Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
USA V England here in Orlando next week.... 00:41 - Mar 2 with 989 viewsfloridablue

and i had no clue until an hour ago!....Living in the Orlando area, follow everything soccer, ITFC, Orlando City etc and after reading on the BBC website that England ladies had beaten the French earlier, clicked on to see US are now playing Germany Ladies (live on ESPN) and its all taking place over here in a four team group.
So looked further to find out Orlando are hosting USA v England game next Wednesday! Amazing for me as i tune into local news channels and as yet, heard nothing about this. And i've just run the Orlando City 5k pre-season game opener event at their stadium with daily email updates offering ticket deals. Couple of the US ladies also play here in Orlando, Alex Morgan etc. Rant over..and i'm now making plans to be there to cheer on...err, England!!
USA V England here in Orlando next week.... on 02:46 - Mar 2 with 942 viewsIllinoisblue

Phil Neville’s Barmy Army

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

USA V England here in Orlando next week.... on 06:33 - Mar 2 with 871 viewsBurwell_Blue

Women’s football. I couldn’t think of anything worse.
USA V England here in Orlando next week.... on 07:20 - Mar 2 with 828 viewsBloomBlue

You meant football not soccer. The clue is in the name 'foot ball' ie foot to ball
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024