Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Hull City Press Conference - Live 13:05 - Mar 12 with 11505 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33326/mccarthys-pre-hull-city-press-conf

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 12 with 2417 viewsGavTWTD

So would suggest to me that he's off, but that's just my opinion

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 12 with 2417 viewsIamSpartacus

Unprofessional, narky and unacceptable. He is supposed to be the public face of the business (our club), the sooner he goes the better.

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 12 with 2417 viewsfloridaboy

Trouble is he had to say something. No point in talking about prices of season tickets if the managers future is not being announced at the same time.
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Mar 12 with 2416 viewswkj

I really don't see what Milne said as anything other than they hope to let the fans know whats going on in the near future

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Mar 12 with 2412 viewswkj

Unless Milne said something that MM feels hints toward something, I can't see why he'd have the hump

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Mar 12 with 2408 viewsGavTWTD

Because it's forcing his hand. Either way we'll know, which may affect his relationship with the players if he's off in the summer. If it's to announce him staying, then there'd be no problem, shirley

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Mar 12 with 2403 viewsIamSpartacus

I don't believe this is all news to MM. He lied about telling fans to FO, he is lying about this- otherwise he could just say he will be speaking to ME & move on.

Blog: We ALL Need to Come Together, Right Now, Over Town

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Mar 12 with 2401 viewsLombokblue

The whole thing is second rate, MM can't be arsed, interviewer with a phone, background
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Mar 12 with 2401 viewsPortmanTerrorist

Nasty, bullying man. Abuse of power, disrespect to the journos just doing their job, and disrespect to the fans who deserve some kind of explanation for his tactics and selections.....or is he completely above all that now?
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Mar 12 with 2398 viewsSmithy

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Mar 12 by GavTWTD

Because it's forcing his hand. Either way we'll know, which may affect his relationship with the players if he's off in the summer. If it's to announce him staying, then there'd be no problem, shirley

Simply because he can't do it his way, he seems to think he's bigger than the club and the club should do as he says etc.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Mar 12 with 2398 viewsjonnysuave

Feel the proof that MM is out is mounting. That was a press conference of someone walking to the exit
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Mar 12 with 2392 viewsMoscowBlueMule

Just watched the rerun. MM is going. With you on that Gav. A cringe worthy press conference
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Mar 12 with 2380 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

He's defo off after that grumpy press conference
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:57 - Mar 12 with 2349 viewsNorthstandveteran

He looked and sounded like a man under pressure. I think he will leave at the end of the season before he is pushed
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Mar 12 with 2323 viewsblack_shuck

He's staying. He believes he owns the club and doesn't like people interfering. And he won't want to deal with the outcry when its announced he's staying.
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Mar 12 with 2304 viewsGavTWTD

Nah, I don't see how it's possible that he's staying with reactions like that

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:19 - Mar 12 with 2238 viewsTractorWood

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Mar 12 by GavTWTD

Can't believe how sheepish the questions were. 'Are you leaving at the end of the season?'. It's the only thing people care about and being discussed.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

McCarthy's Pre-Hull City Press Conference - Live on 14:28 - Mar 12 with 2200 viewsBluebell

Just listened as I was walking the dog earlier.

I thought he looked upset. Perhaps he has a problem with something else in his life. I felt sorry for him. I wanted to hug him.

Or is that female thinking?
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:35 - Mar 12 with 2171 viewshadleighboyblue

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Mar 12 by GavTWTD

Surely ME has to act sooner rather than later , MM is doing so much damage to his employers .

If a company representative acted like that in a press conference he would be shown the door straight away .

There's no point now in delaying , do it now before he does any more to alienate fans and press . To keep him on any longer will only do more damage , the atmosphere on Tuesday is going to be terrible .
Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 17:09 - Mar 12 with 2072 viewsJohnny_Boy

Ipswich Town v Hull City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Mar 12 by GavTWTD

I think it's clear that MM was very unhappy with what Milne has said

Good.
McCarthy's Pre-Hull City Press Conference - Live on 17:31 - Mar 12 with 2048 viewsSpruceMoose

Oof. That was an uncomfortable watch.

Looks like he's run out of steam.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024