Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Sheffield Wednesday Press Conference - Live 11:30 - Mar 5 with 2635 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33274/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-sheffield-w

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 11:51 - Mar 5 with 2616 viewsGavTWTD

Greetings everyone. We're expecting Mick just after 12

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:04 - Mar 5 with 2598 viewsBluebell

Afternoon boys and girls and Gav.
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:04 - Mar 5 with 2598 viewsGavTWTD

afternoon BB

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:13 - Mar 5 with 2582 viewsbishops_hill

Sitting in the forum in Norwich, hurry up Mick I'm about to go to pizza express
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:17 - Mar 5 with 2572 viewsBluebell

Where is he? I have my son's dog to walk.
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:18 - Mar 5 with 2571 viewsjonwillpott

Always late!!
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:21 - Mar 5 with 2567 viewsArdentitfc1978

Maybe its going to be a Tuesday on Wednesday....instead of the other way around.
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:24 - Mar 5 with 2558 viewsmeekreech

phil while we wait I am having a problem with access to twtd . If you are able to tell me if anyone else on android devices is having the same trouble ?

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:25 - Mar 5 with 2555 viewsGavTWTD

hey meekreech. I use android with no problem. email me pls gav@twtd.co.uk

Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:26 - Mar 5 with 2555 viewsArdentitfc1978

I am ok on android.
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:26 - Mar 5 with 2553 viewsGavTWTD

or preferably use the contact us form below

Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:27 - Mar 5 with 2552 viewsGavTWTD

that tells me what browser and device you're using

Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:29 - Mar 5 with 2549 viewsBluebell

Its on facebook .
Sheffield Wednesday v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:51 - Mar 5 with 2523 viewsDeano69

has it been and gone?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024