Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bella Napoli fans 19:29 - Mar 7 with 4204 viewsSarge

It seems like this is the closest to proper Neapolitan pizza that I'm going to get in Ipswich. Will it survive an 11 minute drive home without going cold?
Bella Napoli fans on 19:30 - Mar 7 with 4193 viewsReuser_is_God

Possibly not although I’ve never tried.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Bella Napoli fans on 19:36 - Mar 7 with 4168 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

Get the Meat feast calzone from the Woodbridge Road restaurant. Amazing.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2018 19:37]

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

Bella Napoli fans on 19:48 - Mar 7 with 4140 viewsSarge

Cheers, I'll take a gamble and report back later
Bella Napoli fans on 19:52 - Mar 7 with 4133 viewsclive_baker

Is that the one on the corner of Pownall Road? Ivar Ingimarrsson bought me a carbonara in there once. About the only positive for me from his brief Ipswich career.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Bella Napoli fans on 20:01 - Mar 7 with 4123 viewsdickie

I quite like the pizzas from Bella Napoli but much prefer their pastas. If you're after authentic Italian pizza in Ipswich try Pizza Loft on Foxhall Road
on 20:19 - Mar 7 with 4097 views_

Bella Napoli fans on 21:31 - Mar 7 with 4033 viewsSarge

Report:
I got it back hot. Perhaps my pizza delivery experience was a factor, perhaps it was the traffic lights.

I went for a margherita, because there's no need to have anything else in Naples so I wanted to keep a level playing field. It didn't really remind me of neopolitan pizza, the absence of basil was disappointing. The base was quite good, although I seemed to get an awful lot of cheese. It was empty in there so perhaps he needed to use it up. I shall try Pizza Loft next time, it wasn't open today, in my quest for perfect pizza. If not I shall find a cheap flight to southern Italy and relive my summer.

Woodbridge Road branch reviewed, 07/03/18
Bella Napoli fans on 22:29 - Mar 7 with 3975 viewsDyland

Bella Napoli fans on 21:31 - Mar 7 by Sarge

Report:
I got it back hot. Perhaps my pizza delivery experience was a factor, perhaps it was the traffic lights.

I went for a margherita, because there's no need to have anything else in Naples so I wanted to keep a level playing field. It didn't really remind me of neopolitan pizza, the absence of basil was disappointing. The base was quite good, although I seemed to get an awful lot of cheese. It was empty in there so perhaps he needed to use it up. I shall try Pizza Loft next time, it wasn't open today, in my quest for perfect pizza. If not I shall find a cheap flight to southern Italy and relive my summer.

"I seemed to get an awful lot of cheese. It was empty in there so perhaps he needed to use it up."

Sounds like a great pizza joint bro.

:)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

on 07:37 - Mar 8 with 3860 views_

Bella Napoli fans on 22:29 - Mar 7 by Dyland

"I seemed to get an awful lot of cheese. It was empty in there so perhaps he needed to use it up."

Sounds like a great pizza joint bro.

:)

Bella Napoli fans on 07:38 - Mar 8 with 3860 viewschicoazul

Hot tip for Pizza fans; the frozen stonebaked pizzas in Aldi are excellent and cost about a quid each.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 07:42 - Mar 8 with 3858 views_

Bella Napoli fans on 07:38 - Mar 8 by chicoazul

Hot tip for Pizza fans; the frozen stonebaked pizzas in Aldi are excellent and cost about a quid each.

Bella Napoli fans on 08:06 - Mar 8 with 3837 viewsReuser_is_God

Bella Napoli fans on 21:31 - Mar 7 by Sarge

Report:

Too much cheese on thier pizzas is quite common.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 8:12]

Evans out

Bella Napoli fans on 08:07 - Mar 8 with 3836 viewsReuser_is_God

on 07:42 - Mar 8 by _

Asda create your own are good too.

Evans out

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:14 - Mar 8 with 3822 viewschicoazul

on 07:42 - Mar 8 by _

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bella Napoli fans on 09:12 - Mar 8 with 3792 viewsKieran_Knows

Bella Napoli fans on 20:01 - Mar 7 by dickie

I quite like the pizzas from Bella Napoli but much prefer their pastas. If you're after authentic Italian pizza in Ipswich try Pizza Loft on Foxhall Road

One of my mates absolutely loves Pizza Loft. Probably gets a pizza from there at least once a week.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Bella Napoli fans on 09:14 - Mar 8 with 3787 viewsJimmyJazz

Bella Napoli fans on 09:12 - Mar 8 by Kieran_Knows

One of my mates absolutely loves Pizza Loft. Probably gets a pizza from there at least once a week.

Pizza a GoGo on Nacton Road have been doing a deal where any pizza, any size is about £5. Usually that deal involves pizzas with very little toppings but the Pizza GoGo deal is actually quite good. The deal is for collection only

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Bella Napoli fans on 09:25 - Mar 8 with 3776 viewsJakeITFC

Bella Napoli fans on 07:38 - Mar 8 by chicoazul

Had the best supermarket pizza I've ever had the other day, a korean BBQ beef effort from Morrisons.

Costs £5 (and also who goes to Morrisons?) but it really was delightful, nice light base, great passata and really well seasoned and cooked beef.
on 09:25 - Mar 8 with 3776 views_

Bella Napoli fans on 08:07 - Mar 8 by Reuser_is_God

Asda create your own are good too.

Bella Napoli fans on 09:49 - Mar 8 with 3746 viewsReuser_is_God

Bella Napoli fans on 09:14 - Mar 8 by JimmyJazz

Pizza a GoGo on Nacton Road have been doing a deal where any pizza, any size is about £5. Usually that deal involves pizzas with very little toppings but the Pizza GoGo deal is actually quite good. The deal is for collection only

Pizza GoGo is awful.

Evans out

Bella Napoli fans on 09:51 - Mar 8 with 3740 viewsKieran_Knows

on 09:25 - Mar 8 by _

Surprised you don't like them Lib. I much prefer them to any pizza from Dominoes or Pizza, and at a fraction of the cost.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

on 09:56 - Mar 8 with 3727 views_

Bella Napoli fans on 09:51 - Mar 8 by Kieran_Knows

Surprised you don't like them Lib. I much prefer them to any pizza from Dominoes or Pizza, and at a fraction of the cost.

Bella Napoli fans on 09:57 - Mar 8 with 3719 viewsJ2BLUE

Bella Napoli fans on 09:25 - Mar 8 by JakeITFC

Had the best supermarket pizza I've ever had the other day, a korean BBQ beef effort from Morrisons.

Costs £5 (and also who goes to Morrisons?) but it really was delightful, nice light base, great passata and really well seasoned and cooked beef.

Best store bought ones i've had:

Pizza Express chilled ham hock and mushroom
Co-Op chilled BBQ chicken and sweetcorn stuffed crust
Asda Finest chilled ham and mushroom

Had a decent Asda one last night. Was from the chilled section and was £1.87 on offer. Reminded me of the Pizza Express ones where one that size would have been a fiver. 688 calories. Very nice.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

on 10:00 - Mar 8 with 3710 views_

Bella Napoli fans on 09:25 - Mar 8 by JakeITFC

Bella Napoli fans on 10:02 - Mar 8 with 3698 viewsitfcjoe

Bella Napoli fans on 09:57 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Best store bought ones i've had:

Pizza Express chilled ham hock and mushroom
Co-Op chilled BBQ chicken and sweetcorn stuffed crust
Asda Finest chilled ham and mushroom

Had a decent Asda one last night. Was from the chilled section and was £1.87 on offer. Reminded me of the Pizza Express ones where one that size would have been a fiver. 688 calories. Very nice.

This one from Aldi is great - as is this whole range

https://cdn.aldi-digital.co.uk/Smoky-Barbecue-Beef-Pizza.jpg?o=godFVbqB33kMB1anY

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bella Napoli fans on 10:03 - Mar 8 with 3688 viewsReuser_is_God

Bella Napoli fans on 10:02 - Mar 8 by itfcjoe

This one from Aldi is great - as is this whole range

https://cdn.aldi-digital.co.uk/Smoky-Barbecue-Beef-Pizza.jpg?o=godFVbqB33kMB1anY

Agreed.

Chilled pizzas are so much better than frozen too.

Evans out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024