Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer 17:30 - Mar 10 with 2250 viewsmparkyn

To replace rwo current incumbents who are.both hopeless. Previous experience desirable

Ealing Blue

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:31 - Mar 10 with 2242 viewswkj

Darren Ambrose would be good at right-back

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:38 - Mar 10 with 2201 viewspointofblue

I thought Iorfa put in a decent shift today. Spence was diabolical.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:41 - Mar 10 with 2184 viewssundaze

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:38 - Mar 10 by pointofblue

Herb, I am expecting you to provide an alternative point of view.
Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:54 - Mar 10 with 2136 viewsScuzzer

Connolly was brought into the club to play right back/wingback and we have played him in midfield.(which he has done pretty well in). If Mick had any degree of inspiration about him he would have put him at right wing back at half time and brought a more attacking option in, either up front or in midfield. I get annoyed at Mick's permanent ideology of 'first let's not lose the game.' Come on for once lets try to win the game.

Established 1968

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:55 - Mar 10 with 2130 viewspointofblue

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:54 - Mar 10 by Scuzzer

Connolly was brought into the club to play right back/wingback and we have played him in midfield.(which he has done pretty well in). If Mick had any degree of inspiration about him he would have put him at right wing back at half time and brought a more attacking option in, either up front or in midfield. I get annoyed at Mick's permanent ideology of 'first let's not lose the game.' Come on for once lets try to win the game.

He did replace a right (wing) back with a striker today.

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:58 - Mar 10 with 2114 viewspositivity

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:55 - Mar 10 by pointofblue

with 10 minutes to go...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:00 - Mar 10 with 2103 viewspointofblue

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:58 - Mar 10 by positivity

with 10 minutes to go...

True. I guess we could have made the sub earlier but that would have been a risk considering how we're picking up injuries at the moment. Knowing our luck someone would have picked up a knock and we would've gone down to ten!

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:28 - Mar 10 with 2046 viewsGeoffSentence

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:38 - Mar 10 by pointofblue

Yep, I'm not sure why Iorfa was subbed he was doing just fine. Spence had a mare, I think that is the first time I have seen a sub subbed.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:29 - Mar 10 with 2043 viewspointofblue

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:28 - Mar 10 by GeoffSentence

Yep, I'm not sure why Iorfa was subbed he was doing just fine. Spence had a mare, I think that is the first time I have seen a sub subbed.

I can only assume Iorfa had picked up an injury? He was the one attacking outlet we had in the first half.

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:31 - Mar 10 with 2035 viewsHennikerBlu

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 17:55 - Mar 10 by pointofblue

Yes and with one of our last attacks we had no one coming in far right....
Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:35 - Mar 10 with 2023 viewspointofblue

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:31 - Mar 10 by HennikerBlu

Yes and with one of our last attacks we had no one coming in far right....

Be fair, the option would have Spence. He'd have only given it back to them anyway.

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:50 - Mar 10 with 1984 viewsHennikerBlu

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:35 - Mar 10 by pointofblue

Be fair, the option would have Spence. He'd have only given it back to them anyway.

Harsh :)

Just wished we had spread the team out, it got very congested in the middle for the last few mins and easy for them to contain; sure we didn't deserve anything....but I would take it.
Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:56 - Mar 10 with 1976 viewsLuke40885

Why was Iorfa actually taken off? He was one of our better players first half in my opinion. The subs and set up as a whole today was strange. So frustrating, nothing in the middle going forward and i feel so sorry for waggy, stuck up there pretty much alone feeding off nothing. Also thought Celina was poor today, didnt offer anyhing and bottled a lot.

Iᴘsᴡɪᴄʜ Tᴏᴡɴ Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ Cʟᴜʙ
Poll: Will you be renewing?

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 19:24 - Mar 10 with 1935 viewspointofblue

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 18:56 - Mar 10 by Luke40885

Why was Iorfa actually taken off? He was one of our better players first half in my opinion. The subs and set up as a whole today was strange. So frustrating, nothing in the middle going forward and i feel so sorry for waggy, stuck up there pretty much alone feeding off nothing. Also thought Celina was poor today, didnt offer anyhing and bottled a lot.

Iorfa was injured, sore thigh. Mick didn't sound too impressed about it - basically said he better fail the fitness test on Tuesday after going off today.

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 20:01 - Mar 10 with 1905 viewspete81

Job vacancy - Right Back/wing back fooballer on 19:24 - Mar 10 by pointofblue

Iorfa was injured, sore thigh. Mick didn't sound too impressed about it - basically said he better fail the fitness test on Tuesday after going off today.

Still think ward would be wort a go at right wing back more attacking impotus certainly when needed in home games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024