Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My first EVER Town away win! Sheff Wed review 21:42 - Mar 8 with 649 viewsRobbie12345

Tenth time lucky! Fans were decent. Can’t beat the feeling of a win when having to travel home. Really got the bug for away games, adding a few extra to my list before the season ends.

Meeting the whole squad in a deserted Sheffield tops the day off- I could meet them 100 times and would still be star-struck every time. Although hard to tell in a short time, Carayol wasn’t limping and walked quickly along with the rest of the team. I reckon he won’t play Sat or Tues as a precaution but will be back likely for Bristol city a week Sat. Waghorn looked totally drained, understandably after a big shift. I can see Garner coming back in with Waggy swapping to the bench.

Short overview of performance- Too many long balls in first half with no hold up player to make the most of them. Bart made a worldy, Carter-Vickers really good/strong, Webster had a mare. Connolly fantastic. Two great goals from Waggy. Sears had a good game too, chased down everything, nobody clapped when he was subbed on- he is a good squad player as he showed.

Play offs are possible, hopefully the run can continue! COYBs

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

My first EVER Town away win! Sheff Wed review on 09:15 - Mar 9 with 520 viewsCurrie10

Can't beat an away day mate, hope this gives you the bug.

Home games just don't have the same feel about them bar late in the season / play offs / Norwich / West Ham etc......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024