Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven't bothered reading the board yet 19:26 - Mar 10 with 2524 viewsGarv

But to add my opinion, awful today, unsurprisingly.

How anyone can defend the management after performances like that (and its regular) is baffling.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 19:32 - Mar 10 with 2485 viewsRegencyBlue

Watch it!

The be careful what you wish for crew will be out in a minute!!
Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 19:32 - Mar 10 with 2489 viewsFtnfwest

It’s Celina’s fault when we draw or lose remember. Clearly this time, micks given him an extended run of one game after all
Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 19:39 - Mar 10 with 2457 viewschristiand

Problem is these performances are now occurring too often. If we get a win, then this disguises a lot of the poor play and our inability to be a creative force as we have gained the victory mainly through a bit of individual brilliance which acts as a smokescreen. Nevertheless, a display like today just continues to highlight how limited we are as a side. The fact that these displays are now being accepted as the norm is more of a concern. The thought of us having an outside chance of making the top 6 was simply ludicrous. Hopefully, today's performance and the fact that Middeslboro are now 9 points ahead of us and winning games consistently will put this argument finally to rest. A top 10 finish should be MM's aim.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 19:49 - Mar 10 with 2429 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 19:32 - Mar 10 by Ftnfwest

It’s Celina’s fault when we draw or lose remember. Clearly this time, micks given him an extended run of one game after all

Can you try again with added coherence please.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 19:52 - Mar 10 with 2408 viewsArnieM

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 19:39 - Mar 10 by christiand

Problem is these performances are now occurring too often. If we get a win, then this disguises a lot of the poor play and our inability to be a creative force as we have gained the victory mainly through a bit of individual brilliance which acts as a smokescreen. Nevertheless, a display like today just continues to highlight how limited we are as a side. The fact that these displays are now being accepted as the norm is more of a concern. The thought of us having an outside chance of making the top 6 was simply ludicrous. Hopefully, today's performance and the fact that Middeslboro are now 9 points ahead of us and winning games consistently will put this argument finally to rest. A top 10 finish should be MM's aim.

...... but these performances are not being accepted by the fans , are they!

Fans are leaving the Club in their droves.

I don’t even bother to accept the reported attendance figures they spout out because they are clearly not the actual attendance. So many ST holders have simply stopped going to the games.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 20:01 - Mar 10 with 2378 viewshomer_123

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 19:52 - Mar 10 by ArnieM

I don’t even bother to accept the reported attendance figures they spout out because they are clearly not the actual attendance. So many ST holders have simply stopped going to the games.

Reported attendance has been based on season tickets sales plus others for years. Why stop believing recently?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 20:03 - Mar 10 with 2373 viewsSwansea_Blue

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 20:01 - Mar 10 by homer_123

Reported attendance has been based on season tickets sales plus others for years. Why stop believing recently?

Maybe because the gap between sold sTs and those actually turning up is getting wider?

We're in a horrible place right now. The mood sucks.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 20:05 - Mar 10 with 2360 viewschristiand

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 19:52 - Mar 10 by ArnieM

Perhaps some on here Arnie and the ones that still attend. The normal excuse is what do you expect when ME fails to invest properly? Just seems that is what we should accept and have limited ambitions both in our style of play and league position. I'm certain that I would like a managerial change come the end of the season, although the real problem will remain and that is ME. The club is now a shadow of its former self and haemorrhaging supporters by the week through the lack of interest, ambition and style of play - it really is sad to watch!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 20:08 - Mar 10 with 2337 viewsArnieM

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 20:01 - Mar 10 by homer_123

Because the ground looks empty !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 20:15 - Mar 10 with 2318 viewsHennikerBlu

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 19:32 - Mar 10 by Ftnfwest

Good player, but we don't support him, don't play the ball to feet (at least not today unless he dropped off) and he is in and out of the side, so it can't be easy for him. I struggle to understand why we don't bring him on in some games, then play him for a full game...
Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 20:20 - Mar 10 with 2294 viewsbluejake78

I would much rather pull one off on my great grant fathers grave...
Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 21:47 - Mar 10 with 2162 viewsjas0999

I completely agree. Yet, you refused to accept such arguments when Paul Jewell was doing exactly that. You were that person defending the management!
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 21:49]
Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 22:19 - Mar 10 with 2100 viewsGarv

Haven't bothered reading the board yet on 21:47 - Mar 10 by jas0999

I completely agree. Yet, you refused to accept such arguments when Paul Jewell was doing exactly that. You were that person defending the management!
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 21:49]

Fair comment. Could say the same about you and Keane but there we are.

I often gave Jewell the benefit of doubt because he had good intentions in regard to the type of football we played. Why I've answered your post I don't know because this thread will now turn into a Jewell/Keane bitch fest.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024