Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are we expecting with MM/STs then? 12:44 - Mar 11 with 1842 viewsJ2BLUE

Can anyone see anything other than MM getting his two year extension, ticket prices being frozen or reduced by a small percentage (<3%) and lots of the usual rubbish they come out with at this time of the year? Plenty about the academy, Evans planning to invest and a few 'we're really going for it' interviews with the likes of Skuse and MM.

Hopefully i'm wrong. Milne's letter of intent comments don't fill me with confidence.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 12:50 - Mar 11 with 1827 viewsBenters2

Well if you like the fanzone and popular music you are ok,then Milne talks about the football club.

The other thing is i thought Saint Mick Mac was going to decide his future in the summer,they wouldnt say he was going,then change their minds and leave it up to the great man himself?

This could get really messy if it isnt handled right.
What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 12:57 - Mar 11 with 1805 viewsbluejacko

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 12:50 - Mar 11 by Benters2

Well if you like the fanzone and popular music you are ok,then Milne talks about the football club.

The other thing is i thought Saint Mick Mac was going to decide his future in the summer,they wouldnt say he was going,then change their minds and leave it up to the great man himself?

This could get really messy if it isnt handled right.

So it will get messy then!
What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 13:28 - Mar 11 with 1763 viewsLord_Lucan

I can’t see anything truly positive happening.

I also don’t think the price of tickets is going to alter people’s descision to walk away - and probably never return.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 13:31 - Mar 11 with 1735 viewswkj

If MM is staying, I would be shocked if they don't announce a warchest for the summer to go along with it, kind of like- you may not like the manager, but stick with him as he'll have some dosh.

I suspect STs will probably be frozen and hopefully a u-turn on raising the price of senior tickets

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 14:10 - Mar 11 with 1663 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 13:31 - Mar 11 by wkj

If MM is staying, I would be shocked if they don't announce a warchest for the summer to go along with it, kind of like- you may not like the manager, but stick with him as he'll have some dosh.

I suspect STs will probably be frozen and hopefully a u-turn on raising the price of senior tickets

Evans and warchest

Blimey. No chance of us suddenly spending some dosh imo

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 14:15 - Mar 11 with 1645 viewsJ2BLUE

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 13:31 - Mar 11 by wkj

It's a tricky one because it's going to take something big to placate the fans but we can't announce a war chest because our fees will inflate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 14:29 - Mar 11 with 1621 viewssuffolkpoker

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 14:10 - Mar 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Evans and warchest

Blimey. No chance of us suddenly spending some dosh imo

Don’t forget that are new sponsors (magical Vegas) states part of the payment goes towards transfers / warchest

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 14:31 - Mar 11 with 1607 viewsLord_Lucan

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 14:29 - Mar 11 by suffolkpoker

Don’t forget that are new sponsors (magical Vegas) states part of the payment goes towards transfers / warchest

But that is peanuts.

How was the directors box - that isn’t a box?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 15:02 - Mar 11 with 1570 viewssuffolkpoker

What are we expecting with MM/STs then? on 14:31 - Mar 11 by Lord_Lucan

But that is peanuts.

How was the directors box - that isn’t a box?

Some call it peanuts and some call it staying within fair play.

I was told it would be the directors box but we got access to the premier lounge and seating outside of the directors box.

Despite being outside, I sat in the best seats I’ve ever sat at Portman road and shared the experience with my father. Despite the football not being great we both had a great time and will be coming back more often.

Now Daub Alderney ltd are sponsors for the next 3 years, I will keep being looked after.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024