Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Sheffield United Press Conference Live on TWTV at 1pm 12:52 - Mar 9 with 1917 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33299/mccarthys-pre-sheffield-united-pre

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:51 - Mar 9 with 1896 viewsGavTWTD

Afternoon everyone. We're expecting Mick any time after 1pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:52 - Mar 9 with 1896 viewsjonwillpott

I wonder how much 'past' it will be today lol!!
Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Mar 9 with 1890 viewsblack_shuck

Even more boring than Eric Olthwaite....
Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Mar 9 with 1884 viewsGavTWTD

Attendance isn't mandatory black_shuck!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:01 - Mar 9 with 1882 viewsArdentitfc1978

Hope Muzzy will be fit to start tomorrow.
Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Mar 9 with 1871 viewsBluebell

Afternoon Gav and girls and boys.
Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Mar 9 with 1871 viewsGuthrum

Afternoon all

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Mar 9 with 1869 viewsBluebell

I am sure I read on Facebook that Muzzy is on Life's a Pitch tonmorrow so doubt he will be playing.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Mar 9 with 1867 viewsBluebell

Unless it's pre-recorded of course.
Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Mar 9 with 1865 viewsGuthrum

Think someone said earlier in the week that he was unlikely to be playing

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Mar 9 with 1865 viewsPhilTWTD

Mick's just finishing iFollow.
Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Mar 9 with 1863 viewsPhilTWTD

On way.
Ipswich Town v Sheffield United: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - Mar 9 with 1855 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Bart was always the better keeper. Most fans saw that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024