Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
@Romford Blue 09:07 - Mar 12 with 7530 viewsBigginBlue

Are we to be expecting a fine report on all of the Cheltenham hot tips?

Poll: Who is your favourite current Town Player (All attributes included, Non Loan)

on 09:10 - Mar 12 with 3738 views_

@Romford Blue on 09:12 - Mar 12 with 3739 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tomorrow’s preview will be up at about 6pm tonight

Spent a couple of hours on it this morning. Got a couple of races to do still though.

Spent hours every day since Christmas going through the form this year so hopefully it pays off.

Can’t wait for it. My first time at the festival.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

@Romford Blue on 09:13 - Mar 12 with 3727 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 09:10 - Mar 12 by _

I’ve only mentioned it when asked tbf

Benters has the right idea. He’s sticking me on ignore for a week.

I recommend anyone not interested do that tbh

@Romford Blue on 09:14 - Mar 12 with 3715 viewshype313

That's some avatar!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

on 09:15 - Mar 12 with 3713 views_

@Romford Blue on 09:13 - Mar 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I’ve only mentioned it when asked tbf

Benters has the right idea. He’s sticking me on ignore for a week.

I recommend anyone not interested do that tbh

on 09:16 - Mar 12 with 3709 views_

@Romford Blue on 09:14 - Mar 12 by hype313

That's some avatar!

@Romford Blue on 09:18 - Mar 12 with 3697 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 09:15 - Mar 12 by _

Fair point. Though you can surely see that correlation.

Anyway.. I too had noticed you’d changed avatar but hadn’t actually zoomed in to see it. Is it possible to be disturbed but amused at the same time?

@Romford Blue on 09:19 - Mar 12 with 3695 viewsSitfcB

@Romford Blue on 09:12 - Mar 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Spent a couple of hours on it this morning. Got a couple of races to do still though.

Spent hours every day since Christmas going through the form this year so hopefully it pays off.

Looking forward to it! #IgnoreTheHaters

Hopefully some winners 🤞🏻

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

@Romford Blue on 09:33 - Mar 12 with 3665 viewsfactual_blue

on 09:16 - Mar 12 by _

I caught up with the edition of the Mash Report that initially featured that cartoon the other day. It seems to me piers moron attempted to create a furore about the cartoon to try and deflect attention from the way the show totally demolished his credibility by highlighting pathetic interview he conducted with trumpy-wumpy.

*Insert usual piers moron jokes - who was the biggest c,nut in the room, countryside is the crime of murdering piers moron*

And of course

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

on 09:35 - Mar 12 with 3665 views_

@Romford Blue on 09:33 - Mar 12 by factual_blue

I caught up with the edition of the Mash Report that initially featured that cartoon the other day. It seems to me piers moron attempted to create a furore about the cartoon to try and deflect attention from the way the show totally demolished his credibility by highlighting pathetic interview he conducted with trumpy-wumpy.

*Insert usual piers moron jokes - who was the biggest c,nut in the room, countryside is the crime of murdering piers moron*

And of course

@Romford Blue on 09:47 - Mar 12 with 3650 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I'm really looking forward to it to be honest.

I think it will be a great occasion to discuss the merits of horse racing. Hot topics such as 'does the whip hurt', 'should it be banned', and 'anyone who participates in horse racing is condoning animal cruelty' will no doubt be provided with a perfect platform to be discussed.

Poll: Best Football Song

on 09:52 - Mar 12 with 3641 views_

@Romford Blue on 09:47 - Mar 12 by RoyKeanesDog

I'm really looking forward to it to be honest.

I think it will be a great occasion to discuss the merits of horse racing. Hot topics such as 'does the whip hurt', 'should it be banned', and 'anyone who participates in horse racing is condoning animal cruelty' will no doubt be provided with a perfect platform to be discussed.

@Romford Blue on 09:55 - Mar 12 with 3627 viewsfactual_blue

on 09:35 - Mar 12 by _

I love it. Nish is excellent, and Rachel Parris is a star.

on 10:01 - Mar 12 with 3618 views_

@Romford Blue on 09:55 - Mar 12 by factual_blue

I love it. Nish is excellent, and Rachel Parris is a star.

@Romford Blue on 10:05 - Mar 12 with 3608 viewsfactual_blue

on 10:01 - Mar 12 by _

Geoff Norcutt is actually a right-wing pro-brexit comedian. That'll confuse the right-whinger snowflakes.

Should we be bringing up Sir Vince Cable's completely accurate analysis of the referendum result do you think?

on 10:10 - Mar 12 with 3602 views_

@Romford Blue on 10:05 - Mar 12 by factual_blue

Geoff Norcutt is actually a right-wing pro-brexit comedian. That'll confuse the right-whinger snowflakes.

Should we be bringing up Sir Vince Cable's completely accurate analysis of the referendum result do you think?

@Romford Blue on 10:11 - Mar 12 with 3597 viewsArcher4721

@Romford Blue on 09:12 - Mar 12 by The_Romford_Blue

I hope you've been going through the form for horses who act on soft / heavy going. It will be very different this year,most horses will be trained for for this with good ground (as it usually is) in mind. Be prepared for quite a few shocks and big priced winners. Having said that I think Kalashnikov 9-2 is a solid bet in the first race tomorrow. Good luck and have a great trip.
@Romford Blue on 10:22 - Mar 12 with 3585 viewsJ2BLUE

Looking forward to reading the previews but I won't be (traditionally) betting a single pound this year. All about matched betting for me this week and maximum money extraction. Would be much easier if I was off but i'll still make some decent money on the refund offers etc.

GL all.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

@Romford Blue on 10:23 - Mar 12 with 3578 viewsfactual_blue

on 10:10 - Mar 12 by _

I sometimes envy people for whom life is so cut and dried.

on 10:24 - Mar 12 with 3576 views_

@Romford Blue on 10:23 - Mar 12 by factual_blue

I sometimes envy people for whom life is so cut and dried.

@Romford Blue on 10:31 - Mar 12 with 3558 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

@Romford Blue on 10:11 - Mar 12 by Archer4721

I hope you've been going through the form for horses who act on soft / heavy going. It will be very different this year,most horses will be trained for for this with good ground (as it usually is) in mind. Be prepared for quite a few shocks and big priced winners. Having said that I think Kalashnikov 9-2 is a solid bet in the first race tomorrow. Good luck and have a great trip.

Indeed

The long range forecast that came out three weeks ago had it to p1ss down and I was tempted to throw a tenner on the first race ground being ‘heavy’ at 25/1 but I forgot all about it.

Been sorting my bets for soft ground horses.

The one thing I like about the soft ground is that many of the trials have been soft ground. One of my biggest bets of the week antepost is Apples Shakira and we know she’s good up the hill on soft ground. If she’s 3/1 or more on the day, I’ll be getting stuck into her again.

Backed Kalashnikov for the Betfair Hurdle at 12s. But I’m worried about the track for him. The swinging bend on the old course will suit Getabird potent turn of foot and I think that’ll be the difference. I actually see Kalashnikov as a staying type for next season. I’ll be seeing what price he is for the JLT and the RSA after the week ends as I don’t see him as a Champion Hurdle or Champion Chase type at all.

Cheers - good luck to you too. Hopefully you post your bets up as, believe it or not, the sad git that I am quite enjoys seeing who everybody else has backed before each race.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 10:32]

@Romford Blue on 10:43 - Mar 12 with 3532 viewsArcher4721

@Romford Blue on 10:31 - Mar 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Indeed

The long range forecast that came out three weeks ago had it to p1ss down and I was tempted to throw a tenner on the first race ground being ‘heavy’ at 25/1 but I forgot all about it.

Been sorting my bets for soft ground horses.

The one thing I like about the soft ground is that many of the trials have been soft ground. One of my biggest bets of the week antepost is Apples Shakira and we know she’s good up the hill on soft ground. If she’s 3/1 or more on the day, I’ll be getting stuck into her again.

Backed Kalashnikov for the Betfair Hurdle at 12s. But I’m worried about the track for him. The swinging bend on the old course will suit Getabird potent turn of foot and I think that’ll be the difference. I actually see Kalashnikov as a staying type for next season. I’ll be seeing what price he is for the JLT and the RSA after the week ends as I don’t see him as a Champion Hurdle or Champion Chase type at all.

Cheers - good luck to you too. Hopefully you post your bets up as, believe it or not, the sad git that I am quite enjoys seeing who everybody else has backed before each race.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 10:32]

I will be laying more than punting. There will be plenty of horses in the juvenile races who will have never experienced ground like this. Generally Hendersons horses don't go on this ground and Willie Mullins has had a slow season by his standards and will be worth laying at short prices.
@Romford Blue on 11:02 - Mar 12 with 3500 viewsfactual_blue

on 10:24 - Mar 12 by _

'L'enfer, c'est les autres'

@Romford Blue on 11:17 - Mar 12 with 3480 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

@Romford Blue on 10:43 - Mar 12 by Archer4721

I will be laying more than punting. There will be plenty of horses in the juvenile races who will have never experienced ground like this. Generally Hendersons horses don't go on this ground and Willie Mullins has had a slow season by his standards and will be worth laying at short prices.

Ill be laying Laurina I imagine in the Mares Novice. Can’t be having that as a 4/6 shot. Bonkers price. Lay lay lay.

Been getting stuck into UDS the last week at 7/4 and 6/4 for the Ryanair. I make him evens. Now Douvan goes Champion Chase, I make him 4/5. No waiting Patiently, no Top Notch, no Fox norton and no Douvan. And he gets his ground. Banker of the Thursday.

Biggest bet is 10/1 Burning Ambition in the foxhunters. Now into 9/4. Monster of a horse. Got some nice multis of Samcro at nice prices with Apples Shakira and a few others.

On Monalee antepost but was gonna lump on if he went JLT but he’s definitely going RSA now as declared this morning. His owner has a big price and a big bet apparently for RSA from the start of the season. Hence why he’s going there even though HDB was leaning towards the JLT. That’s the rumour I heard a fortnight ago.

@Romford Blue on 11:18 - Mar 12 with 3472 viewsitfcjoe

@Romford Blue on 11:17 - Mar 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Ill be laying Laurina I imagine in the Mares Novice. Can’t be having that as a 4/6 shot. Bonkers price. Lay lay lay.

Been getting stuck into UDS the last week at 7/4 and 6/4 for the Ryanair. I make him evens. Now Douvan goes Champion Chase, I make him 4/5. No waiting Patiently, no Top Notch, no Fox norton and no Douvan. And he gets his ground. Banker of the Thursday.

Biggest bet is 10/1 Burning Ambition in the foxhunters. Now into 9/4. Monster of a horse. Got some nice multis of Samcro at nice prices with Apples Shakira and a few others.

On Monalee antepost but was gonna lump on if he went JLT but he’s definitely going RSA now as declared this morning. His owner has a big price and a big bet apparently for RSA from the start of the season. Hence why he’s going there even though HDB was leaning towards the JLT. That’s the rumour I heard a fortnight ago.

I read that post and feel like it's a foreign language!

Anyway, best of luck Rommy and enjoy your trip

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024