Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First halfs like that goes to show that we do have a decent squad! 17:01 - Feb 24 with 498 viewskizaitfc

Just needs Mick to realise that attacking is the way forward just as we did at the start of the season and stop playing 3 DMs like he did in that 2nd half.

This is when I dont understand when fans say we will go down without Mick, IMO there is a decent squad there, we just have a too cautious and old fashioned manager. When Caroyol came off it should have been Ward or Celina on not Hyam.

Overall very good result and looks promising when you see the way we played Wednesday and today, had we had Garner and Waghorn on the pitch Wednesday think the result could have been very different

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

First halfs like that goes to show that we do have a decent squad! on 17:11 - Feb 24 with 464 viewsdavblue

We were on the front foot a bit more earlier in the season but we were hardly all out attack.
We were extremely clean iCal without a lot of shots.
First halfs like that goes to show that we do have a decent squad! on 17:12 - Feb 24 with 457 viewsbluelou

That's the annoying thing isn't it? That squad was built, lock stock and barrel by Mick.
We need a manager to be more cavalier but we also need someone as canny as him in the transfer market too.

This is why I'm really worried about him going. His time is up but we've been burnt too bad by the clowns that went before him.

I've never liked the idea of a Director of Football but it would make sense if we got a young hungry manager and keep Mick on to bring in the players.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

First halfs like that goes to show that we do have a decent squad! on 17:16 - Feb 24 with 434 viewslloydy84

After 5 or so games these boards were full of posts about us having too few shots, 7 in the first 5 games on target? Conversation rates were what got us points, but many were complaining about the lack of chances and someone even posted stats showing us to be bottom or near bottom shots wise in the first half a dozen games..

Not quite sure I agree about this attacking play you refer to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024