Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... 08:51 - Mar 12 with 2502 viewsitfcjoe

...becomes an issue?

Been 6 weeks since it was 'agreed', he's now been called up to national squad and could potentially be going to a WC, admittedly we still have the option though.

Any idea what the hold up is and if it could lead to an issue?
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 8:52]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How much longer does it need to be before Bard not having signed his contract... on 08:52 - Mar 12 with 2487 viewsNo9

It should be an issue now.
We don't know the wording of the option
How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 08:54 - Mar 12 with 2477 viewsBloomBlue

Maybe he has decided to wait and see if MM gets a new contract and if no he'll leave
How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:00 - Mar 12 with 2451 viewstrncbluearmy

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 08:54 - Mar 12 by BloomBlue

Maybe he has decided to wait and see if MM gets a new contract and if no he'll leave

He has to watch the rubbish every week, more like he`s waiting for MM to go before he signs contract,can`t blame him
How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:01 - Mar 12 with 2442 viewsMaySixth

Very odd.

No idea why it was mentioned that he was signing it when he clearly wasnt about to

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:01 - Mar 12 with 2439 viewsitfcjoe

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:00 - Mar 12 by trncbluearmy

He has to watch the rubbish every week, more like he`s waiting for MM to go before he signs contract,can`t blame him

You realise he has played the best football of his career under Mick and earned call up to the national squad? Can't imagine he is unhappy with his management

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:01 - Mar 12 with 2449 viewsPhilTWTD

He just said there were a couple of minor points to be sorted. Also think his agent is Poland-based and it probably wouldn't get finally done without him being here.

Bialkowski: Contract Will Be Signed 20th Feb 2018 16:42
Town goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski has told fans he will definitely be signing the new contract he recently agreed to remain at Portman Road for at least a further two years. 18

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:08 - Mar 12 with 2397 viewsHARRY10

As long as it's only an issue and not a problem

ps what will be issued ?
How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:11 - Mar 12 with 2380 viewsNo9

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:01 - Mar 12 by itfcjoe

You realise he has played the best football of his career under Mick and earned call up to the national squad? Can't imagine he is unhappy with his management

"he has played the best football of his career under Mick "

BECAUSE he has been so busy?
Login to get fewer ads

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:13 - Mar 12 with 2372 viewsitfcjoe

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:11 - Mar 12 by No9

"he has played the best football of his career under Mick "

BECAUSE he has been so busy?

I doubt that is the only reason - I imagine most important is being comfortable with the environment, and being well managed by Mick and all his staff

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:13 - Mar 12 with 2373 viewsJakeITFC

Maybe he’s the new manager.
How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:13 - Mar 12 with 2391 viewsartsbossbeard

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:01 - Mar 12 by PhilTWTD

He just said there were a couple of minor points to be sorted. Also think his agent is Poland-based and it probably wouldn't get finally done without him being here.

Bialkowski: Contract Will Be Signed 20th Feb 2018 16:42
Town goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski has told fans he will definitely be signing the new contract he recently agreed to remain at Portman Road for at least a further two years. 18

I have some def info on this but I can't say too much.

Suffice to say it's around terms that were agreed/Evans involvement/agents involvement re: resale value to ITFC.

My lips are sealed though.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:16 - Mar 12 with 2362 viewsNo9

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:13 - Mar 12 by itfcjoe

I doubt that is the only reason - I imagine most important is being comfortable with the environment, and being well managed by Mick and all his staff

Yes Joe, but any busy goalkeeper will ulitmately look better than oen who doesn't have much to do?

If he's happy in the area that is a plus but what will happen next year when the UK leaves the EU ?
How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:18 - Mar 12 with 2345 viewshype313

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:16 - Mar 12 by No9

Yes Joe, but any busy goalkeeper will ulitmately look better than oen who doesn't have much to do?

If he's happy in the area that is a plus but what will happen next year when the UK leaves the EU ?

How did Muhren and Thissjen play for us before freedom of movement?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

on 09:18 - Mar 12 with 2345 views_

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:16 - Mar 12 by No9

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:53 - Mar 12 with 2264 viewsNo9

on 09:18 - Mar 12 by _

No I'm not. & I for one ope he doesn't as he is the one bright spark in Towns team at the moment
But, I do think it's a bit unusual for things to be spun put things long.
on 09:56 - Mar 12 with 2256 views_

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 09:53 - Mar 12 by No9

No I'm not. & I for one ope he doesn't as he is the one bright spark in Towns team at the moment
But, I do think it's a bit unusual for things to be spun put things long.

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 10:00 - Mar 12 with 2248 viewsNo9

on 09:56 - Mar 12 by _

I can't think of one case where a player (anywhere) has not signed a contract without good reason.
If it were a case of dottting the i's & crossing the tee's I would have thought the contract could have been signed with an addendum attached to that effect.
on 10:02 - Mar 12 with 2243 views_

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 10:00 - Mar 12 by No9

I can't think of one case where a player (anywhere) has not signed a contract without good reason.
If it were a case of dottting the i's & crossing the tee's I would have thought the contract could have been signed with an addendum attached to that effect.

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 10:04 - Mar 12 with 2236 viewsNo9

on 10:02 - Mar 12 by _

It does seem very daft & as it is, if he does get a game for Poland he may well be made an offer?
What is it the club doesn't want to agree?
on 10:07 - Mar 12 with 2227 views_

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 10:04 - Mar 12 by No9

It does seem very daft & as it is, if he does get a game for Poland he may well be made an offer?
What is it the club doesn't want to agree?

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 10:10 - Mar 12 with 2219 viewsNo9

on 10:07 - Mar 12 by _

I'm not speculating, merely asking questions.
I don't understand, if the deal has been agreed why the contract hasn't been signed, that is basics.
After all once you agree the deal you don't go back for 'extras' you do that as part of contract negotiations.
on 10:12 - Mar 12 with 2216 views_

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 10:10 - Mar 12 by No9

I don't understand, if the deal has been agreed why the contract hasn't been signed, that is basics.
After all once you agree the deal you don't go back for 'extras' you do that as part of contract negotiations.

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 11:58 - Mar 12 with 2122 viewsFifeITFC

How much longer does it need to be before Bart not having signed his contract... on 10:10 - Mar 12 by No9

Because the deal hasn't been completely agreed as Bart said there's still a couple of minor issues to iron out.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024