately all the rubbish like this spouted means we probably do need to change manager although id prefer a real effort to build bridges and draw a line under things.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

I’ve had enough of mick now. on 12:07 - Feb 25 with 2805 viewsyorkshire

You do know that Mick signed him right ?

I am always surprised to see these sorts of nonsense outbursts as people clearly forget that in most cases (yoof exempt) theses players wouldn’t even be at the club if it weren’t for Mick
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024