Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced 09:18 - Mar 8 with 1213 viewsnorth_stand77

The headline act to be Liam Gallagher.

Was already looking forward to seeing Snow Patrol, Paloma Faith, Tears for Fears etc but this is brilliant 😊
Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:20 - Mar 8 with 1210 viewsBluefish

Liam is sh*t and his fans will just throw piss around

Liam really has taken every chance to salvage his career on the back of the Manchester bombing. He was completely irrelevant until then.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:25 - Mar 8 with 1198 viewsnorth_stand77

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:20 - Mar 8 by Bluefish

Liam is sh*t and his fans will just throw piss around

Liam really has taken every chance to salvage his career on the back of the Manchester bombing. He was completely irrelevant until then.

He might be, but I like his music, as I did Oasis.
I probably won't be anywhere near the front anyway.

Am still very happy about it.
Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:39 - Mar 8 with 1173 viewsBluefish

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:25 - Mar 8 by north_stand77

He might be, but I like his music, as I did Oasis.
I probably won't be anywhere near the front anyway.

Am still very happy about it.

I loved Oasis but the talent was from Noel. Noel is still excellent

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:43 - Mar 8 with 1167 viewsGlasgowBlue

I have tickets for the one in Perth. Noel Gallagher is headlining with Simple Minds as support.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:46 - Mar 8 with 1159 viewsBluefish

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:43 - Mar 8 by GlasgowBlue

I have tickets for the one in Perth. Noel Gallagher is headlining with Simple Minds as support.

That sounds brilliant. Simple minds were superb when I saw them

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:59 - Mar 8 with 1141 viewsnorth_stand77

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:43 - Mar 8 by GlasgowBlue

The line up for Scotland is excellent., but I opted for the Coventry gig as it's closer.
There is some good stuff on both their current albums.
Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 10:09 - Mar 8 with 1129 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 09:59 - Mar 8 by north_stand77

The line up for Scotland is excellent., but I opted for the Coventry gig as it's closer.
There is some good stuff on both their current albums.

I'll swap you Amy McDonald for Tears for Fears.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 10:14 - Mar 8 with 1124 viewsnorth_stand77

Anybody else going to the Radio 2 concert at Coventry? Just announced on 10:09 - Mar 8 by GlasgowBlue

I'll swap you Amy McDonald for Tears for Fears.

No chance.

But you can have Jamie Cullum on a free.
He's not my cup of tea.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024