Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UPDATE Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue 08:15 - Mar 5 with 20700 viewsitfc78

I received a message from Matt, this afternoon, to let me know he finished his descent of Snowdon, having started his ascent of Nevis first thing yesterday morning. Sustained a foot injury, coming down Scaffel Pike, he didn't quite make the 24 hours, but completed it nevertheless
He is a broken man, but a bath and a cold beer, will aid his recovery!
From both of us, can I thank you all for your kind and generous donations.

My 5 year old son, Harry, was diagnosed with a rare Acute Myeloid Leukaemia with tumours, nearly a year ago, on his 5th Birthday, the 13th March. He battled through this, until septic shock took him away from us on 2nd August last year. Jade Cole from the club, was trying to organise Harry to be a mascot at the Leeds game last September, sadly we never made it.
A Yorkshire charity, Candlelighters, has helped us tremendously, over the past year. They currently offer bereavement support for our 2 other children, Bea, who is 12 and Teddy, who is 4.
A very good friend of mine Matt, is attempting the national 3 peaks challenge, for Candlelighters, in memory of my son Harry, in a few weeks. If you can, would you consider donating, to help us reach his total, in memory of my little junior blue!
Thank you so much.

https://give.everydayhero.com/uk/3-peak-challenge-in-memory-of-harry-flatt

[Post edited 6 May 2018 19:05]
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 08:22 - Mar 5 with 12883 viewsartsbossbeard

That's me donated, c'mon fellow blues.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 08:41 - Mar 5 with 12854 viewsfactual_blue

Your loss must be devastating. Let's hope our donations can make a difference for others.

*blinks to remove dust from eyes*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 08:47 - Mar 5 with 12850 viewsgood_at_COD

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 08:22 - Mar 5 by artsbossbeard

Sorted, glad to help and I am sorry for your tragic loss.

Giggsy

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 08:52 - Mar 5 with 12840 viewsSteve_M

Very sorry to hear that. Will think of you next week as next Tuesday is clearly going to be an incredibly hard day for all of you.

Donated. I'm sure Phil or Gav can sticky this for a while.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2018 9:52]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 09:02 - Mar 5 with 12817 viewsitfc78

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 08:22 - Mar 5 by artsbossbeard

Thank you Artboss. Much appreciated
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 09:03 - Mar 5 with 12815 viewsitfc78

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 08:41 - Mar 5 by factual_blue

Your loss must be devastating. Let's hope our donations can make a difference for others.

*blinks to remove dust from eyes*

Thank you very much Factual.
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 09:04 - Mar 5 with 12812 viewsitfc78

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 08:47 - Mar 5 by good_at_COD

Sorted, glad to help and I am sorry for your tragic loss.

Thank you so much
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 09:04 - Mar 5 with 12811 viewsitfc78

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 08:52 - Mar 5 by Steve_M

Very sorry to hear that. Will think of you next week as next Tuesday is clearly going to be an incredibly hard day for all of you.

Donated. I'm sure Phil or Gav can sticky this for a while.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2018 9:52]

Thank you Steve. Greatly appreciated
Login to get fewer ads

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 09:08 - Mar 5 with 12805 viewsKeno

sorted,

and you have my thoughts

Phil,can this be made sticky

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 09:37 - Mar 5 with 12748 viewsgerard1947

Just can't imagine what you have gone and are going through. My thoughts are with you.
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 09:48 - Mar 5 with 12717 viewsGavTWTD

Sounds horrific for all concerned. Donated to a worthy cause.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 10:20 - Mar 5 with 12668 viewsDeano69

Done - although it seems a small gesture for such a brave lad. My thoughts and sincerely best wishes to you and the family.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 10:33 - Mar 5 with 12644 viewsbluefunk

donated - all the best to your family
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 10:33 - Mar 5 with 12643 viewsTLA

Such a terrible thing to read itfc78, but fair play to Matt for doing something so positive in Harry's memory.

I've made a donation and wish it could be more.

I hope Bea and Teddy, and all of you, are coping as well as possible. Maybe at some point Bea and Teddy could be mascots in honour of Harry.
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 11:05 - Mar 5 with 12598 viewsblueislander

There can be nothing worse than losing a child. My deepest sympathy to all your family. Donation made.
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 13:40 - Mar 5 with 12447 viewsEdwardStone

Done

Really sorry to hear about your terrible loss

Best wishes to you and your family
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 13:50 - Mar 5 with 12438 viewsSwailsey

Donated. Wishing you all the very best.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 14:26 - Mar 5 with 12393 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Have made a small donation.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope you are all doing OK.

Good luck to all involved. Harry would be proud.

MM

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 15:37 - Mar 5 with 12325 viewsnc41

Gutted for you mate.

My Daughter is 15. She became the youngest female solo pilot (on her 14th). She loves introducing her world to other kids - especially those who have had a tough time.
So If you ever find yourself in Devon give me a shout - I'm sure she could give your other two a pretty a pretty awesome experience, that they won't forget.
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 16:20 - Mar 5 with 12276 viewsSwailsey

Target exceeded - well done all who have donated so far!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 17:19 - Mar 5 with 12222 viewsitfc78

May I just say, I am completely overwhelmed, by all your generosity and kind thoughts. Throughout the day, I have seen the total increase. It makes me so proud to be a blue. To the board of TWTD, I am humbled and I salute you all for honouring my son Harry.
Thank you!

Mick out!!

Only Joking!!
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 17:34 - Mar 5 with 12205 viewsKeno

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 17:19 - Mar 5 by itfc78

May I just say, I am completely overwhelmed, by all your generosity and kind thoughts. Throughout the day, I have seen the total increase. It makes me so proud to be a blue. To the board of TWTD, I am humbled and I salute you all for honouring my son Harry.
Thank you!

Mick out!!

Only Joking!!

To be honest I think I may be able to speak for many on here in saying I feel humbled by what you have been through and in some albeit small way are privileged to be helping you honour Harry.

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 17:40 - Mar 5 with 12190 viewsnorth_stand77

Have donated, so sorry to hear of your very sad news. Thinking of you all x
Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 19:14 - Mar 5 with 12102 viewsunbelievablue

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss last year. Incredibly worthy cause for your mate, fair play. Donated.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Sponsorship request in memory of my little junior blue on 20:10 - Mar 5 with 12051 viewsRyorry

So sorry.

Consider it done.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024