Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season? 10:16 - Feb 27 with 1282 viewsbluelou

What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season? on 10:19 - Feb 27 with 1262 viewsbluelou

I can't help but feel that those staying away "because of Mick" wouldn't buy STs or start coming back right away unless the results improved.

If the club came out this summer saying Mick is staying, he's been given £10m for players and season tickets are now £250 each, would that be enough to fill the ground again?

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season? on 11:51 - Feb 27 with 1208 viewsBrianTablet

What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season? on 10:19 - Feb 27 by bluelou

I can't help but feel that those staying away "because of Mick" wouldn't buy STs or start coming back right away unless the results improved.

If the club came out this summer saying Mick is staying, he's been given £10m for players and season tickets are now £250 each, would that be enough to fill the ground again?

I think you'd get more reaction if the club said:

"We're changing our philosophy from the ground up. We're going to bring in a new manager with fresh ideas; focus on players coming through from the youth team and blend them with a few quality, permanent signings; play passing football at all levels; set ticket prices at £20 and get back to being a loved and respected part of the local community."

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season? on 13:04 - Feb 27 with 1141 viewsRegencyBlue

What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season? on 11:51 - Feb 27 by BrianTablet

I think you'd get more reaction if the club said:

"We're changing our philosophy from the ground up. We're going to bring in a new manager with fresh ideas; focus on players coming through from the youth team and blend them with a few quality, permanent signings; play passing football at all levels; set ticket prices at £20 and get back to being a loved and respected part of the local community."

I think that would help greatly but I cannot see it will ever happen under Evans.

It would involve a complete about turn on his behalf and would, in effect, be an admission that his entire method of operating for the last ten years has been wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024