Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recent enthralling games 06:52 - Mar 11 with 1963 viewspowinswitch

I was on holiday for the Leeds game, and missed it. I made the Wolves away game. So since i walked out of Portman Road on 16th December we have played 8 games, and we have scored once. Our league record in games I saw is win 0 draw 3 (all 0-0) lose 4. We have been knockedout of the cup at the first opportunity again.

We have created a number of new landmarks. Lowest home crowd in 20or so years, although the actual number at the game was significantly lower. First time we have failed to score in 4 consecutive home games ever. Lowest league finish in half a century last season. Most fans bored at a game, although that seems to be challenged weekly. That said it won’t be broken as fewer fans atttend every week.

But be careful what you wish for if Mick the Massiiah is shown the door.

Show him it, I’d happily remove the Freekiing hinges and drop kick him through the gap. The sad thing is if he had gone 14 months ago as should have been the case, he would still be fondly remembered.
Recent enthralling games on 07:48 - Mar 11 with 1906 viewsBenters2

Everything you have said there cant be argued about as they are true facts.

The trouble we have now is a manager who can do as he likes regarding his job,he says he wont be pushed out of the club by a small section of fans?So that basically means he will be here next season. But the other week Phil set up a poll on here and it was something like 72% in a change of manager is needed.

Marcus Evans seems for some reason not to give a flying one in regard to the direction this this club is heading.

Like i said the other month,we are like a washing machine stuck on a cycle,rinse and repeat,nothing will change next season.
Recent enthralling games on 08:09 - Mar 11 with 1892 viewsMullet

We scored 2 on Tuesday night?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Recent enthralling games on 08:14 - Mar 11 with 1885 viewsVaughan8

Recent enthralling games on 08:09 - Mar 11 by Mullet

We scored 2 on Tuesday night?

I'm assuming he means home games?

Not sure if you just hadn't worked that out or just trying to be a smartie pants!
Recent enthralling games on 08:18 - Mar 11 with 1859 viewsMullet

Recent enthralling games on 08:14 - Mar 11 by Vaughan8

Not sure if you just hadn't worked that out or just trying to be a smartie pants!

Well apparently it's full of facts that can't be argued with.

Recent enthralling games on 08:22 - Mar 11 with 1850 viewsBluebell

Who is Mick the Massiiah ?
Recent enthralling games on 09:07 - Mar 11 with 1810 viewspowinswitch

Recent enthralling games on 08:22 - Mar 11 by Bluebell

Who is Mick the Massiiah ?

He’s the messive twot that is still our meneger. And apparently anybody else that might be given the job would not be emulate his achievements.
Recent enthralling games on 09:14 - Mar 11 with 1793 viewspowinswitch

I was covering the last 8 games I have seen. 1 goal in 8, no wins etc. Mullet makes the point we scored two on Tuesday, and I don’t argue that. But the significant bulk of our support will have seen two goals in 7. Mullet jumps on any criticism of McCarthy. He’s entitled to his view.
Recent enthralling games on 09:19 - Mar 11 with 1789 viewspowinswitch

I was covering the last 8 games I’ve seen, in which one goal has been scored. The other stats that I offered support my view that McCarthy is at least 14 months beyond his sell by date. Minimum.

Mullet does not feel McCarthys management is an issue, and uses other stats to support his view. Which he is entitled to, and which I could not disagree with more.
Login to get fewer ads

Recent enthralling games on 09:35 - Mar 11 with 1753 viewsMullet

Recent enthralling games on 09:19 - Mar 11 by powinswitch

I was covering the last 8 games I’ve seen, in which one goal has been scored. The other stats that I offered support my view that McCarthy is at least 14 months beyond his sell by date. Minimum.

Mullet does not feel McCarthys management is an issue, and uses other stats to support his view. Which he is entitled to, and which I could not disagree with more.

You don't argue with a stat you could not disagree more with? What does that mean?

It's got nothing to do with criticism of Mick, just you being wrong again/bizarrely selective to make your point. I'm not sure anyone is happy with the home form, or overall form. For a team that's supposed to be relegation fodder, midtable suits no one does it?

But had we snuck a 1-0 win the usual tone of these type of posts would shift a little. The idea that anyone who can drive a tank through holes in these sorts of arguments, is equally as binary as you is tiresome though.

I've got plenty of criticisms of Mick over the years, but people like you simply can't or don't read things which don't suit and then get personal. Presumably because your desperate attempts to slate things means you have to.

Recent enthralling games on 09:42 - Mar 11 with 1739 viewspowinswitch

I read Mullet’s post, then stuck him on ignore. I realise he loves the Town, as do I. I don’t see things the same way as he does at all, so futile to read his opinion, which is almost always the polar opposite of mine
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024