Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Received your invite yet Benters? 17:13 - Mar 2 with 959 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/02/royal-wedding-prince-harry-megha

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Received your invite yet Benters? on 17:15 - Mar 2 with 949 viewsJ2BLUE

The commoners, 1,200 of whom will be chosen “from every corner of the United Kingdom”, will get to watch the arrival of the bride and groom as well as their wedding guests, and then the carriage procession as it leaves after the service.

Wow what a true honour

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Received your invite yet Benters? on 17:41 - Mar 2 with 928 viewsSpruceMoose

Received your invite yet Benters? on 17:15 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

The commoners, 1,200 of whom will be chosen “from every corner of the United Kingdom”, will get to watch the arrival of the bride and groom as well as their wedding guests, and then the carriage procession as it leaves after the service.

Wow what a true honour

No doubt there will be some underpant eruptions at the thought of it l, for some folks at least.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Received your invite yet Benters? on 18:36 - Mar 2 with 902 viewsFtnfwest

What time will my queen be arriving?
Received your invite yet Benters? on 04:21 - Mar 3 with 833 viewsBenters2

Not yet but i reckon i will the post is all backed up in Brightlingsea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024