Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fortuna 17:54 - Mar 11 with 2438 viewspowinswitch

Won 2-1 away at Duisburg today which is a derby game. Now 5 points clear at the top, and 9 points clear of the third place side, who have to play off against the team third bottom of The Bundesliga
Fortuna on 18:44 - Mar 11 with 2365 viewsbritbiker

Their form went a bit patchy last month. Good to see they are back on a winning streak. At least the German fans have something to cheer as they have mirrored us for a while now.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 18:52]
Fortuna on 18:49 - Mar 11 with 2356 viewsRobTheMonk

Wonder if there's any chance of a pre season trip there again?
Fortuna on 18:56 - Mar 11 with 2332 viewsbritbiker

Fortuna on 18:49 - Mar 11 by RobTheMonk

Depends if Mick is still in charge. If he is its back to Ireland and the purchase of another young player who we will not see playing first team football.
Fortuna on 19:04 - Mar 11 with 2308 viewsTractorCam

Fortuna on 18:49 - Mar 11 by RobTheMonk

No chance, Fortuna had to pay for us to go there last time!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Fortuna on 19:29 - Mar 11 with 2285 viewsIllinoisblue

Fortuna on 18:56 - Mar 11 by britbiker

Depends if Mick is still in charge. If he is its back to Ireland and the purchase of another young player who we will not see playing first team football.

we must have the dullest pre-season games ever; col u, southend, cambridge away, quick trip to play mickey mouse Irish teams, and we don't even bother with a "glamour" home game any more.

Clearly, it's time for a USA pre-season tour.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fortuna on 20:11 - Mar 11 with 2229 viewsitfcjoe

Fortuna on 19:29 - Mar 11 by Illinoisblue

we must have the dullest pre-season games ever; col u, southend, cambridge away, quick trip to play mickey mouse Irish teams, and we don't even bother with a "glamour" home game any more.

Clearly, it's time for a USA pre-season tour.

Think Ireland is already booked up.

For me that’s just more evidence of the staleness of the club - dull, dull, dull

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Fortuna on 20:21 - Mar 11 with 2204 viewsJ2BLUE

Fortuna on 19:04 - Mar 11 by TractorCam

No chance, Fortuna had to pay for us to go there last time!

That really says it all doesn't it? A link between two clubs which has come from the fans and isn't forced and the club show little to no interest. It's embarrassing when their fans come over here to support the club. We should have them over here as a thank you. I'd love a job at Town in their customer relations department (if we even have one) because they all seem completely clueless.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fortuna on 20:54 - Mar 11 with 2171 viewsmonytowbray

Fortuna on 20:21 - Mar 11 by J2BLUE

That really says it all doesn't it? A link between two clubs which has come from the fans and isn't forced and the club show little to no interest. It's embarrassing when their fans come over here to support the club. We should have them over here as a thank you. I'd love a job at Town in their customer relations department (if we even have one) because they all seem completely clueless.

It’s not the staff that are clueless (for the most part), it’s the people at the top who don’t listen/care.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Login to get fewer ads

Fortuna on 20:56 - Mar 11 with 2158 viewsParisBlue

Fortuna on 20:54 - Mar 11 by monytowbray

It’s not the staff that are clueless (for the most part), it’s the people at the top who don’t listen/care.

Boycott a match in preference to a trip to Dusseldorf?

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Fortuna on 20:59 - Mar 11 with 2155 viewsitfcjoe

So short staffed so everything is and has to be reactive and the bare mimimum to get by - generally good people not being given a chance to do a good job.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Fortuna on 20:59 - Mar 11 with 2148 viewsJ2BLUE

Fair point.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Fortuna on 21:03 - Mar 11 with 2142 viewsTJS

I honestly couldn’t care less about Fortuna, This friendship between clubs is a purely German thing and always has been. No other country does it. And don’t start on me for being anti-German as my mother is German.
Fortuna on 22:09 - Mar 11 with 2068 viewspowinswitch

Fortuna on 21:03 - Mar 11 by TJS

I honestly couldn’t care less about Fortuna, This friendship between clubs is a purely German thing and always has been. No other country does it. And don’t start on me for being anti-German as my mother is German.

Fair one. I lived in Düsseldorf in the late 80s and used to go watch them then. I have always followed them since and have been to a few games in recent years. It’s not about friendship between
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024