Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think this is worthy of a new thread, re: gambling advertising 10:01 - Mar 9 with 787 viewsunbelievablue

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/advertising-gambling-ads-rules-s

This is lip-service. Absolute joke. It should restrict the frequency of ads and the links between footy and gambling which are so ingrained.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2018 10:03]

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

I think this is worthy of a new thread, re: gambling advertising on 10:21 - Mar 9 with 757 viewshomer_123

'About 450,000 children gamble on a weekly basis, research by the Gambling Commission in 2016 found. About 9,000 of those were described as problem gamblers.'

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I think this is worthy of a new thread, re: gambling advertising on 12:11 - Mar 9 with 728 viewswkj

There is nothing I see here that isn't without a loophole, it seems such a nothing amount of measures. Gambling had a surge during the recession and having such a wide berth has meant it has stayed strong as things are settling down. Having a flutter here and there is one thing, but gambling companies have tried to make gambling a full time hobby for people, and for the most part seem to have succeeded

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think this is worthy of a new thread, re: gambling advertising on 13:34 - Mar 9 with 705 viewsJ2BLUE

I was watching a Championship game about a week ago and the advertising boards were constantly showing adverts for bookies. It was Bet 365, Coral, Betway and a couple of others. It is definitely too much.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024