Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Hull City Press Conference - Live 13:05 - Mar 12 with 11508 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33326/mccarthys-pre-hull-city-press-conf

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Mar 12 with 2237 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

😮 he was in a bad mood!!
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Mar 12 with 2237 viewsfloridaboy

Obviously Milne speaking Saturday has really got under his skin. Happy days!!
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Mar 12 with 2236 viewsjaykay

dont talk to me about this or that .just tell me how good i am

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:34 - Mar 12 with 2234 viewsIpswichToon

Don't talk about his contract state, don't talk about tactics... what are we even here for?
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Mar 12 with 2233 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Don't talk to him about his future or about tactics. Don't dare compare him to other managers either. No wonder it was a short press conference!
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Mar 12 with 2233 viewsLimitlessBlue

credit to Phil, he kept Mick sitting there.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:35 - Mar 12 with 2227 viewsGrahamHarbey

It did sound like he didn't have a scooby about Milne had said??
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Mar 12 with 2222 viewsjaykay

i think he does,just pissed of milne went public

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Mar 12 with 2221 viewsfloridaboy

Maybe Evans has offered his two year extension but with a 50% pay cut!
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Mar 12 with 2217 viewsJ2BLUE

hopefully watson will rip him a new one in the star

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Mar 12 with 2220 viewsGrahamHarbey

Probably - in that case, credit to Milne for keeping us loosely informed
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Mar 12 with 2216 viewsGrahamHarbey

@Floridaboy please not
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Mar 12 with 2211 viewsGrahamHarbey

Although that is a very 'Ipswich' offer
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Mar 12 with 2208 viewswkj

Afternoon folks

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Mar 12 with 2202 viewsITFC1983

WKJ save your time, it is 8 mins of nothing!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:38 - Mar 12 with 2198 viewswkj

Brenner is really serving up some terrible questions, as usual

Crybaby

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Mar 12 with 2198 viewsITFC1983

Other than a grumpy man and no actual answers to the questions

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:39 - Mar 12 with 2189 viewsfloridaboy

I often wonder if MM gives Woolley the questions to ask him. They really rubbish
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:40 - Mar 12 with 2181 viewsjaykay

they should have called his bluff and carried on with the line of ? he wasnt happy with

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Mar 12 with 2178 viewsFrankfurtBlue

What did Milne say that was so annoying to MM?
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Mar 12 with 2174 viewswkj

I have no clue, I just saw the part where he ripped Brenner for asking, I get the feeling Milne and MM are on two entirely different pages

Crybaby

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Mar 12 with 2172 viewsLankHenners

Could be that Evans and Milne have had discussions about Mick without MM knowing and Mick was genuinely pissed off to hear 2nd hand that those discussions have been had

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Mar 12 with 2167 viewsGavTWTD

I think it's clear that MM was very unhappy with what Milne has said

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Mar 12 with 2159 viewsGavTWTD

Probably upset at the timescale, and that the club want to announce it before Mick does

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 12 with 2158 viewswkj

I don't want to jump to conclusions but Mick seems massively detatched; if he isn't on the way out, he's definately ready for summer

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024