Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! 17:13 - Feb 24 with 1459 viewstextbackup

EIEIEIO

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:14 - Feb 24 with 1445 viewsFixed_It

Agreed! ;)

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:15 - Feb 24 with 1440 viewsHennikerBlu

Any thoughts on the game?
GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:15 - Feb 24 with 1432 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is this a joke or have you changed your mind again?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:17 - Feb 24 with 1408 viewsartsbossbeard

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:15 - Feb 24 by BrixtonBlue

Is this a joke or have you changed your mind again?

I'm going with joke.

7 seconds away from 2x away wins in two away games though. Just sayin'

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:18 - Feb 24 with 1390 viewsSarge

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:17 - Feb 24 by artsbossbeard

I'm going with joke.

7 seconds or 90 minutes it's irrelevant isn't it. If you don't win you don't win.
GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:19 - Feb 24 with 1386 viewsBenters2

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:17 - Feb 24 by artsbossbeard

I'm going with joke.

Believe!

I didnt realise we were counting games we nearly won! This is fun xx
GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:22 - Feb 24 with 1336 viewsartsbossbeard

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:18 - Feb 24 by Sarge

7 seconds or 90 minutes it's irrelevant isn't it. If you don't win you don't win.

I was just sayin'

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:23 - Feb 24 with 1330 viewsartsbossbeard

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:19 - Feb 24 by Benters2

Believe!

I didnt realise we were counting games we nearly won! This is fun xx

Did you go, Benters?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:24 - Feb 24 with 1304 viewsSarge

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:22 - Feb 24 by artsbossbeard

I was just sayin'

Fair do's
[Post edited 24 Feb 2018 17:25]
GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:32 - Feb 24 with 1248 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:18 - Feb 24 by Sarge

True but 4 points from the 2 is more than acceptable. Shame we sandwiched they with a home defeat

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:39 - Feb 24 with 1209 viewshorsehollerer

I'm going with joke.

8 pts from the last 4 away games against Bolton, Sunderland, Norwich and Preston is an excellent return.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:42 - Feb 24 with 1168 viewsartsbossbeard

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:39 - Feb 24 by horsehollerer

8 pts from the last 4 away games against Bolton, Sunderland, Norwich and Preston is an excellent return.

I was just sayin'

GET THAT MAN ON A NEW CONTRACT AND THE ST FORMS OUT!!! on 17:43 - Feb 24 with 1155 viewsITFCBlues

6 points off of the play-offs with a completely decimated midfield all season. Not a bad effort

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024